My gf is getting one of these soon. She barely never want's to have sex and I know she only agrees to it because of me...

My gf is getting one of these soon. She barely never want's to have sex and I know she only agrees to it because of me. I hear some birth control pills can kill woman's libido so we are trying this method now.
Anyone ever had any help with this or did it just make everything worse?

Fucks them up for a few months. After a while they're good. If they're a small girl your dick will get jabbed by the string and make deep penetration not fun.

An Armadyl crossbow? Nice bro.

Deep penetration hurts her anyway so I dont see how it changes anything. I just wanna know if it changes her views on having sex, since I'm hoping she enjoys it as I do. It just seems too risky if it may not even work.

She barely wants sex because she is already getting her fill elsewhere. Now you just made it easier for her to cheat and she doesnt have to worry about condoms with the other guy(s) as much anymore.

Enjoy sucking some other guys jizz out of her for the rest of the time your with her as well as the increased likelihood you will soon be visited by an STD.

get her in to working out and order her 'anavar' female steroids online, once shes on those she will want to fuck non stop

i guess it wont make much sense if shes fat as fuck, which she probably is, but it worked in my case

What is that.. vagina anchor ?

She already works out and the fact that she looks good only makes it harder. She has always been like that, even since we met and we've moved 3 times, so I doubt she had someone waiting in these locations.

It's just the way she is, if it cannot be changed it's just another failure in my life on top of the other.

This. You're cucked op.

Yes pills can nerf libido, they did with my missus. She's had a Mirena for 4 years, it's been good - the biggest drawback is you can feel the string, it's off putting sometimes and takes a while to get used to it being there

Would be easier if she did. At least then I'd have a legit reason and didnt have to feel inadequate.
I recently lost my motivation for working out for this reason. My woman wont even look at me that way.

then do what i said. its pretty harmless for girls because its such low doses, but because it raises testosterone she will want to fuck a lot more

or just dump her and find a girl who naturally wants to have more sex. but really the problem is probably you, if you played her correctly she'd be all over your cock. what are you doing wrong?

Sounds like you're unhappy. You got two clear options here, 1. Talk with her about it and see if you can work out the issue. 2. Move on and find someone else who can satisfy you. Life's too short to waste it being with someone that doesn't fulfil you.

Yeppp had that happen on even a small gal with a thick booty. Was always nervous to go deep after that.

We've been together for 11 years. I dont wanna dump her for something that shallow after we have been living together for so long. We still have so much in common and have a good time too.

I've always been unhappy but she makes it more bearable. I've talked about it with her but she always thinks it's her fault for not being sexual enough. We ended up in the solution posted above.
She satisfies me in all but sexual manner. Such a long life together feels stupid if it's ruined for something like that simple.

Just use male birth control, smart guy.

100% effective and fully reversible

youre in denial dude sounds a lot like shes fucking someone else

How about reading the earlier posts before you come up with yours? There shouldnt be too many.

Thanks for everyone for answering and lending your time. Now op must leave to work.

Those are for girls with loose pussies, they mainly give them to women who have had kids. If she has that it would've really uncomfortable and she'll want sex even less. Go with the arm implant, doesn't hurt and you barely notice it. Lasts for years.

i did read them all

How often do you guys have sex?

How retarded are you? Their most effective use is in chicks who can't use the pill or implants.

My partner had a mirena. It fucked her around alot. Huge mood swings. She did always want fuck like a jack rabbit though. After the mirena came out, the sex life faded a little.

We then had a kid together after she had the mirena out. We wanted a child.

We didn't want another so I got a vasectomy.

Now we're split. I'm 32, don't want another kid at my age anyway. Haven't had a woman since as we only split a few months ago.

Will probably just wait until i'm 40 to find another woman once all the women my age start divorcing after their kids have moved out of home...

>She satisfies me in all but sexual manner
So maybe the relationship needs to be open? If she never wants to have sex, you could run around fucking sluts and then come home to your loving wife.

Don't take one of those hormone ones, take a normal metal one. Works like a charm with my girlfriend and doesn't mess up her hormones. She isn't large and I'm not small, yet I've never experienced something poking my dick -- probably a myth

It could be that her low libido is due to anxiety about pregnancy. Maybe there is other issues, but her getting an IUD can't hurt and might help.

>She isn't large and I'm not small, yet I've never experienced something poking my dick -- probably a myth
It doesn't poke for me but I can feel the string rubbing my bell end, you get used to it

My wife got one after we had our first kid and i can assure you it does poke your dick. We had to go to the doctor and get the string cut shorter and now its as short as it can be, i still feel it every now and the if i go balls deep or if shes on top.

This right here, OP. I'm in an open relationship. As long as you set up rules together with her, talk to her before each meetup and stay honest... it might be for you.

Not a myth. I agree with you on the non-hormonal ones being better... especially if OPs girl is already low testo (and she probably is, by the sounds of it).

Is your girlfriend depressed, OP?

Gotta love those high testo women

It never gets better.
If she's not interested in sex now, she'll be even less interested as time goes by.

Only thing i've heard about them is horror stories about them easily coming out of place.

Can 100% confirm that regular pill-based birth control kills libido though. GF is a lot hornier/kinkier since she got off it. Also more wet and more readily wet too.

what the fuck is a tiny plastic pickaxe gonan gdo you dum fvkuck

Wack your willy so you don't have kids silly.

My girlfriend had a low libido, she quit BC and got an iud now she's horny all the time. Good luck OP.

ill wack your momma wit my dick boy

It's just an iud.
It won't make your relationship better or worse.
If she doesn't want it though, being pressured into it will hurt your relationship.

Sup Forums relationship advice 1:1
Problem: There is something wrong in my relationship
Always the answer: she is fucking someone else

Some people here must be on the wizard level of virginity

Not wanting sex is common with young women. You can either wait until she gets into her 30s after having kids, and that's if she hasn't developed a deep seeded resentment toward you for any number of reasons, or if your relationship even lasts that long, and you're not a fatass with low-T or some form of ED from being emotionally stunted by a partner who won't give you sex -- Or, you can just break up with that prudish cunt and date older women who like to fuck. Regardless of which form of BC she uses, if she doesn't like to fuck it'll be awhile before she does, if she ever does. Get out now. It will not get better for you.

wow man, I talk with my girl a lot too...but she never even considered it to be her fault...which it isn't.
But sometimes I have the feeling she doesn't even care

For one nighters ok...or affairs
But not feeling shit sucks in the long run

> birth control pills
Anything is better than that.

is that a mini ligh post?

definitely go for a pure copper / no hormone option
there's also alternatives to the plasticy ones, it's a chain, brand name is gynefix. gets pierced into the top of the uterus. i recently had it done and am much happier with that than the plastic spiral i had before.

There are issues with the copper ones though, she could be allergic or become allergic because of it.

OP here after reading all of your advice. I think I'm just going to divorce her

this divorce that bitch

IUD
A contraceptive device

I had one of these for 4 years and the hormones fucked my body up big time, gave me serious neurological symptoms. Worked well though, never used protection with bf and never got pregnant so, idk. It's good but the hormones in it will more than likely fuck her body up at some stage. Get the copper one, no hormones.

confirmed sucks.
Dick was poked awful. It made her into a mashup of absolute slut and sex hating trve catholic.

Like, 5 years of a relationship down the fucking hole. At least go for non hormonal or you are fucked.

test for the allergy beforehands, no big deal. the hormonal ones are more likely to have negative side effects, just like the pill etc

This.

Why would she want this kind of contraception if you almost never have sex ?

ex had one, hurt my dick on it a few times and it killed her sex drive for a while
you can always rip it out of her though so dw too much

Mate i think you've come to the wrong place to discuss this

I have a mirena. The first two weeks of having it will be agony and she will be moody for a bit. It will poke you for the first two months and if she isn't wet enough during sex, otherwise you won't know it's there. My libido increased.

As a tiny female I can say that it doesn't always stab the guy unless she isn't wet enough. If you're wet, it's fine unless it's been a while since you had sex

Idk what you autists are talking about. My girlfriend has one and even when I'm balls deep inside her, I don't feel the string. Also, it makes her want sex daily because she knows she won't get pregnant. Fucking idiots.

Talk to her about it

GF had one for a few months. It stabbed my dick quite often, I hated the thing. She removed it because it caused her pain, she rarely wanted to fuck with it in because of those things.

Literally kill yourself you ignorant cunt

>confirmed dicklet

She wasn't wet enough then

3 inch penis detected.

5.5 inches here, the shit hurt my tip everytime to the point where sex was almost completely gone. she removed it and went back to pills, 2 weeks later we tried to have sex and she had a fucking horrible cramp and ended up throwing up on top of me from pain. fucking worst decision ever

It's because she's wet enough. My boyfriends dick is just under 7" and he never feels it and I'm a fucking tiny 46.3kg girl.

Try again faggots, I'm 6".

lmao you set yourself for that one

No

Yeah my bf isn't a dicklet either but he rarely feels the string (I haven't had mine cut) he only feels the string if I'm not wet enough or If we haven't had sex in a while. Otherwise, it's like it's not even there

>She barely never want's to have sex
So whats the problem?

He can't recover fast enough
He's gotten old

WHICH WAY DOES IT GO IN?

You fucking jackass
It goes in the anus

We considered it, but she never felt any less turned on than before, she seemed as wet as usual to me. Regardless, it was happening too often for either of us to enjoy sex as much as we did before. Some positions were impossible because of it.
We did look in to it and found out that there was a smaller version for people that hadn't had kids, or were having problems with the large one, but she just went back to the pill. Which never really effected her sex drive anyway, we still fuck almost every night after 6 years.

wait what????

Wife got one, she's 26. Never wants sex. And she's always home so she isn't fucking anyone else. Depressed because it made her fat and have tons of acne. It pokes my dick when we do have sex. Which is like 2-3 times a month. But it does work as far as BC.

IM SO FUCKING CONFUSED, WHAT DO YOU DO WITH IT??

I laughed

Just put on a condom, those T things have a 90% failure rate.

sod the pill, sod IUDs, sod condoms just learn trust & self controll

OP, this helps, but I suggest you break up with her if sex is important to you. My ex and I matched perfectly in everything, but sex. It was literally the only thing we argued about.
GET out OP.

Shallow? Really? It's got nothing to do with being shallow. I think sex is pretty important in a relationship, as it really shows your connection to eachother. If you have needs, she should want to take care of that. If you don't have that kind of chemistry, why are you even with her? I mean, let's be honest, it sounds like you're her sugardaddy and not her boyfriend.

Gf was a crazy nutter on hormonal birth control/pill, and I hate condoms, so IUD seemed like a good idea. I'm pretty pleased. She only gets her period a few times a year, she was only out of commission for a week or so after getting it, I can go in raw every time, libido seems pretty normal (sex 2-4 times per week, we live together, been together 5 years so pretty good) and very receptive to hj/bj if she isn't in the mood for sex. It's poked my dick a few times when going deep but only if I was hasty with foreplay.

the hormonal one is local so it's better than the pill, but I still don't trust it
Copper is "better" but gives longer and worse periods
getting them installed is very uncomfortable and the installer could be a fuck up and pierce something making girl sterile but taking them out isn't so bad