It's 10:30 pm in Milwaukee

It's 10:30 pm in Milwaukee.

What is Mike thinking about right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YsPouiv7Q-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I wish Jay was here

>I'm almost out of crystal skull vodka

beerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerpussybeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerburritobeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeer

He's thinking about Chunky's Chicken

youtube.com/watch?v=YsPouiv7Q-c

Mike right now.

Hes doing his nightly routine of listening to hitlers speeches before bed.

>Time to write another Pinkett review
>...
>Done for tonight!

Star Trek

I would bet $1 on this being true.

>I miss Germany

He's probably balls-deep in Jessi.

He's living the dream

Mike's too fat to fit in over in Europe now.

What video is this from?

Are they togehter still?

I'm in milwaukee right now

ama

Are there still black people rioting?

Burning jews

Can you drive to Mike and Jessi's apartment on Orchard Park Circle, Oak Creek, WI?

Not him, but no. Sherriff Clarke might get btfo tomorrow if he doesn't show up to his court hearing about trying to close down Sherman Park, though.

Where did your life go wrong?

No

Also they only rioted in their area which is pretty separate from the rest of milwaukee

I can but it'd take like 35 minutes

Not going to though

>Sherriff Clarke
That is that Uncle Tom Sup Forums loves so much right?

those terts are tittific

When I started browsing Sup Forums

>mike having some of that dark chocolate

man of taste i see

Best Worst Movie review

how fucking hot it is outside right now

Yes, exactly. He's literally been served a restraining order for the park because he defied a court order that said the temporary fencing at Sherman Park had to be taken down. He's taking his role as Fox News' favorite horseback-riding black man a little too close to heart.

fucking christ, this. why must we be cursed with such humidity.

t. riverwest

Probably a way to shoehorn Star Trek into the next HitB

supposed to storm tonight I think

Are you a resident? If so, how do you feel about obnoxious Chicagoans like myself coming to your state on the weekend because your alcohol is much cheaper and you have significantly less niggers?

>live in Waukesha county
>go to Milwaukee for state fair
>as I leave some black guy tries to sell me his mixtape
I'm not even memeing

My weather app is saying it isn't supposed to rain until like 3 in the morning, bros. :/

>What is Mike thinking about right now?
Me I hope. Was just going to put on some HitB before sleep. Last time I did I had dreams about hanging out with RLM. They're basically my friends now.

>"Goddamn I hate kikes... I hope THEY riot soon, so I can have another nice weekend"

Yes I'm a resident

I don't really mind because I welcome tourism that supports local business here

That being said I still carry a bit of ingrained hatred towards flatlanders

Why didn't you buy his mixtape, rip it, and post it on Tumblr?

Not him and I don't know about that, but I had a bunch of obnoxious teachers from Chicago who would always talk about the bears and shit. It was really fucking annoying

I didn't have any money D:

Fuck the Bears and fuck Chicago, I went to a concert down there once and the goddamn door staff made me go """sober up""" at the Starbucks down the street just because I had like 4 Jack and Cokes before I came.

It's rainging in stallis

How do you think Rich reconciles the fact that he's a 40 year old man who works for min wage and has to rent an apartment (than have a house) in Milwaukee of all fucking places, eating fast food as his diet and fucking a physically retarded femnazi? For years he had to work menial construction jobs to make ends meet, with the low point of his life involving something as mundane as a parking ticket.

Rich had a difficult life growing up-his mother was a crack whore and his father was absent most of the time. His loving grandmother tried, but she placated young Rich with videogames and dreams of a better life. Dreams that Rich was never able to cash in on. The constant failures in his life shaped him as the Don Quixote figure we have today, an empty casket of ruination and aspirations.

A man with no training, no education, no real life experience tries to make his voice heard. This echoes the warnings of the great capitalists of the 19th century, showing that, given power, the proles will replace society with an empty shell of itself. Reflecting this, Rich only brings his jaded, cynical outlook on life to the table.

Mike uplifted him from his sorry state, but even then Mike and Jay keep him around so they have an easy source of schadenfreude. While Mike and Jay make a comfortable living doing what they loves, Rich remains a punching bag. They keep him around as a literal reminder of the failures of Generation Y, encapsulated by Rich's love of shitty grunge rock and old school FPSes like Doom.

Many nights Rich does nothing but play videogames, sometimes playing live to a crowd of people even more pathetic than him. Previously Recorded gives him solace that no matter how much of a fuckup he is, he will never be on the same tier as the retards that join him every Wednesday and Sunday night. This is the only thing that keeps Rich from giving up the ghost. Not his girlfriend. Not his childhood friends. But the mere feeling that he is better than somebody.

That's weird, I live on the South side pretty close to West Allis and it's not here. Hopefully it moves East.

>and fucking a physically retarded femnazi?
Whats your proof that shes a femnazi ?

>get dubs
>it starts raining on the South side
Meme magic is real, praise kek.

But Rich is an internet superstar

Dude lay off Rich. He seems like a good soul.

Also your pasta sucks, and is incomplete. You forgot to bring up the part where his grandma died right after he graduated high school.

but Rich is an internet superstar

its already 2000 characters lay off me man