>tell him im going to take him to drunk tank
>He pushes me away
>i say Don't get physical
>He lunges at me
>Feel the cold steel of his knife pierce my lung
>He runs after taking my wallet and phone
>Leaves me there to bleed to death
>I see my life slash before my eyes
>start to cry thinking about how my children will never see me again.....

Other urls found in this thread:

killedbypolice.net/kbp2016
huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/09/danielle-willard-shooting-not-justified_n_3731138.html
youtu.be/nRd5oucG114
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>should have chosen a different career field

Fuck niggers

The cost of slavery

Only good cop is a dead cop.

Fucker got what he had coming for enforcing the rules of an unjust occupation. If you try to put people into a for profit prison system you should be and expect to be killed.

How are you writing this? Ironic how the only not racist cop gets killed by black hobo.

the drunk tank isnt a for profit prison system you mong

What song does he play to it?

>being mad about going to drunk tank
Most of those guys are pretty happy to have a place to nap.

>yeah, because who needs cops, right?

Cop=racist.
Have you no concept of history?
The police have always been a racist organization that protects the KKK and employ many of their members. Every dead cop is a great thing. And I'm not black.

not black, still a nigger.

Kek

you win

>Feel the cold steel of his knife pierce my lung

Police officers in the US wear a kevlar vest under their shirt. Story is made up.

But if it is true, that's what you signed up for and I don't feel pity for you. You really think people deserve to be fined for going a few miles over, thrown in cages because they're drunk or smoked a joint?

Police are nothing but a gang that monopolizes violence and theft, and thus I feel no pity when someone deals with you for infringing upon their freedom.

You are the enforcers of all that is anti-Constitutional in the US. You are the British redcoats imposing tyranny on a population that was supposed to be free.

It's okay some nigger will probably kill you for your views I'm not hurt. The world is over populated and people need to die, people should start killing people dumb enough to be racist. You realize most of the world just thinks you racists are just so inbred you don't have the mental faculty to understand the concept of equality right?

The story isnt from US

>It's okay some nigger will probably kill you for your views
well good fucking luck. you forgot America isn't the only place on the Earth.

Hurr durr

Pigs deserve to die. Fuck the cops. Kill em all.

>but iv been bought up to look past color
And there's where you fucked up
Don't ignore statistics when gambling with your life

Fucking idiot got what he had coming. Shouldn't be a cop if you can't handle a simple drunk guy. Being this dumb should be fatal more often.

KMP

KILL MORE PIGS

Kevlar doesn't protect against knifes you fucking tool.

How's middle school, faggot

Durrr anarky 4evr

Fucking kike

>people should start killing people dumb enough to be racist.
>mfw a lot of non-whites are racist but you're still going to call me a racist for pointing that out

>unjust occupation

Pls explain

ACAB. Fuck those class traitors. Smoky bacon is the best bacon.

There is, however, stab-resistant body armor.

>Kevlar vests stop knives

You're not very bright, are you user? Ballistics vests are only meant for ballistic projectiles. Stab proof vests are for knives. You can only pick one, not both.

ANARCHISTS ON DECK

Niggers make out about 12% of the population in the US.
Despite that, over 90% of prison inmates are black.
Please keep your hippie propaganda for yourself, its a proven fact that black people are criminals.

Wow edgy, take a break there from the grind wheel for a minute bud

oops, no "the" there.

You can, indeed, pick both. Wear the stab-resistant over the kevlar. Get stabbed? Only fucks with the top layer. Kevlar still good. Get shot? Kevlar has slightly less work to do.

You can have a Kevlar vest made with stab resistant fabric. Not sure if police have those or not.

>Be me
>Utility truck.
>Just sitting on the side of the street
>minding my own.
>Best buddy truck parked behind me.
>On a call, power down we are here to help.
>Old angry white dude comes out
>doesn't like us because we are trucks.
>Pulls gun (fucking Florida)
>Unloads into my tires
>I feel air escaping as I drift off to tonka heaven.
>Here my buddy truck gasp as old white guy pierces his
>tires in a spray of bullets
>Leaves us there to leak to death.
>Fucking white guys.

Big talk for an anonymous message board. I bet you're some huge beta who would shit their pants at the sight of a police officer stepping in your direction.

Police officers only wear bulletproof vests

Sorry for u r loss

That's what they're issued. Doesn't mean it's impossible to wear both.

Then it would negate the effects of a bulletproof vest. Stab resistant weaves mean the bullet still pierces your body. Officers only wear standard Kevlar bulletproof vests.

I dont know 1 white guy who hates trucks
>Truck was probably stollen by a nig nog
I watched the video and nig nog voice on phone

fucking kek

thats the problem fuckhead. police is supposed to help, not to frighten people. i get uncomfortable whenever i see pigs, no matter what.

F

And another divisive manipulative piece of shit cowardly white trash hiding behind a badge and gun is gone.

Boo fucking hoo.

The end

Who says niggers don't have anything to offer? don't

>So you disobeyed all your tactical training about street encounters with intoxicated subjects
Sounds like you got careless and got what was coming to you.
>lazy cop = dead cop

This is a lie. No police officer would not shoot a black man that pushed him.

>IN 2014
>YOU ARE

Do you believe it has decreased since then?

The retarded ass liberal refutation to this is as follows:

Only white people can be racist. Black people as an oppressed class cannot be racist against whites because racism comes from a position of power.

I'm well aware. But as someone who isn't retarded, that's not how it works.

where do you live seeing as how we know you wont call the cops if we rob you

lmao, what the fuck? 90% of inmates are black because of the racist judicial system

>mfw you state a fact that disproves the point you are trying to prove

We need competent cops not scared trigger happy ones

>sensationalized images where the only source is custom URLs with sensational names
Seems legit. Better believe this. They spent the money on a domain name, after all.

>mfw you assert that since your interpretation of the data differs from theirs, it disproves their point
Are you usually this retarded, or can you walk and chew bubblegum without forgetting to breathe?

I wouldn't have a problem with cops if they did their job. They shouldn't be sitting on the side of the road looking for people speeding, especially when I'm fully aware of what kind of other crimes go on. I used to live a very drug fueled life and I've been pulled over and gotten a ticket for speeding while frying on Acid less than 40 feet from my dealers house, and the Cop had no idea. Cops are an absolute necessity in our society, but when they become nothing more than speed traps to make money they have failed their duty to protect and serve. Most treat it as a job, where they go out, give a few tickets and then wait for calls, when billions of dollars of illegal drugs are trafficked through my state every single day. But hey, at least you got my $150 and then let me drive around on LSD.

No, but it's part of a larger data set that does prove my point. If you look at the sentencing of black men and white men for the exact same crime, you'll find that blacks almost always get harsher sentences than whites. There is no way to explain that one away.

>In purg
>dont know where but book appear
>dafuq.jpg
>Knifeman fucking wife.
>Final kick in the dick
>Hahaha.exe
>jokes on I gave her hiv from night before.

Yeah, because every black man in jail in the US are innocent, and the african american culture is an example to follow.
No drugs, no violence, excellent role models, jobs, good education etc etc etc-

not sure if actual story by someone with bad english, or person just trying to fuck with people

killedbypolice.net/kbp2016

Seriously?
Your so retarded you are going to attempt to dispute the authenticity of the story by maligning the web address?

huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/09/danielle-willard-shooting-not-justified_n_3731138.html

You are some 'special' kind of retard all right, or are you a cop?

And women get an even larger gap in sentencing and even making it to court than the race gap is, yet I see basically no one protesting that and complaining that women are privileged.
It's almost like that's part of the problem with having a jury of your peers. Humans are fucking biased and generally conformist due to their tribalistic nature.

It amazes me how almost all racists live in a place with few to no blacks, which is clear because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I live in a mixed community and every black person I've ever met is a decent, respectful, hardworking, and polite individual. Most of the white people are too, but if someone is committing a crime, making a scene, or just being an obnoxious asshole in general, it's ALWAYS a white guy.

Yeah nice one from cock sucking nigger dick cum guzzlin faggot mods on this site

This is the pic

Well of course women get less harsh sentences. They're delicate.

Yes. The only thing I mentioned in that entire post was the web addresses. In no way, shape, or form did I point anything else out.
>your retarded
No, I don't own you. Slavery is illegal, user.

Your bullshit rhetoric of the police being terrifying is all media bullshit. I work very closely with police officers and they are pretty much all stand up men and women. Think of the last time you saw something on the news about something good a cop did. I bet you can't. And if you truly are afraid of the police you're either a criminal yourself or a blind sheep.

youtu.be/nRd5oucG114

It's like pottery.

1000 citizens in a country of almost 350 million.

Cool story bro

I'd spend the rest of my days making these fucks disappear.

they are so brave, god bless them

You're a sorry excuse for a cop. Who let's a drunk guy get the jump on him? Also what about your vest?
Seems you may not have deserved the badge in the first place. Now you die as a supposed hero cuz you suck at your job

>In no way, shape, or form did I point anything else out.

You serious are a fucking retard. Everyone can see your post it still exist and I have a screen cap in the event you attempt to delete it like the slimy worm you seem to be.

You say the pic is "sensationalized" and the remainder of your pathetic attempt is dripping with sarcasm, clearly implying to 'not believe' this simply because of the name of the site (apparently due to the fact that a great deal of money was spent on it, or not).

You're a fucking retard and a worm.
Slither back up your own ass, or whatever cop's you crawled out of.

no source provided = fake.

>I have no original insults other than retard and ignore things I have been called out on because I have no reading comprehension
That was a very worthwhile post. I'm sure being an abrasive, incredibly dumb fucking cunt is the best way to get people on the side you think is righteous. Surely, this is truly the best you could have done.

At least you recognized blatant sarcasm correctly. Want a gold star sticker for all of that effort that must have taken?

Good. Fuck cops.

>he was just an innocent incarcerated criminal.
>he was gonna use that brain to make the world a better place.

It's... It's not fair!

I'm not user but I don't call the cops. They'd just arrest me for something stupid and then be too incompetent to complete the investigation I called them for. Cops don't really solve crimes very effectively. However, I do own guns and I do not envy the person I catch on my property without permission

$20 a night in Idaho.

No, edgemage, just niggers. Fuck you too, useless weeb.

zozzle

You've never touched a gun in your life. You don't own a home. Go larp on lefty pol, feggit.