Reminder that pitbulls are inherently violent animals and should be banned due to the risk they pose to society

Reminder that pitbulls are inherently violent animals and should be banned due to the risk they pose to society.

wont happen user.

Just look at niggers.

so are german shepards, rottweilers,dobermans and chihuahuas

Maaaaaaaaan fuuuuuck. two months ago Id have argued against you but fuck motherfuckin pitts.

This 4th of july my gf got attacked by one and lost a whole hand, her fingers on her other and huge chunk of her face.

The only reason they're actually a problem is because of niggers.

by that logic,muslims should be too

I once pittbulled your mom's anus

bad bait, try again.

Don't forget dachshunds, those little fuckers get hyper aggressive if their owners are stupid.

pics?

Quit being a fag

should restrict powerful dogs to certifications

breeds like those were meant for hunting bears n shit not fucking playing with your toddler

Reminder that niggers are inherently violent animals and should be banned due to the risk they pose to society.

>not adopting a rescued pitbull and rehabilitating it into the sweet, loving animal it was born to be

Nice moral conviction you've got there, faggot

Agreed...

>pic related

Fuck no... hate on nignogs, chingchongs, and faggots!!!

Oh... and orphans.

Cant retrain breading kys and all the fighting dogs.

I beat a carrying a concealed weapon charge thanks to these doggos, told judge that as long as people were allowed to own these dogs I had a right to carry a knife to defend myself. He agreed and charges dropped.

agreed. theyre just muscle and teeth. i feel bad for people who actually put the hard work in to train them to be well behaved, but the fact of the matter is that most pitbull owners don't. or for that matter, they encourage their aggressive behavior and use the animal as a weapon.

they really need to be banned. or at least you need to have a special license in order to own one.

I would like to put every laprat dog through a wood chipper, fucking hate those yapping little fuckers.

Trigger hounds are pathetic faggots, pathetic faggot.

I don't mind them if their owners treat them like actual dogs and train them.
A lot of people don't though, leaving the dog to think it is the alpha and being a complete shit to every dog and human it meets.
My grandparents had a shitzu that hadn't been socialized with kids, so it got hyper aggressive and had to be tied up in their bedroom when we visited.
That used to be the dog I thought of when I heard of Cerberus as a kid.