What does Sup Forums dip? if not, thoughts on dipping or chewing tobacco

what does Sup Forums dip? if not, thoughts on dipping or chewing tobacco.

pic related, my favorite tin by far

Dippin Grizzly Wintergreen at the moment. Been getting into Stokers wintergreen as it is pretty good quality dip at an amazing price.

grizzly always had a slight bloody/metallic taste to me

Skoal cherry or wintergreen. Used to dip Copenhagen Black till they discontinued it

Nice.
It definitely does, but I find its nicotine delivery to be second only to maybe Kodiak wintergreen, and I don't like Kodiak as it has seriously questionable additives.

You guys are worse than stoners.
Gross!

cope wintergreen.
stopped smoking cigs.
still drink like a fucking sailor.

>thoughts on dipping or chewing tobacco.
It's pretty gay and scummy.

I'm from scandinvaia, so i do snus. My favorite is siberia white dry snus, it is some of the strongest you get your hands on, and will give you a serious buzz. I believe it's about 40 mg of nicotine per pouch.

how is snus? I assume it burns like dip does when you swallow it.

>does Sup Forums dip?

Trap/sissy threads already exist, no need for additional faggotry and retardation.

I prefer snus to loose
Got a few cans of Gustavus original Some burn but never gut it spit that shit out

Siberia or Odens are one of the best Snus!

>implying a thread about tobacco is worse than trap/sissy, wwyd,cuck, FB fap/creep, race bait, your mom will die etc.
Bullshit.
>stop liking what I don't like

I usually switch around brands. And I use a number of different ones. Skoal wintergreen, Skoal mint, Cope Wintergreen, Cope Mint, Grizzley Wintergreen. I tend to prefer the milder less nicotine ones because they don't make me salivate or spit.

I don't put in a jumbo dip. I put in just one pinch exactly, and leave it in for a very long time. I don't want people to know I dip. But it's very satisfying for stress relief and a burst of energy. I usually dip for an hour. Sometimes I forget it's in there at work and it may stay in for a few hours.

I don't understand the dudes that put in a huge lump that everyone sees and spit prominently every few minutes, that's trashy as fuck. It's far more satisfying, far easier on the budget to do a little dip that won't make you spit and leave it for a long time. Not to mention work (that has an anti-tobacco policy) does not realize or bother me about it.

AlsoWhat does southern blend taste like?

Shut up pussy go look at chicks with dicks

Same in terms of using a small amount. Such a small amount at once that girlfriend doesn't even know I dip. For me using it sparingly brings out the best of it. But to each their own.

Been dipping Skoal fine cut wintergreen for over 30 years and I still have all my teeth. Just try to rinse your mouth out after every dip and you will be fine

Teeth are a funny thing. Some people are born with teeth with very little enamel and despite brushing twice a day and eating sugars sparingly, they're riddled with tooth decay and cavities by 30, requiring a lot of constant dental patching to keep them from rotting out entirely.

Then some people can brush once a day, eat all kinds of candy, do chewing tobacco, and coffee and have a full set of intact cavity-less teeth by 50.... it really all depends.

My two decades of constant dipping, constant pot smoking, coffee drinking, and eating a decent amount of sugar; has left my teeth slightly yellowed, but otherwise no worse for wear.

But , it may do the fact that I do literally a pinch at a time rather than the redneck 5 gram lump to score some cheap manliness points.

I dip stokers wintergreen fine cut. If not, then red seal straight. Once in a blue moon I'll buy a rope of good money twist braid. Good shit.

Isn't it seasonal now?

Bobby Stoker is an American hero

I didn't say worse, just on par. Put kool aid soaked tobacco in your mouth, or a cock. One is no more gay than the other, so relax.

I always thought it was a backwoods thing until i worked in a gas station a few years back. I tried the grizzly mint pouches after a customer suggested it. Not my cup of tea, but i can see why people do it. Its still a turn off if i see a girl doing it though

I ain't mad or nothing, just giving my side of the coin.

Live in Oklahoma, a pinch is a good little less than half can pinch, stays in for 2-3 hours. Been dipping since I was 13, have a pretty established "pouch", even with a half canner only time it's really prominent is when I first put the dip in. After that, slight bump. Dipping stokers, the first hour I spit extremely dark, large quantity of shit. But everybody and they're memaw dips here so just accepted. Anywho. Thats all I got for ya.

>long cut

How long have you been an AIDS queer?

Copenhagen original 25 years
Got all my teeth an never had a cavity.

Dipping is illegal in the UK. Enjoy your mouth cancer.

I am a redneck but you're right about the size of dip. If you can tell your dipping then you've got too much.

Wish i could. Always gives me acid reflux though and yes i spit and didnt swallow