Why the fuck do rappers keep glorifying this shit?

Why the fuck do rappers keep glorifying this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUDE PILLS LMAO

Because rap is for degenerates, only answer tbqh.

cause it makes drinking way more fun, its cheap, and you can't ever really be put in jail for it.

it make u feel relax

are you insane?

Coke is next

this

benzos make alcohol feel* about 5 times stronger. 3 shots of alcohol and 2 mg of xanax is like 15 shots of alcohol.

Bennies are also so cheap... you can buy a back of +100, 1 or 2 mg bars for 50-100 bucks if you know the right person. Some people hand them out like candy too.

Benzo analogues are also incredibly cheap. You buy 3.5 grams for ~300 dollars. That's about 3500 dosages.

*way more dangerous

I would also add that benzos are a different high than alcohol. It makes you calm and open with people. You can say and do what you want with no worry/anxiety.

Alcohol (and all barbiturates) are just a pussy version of Benzos

because new age rappers want to kill themselves

fuck benzos

Because they make party music for white people and that's what white people do.

Most trap music starts in a database in some office in the market district of a hub city. People in suits use heuristics and metadata to determine what will sell the most to degenerate white people who throw their money away every paycheck, sell the information to labels and then the labels tell people like Migos and Playboi Carti what to make their songs about.

Hip hop in general hasn't been made by or for white people in almost a decade. It's the whitest genre.

Rappers turned into suburban stay at home moms post 2005.

yes.
not wrong.
>Alcohol (and all barbiturates) are just a pussy version of Benzos
are you implying that benzos are hardcore drugs or something? benzos are just a pussy version of opiates buddy.

because hip hop is for teenage white girls now

>combining two CNS depressants

one day you're going to be acquainted with your own mortality and it's going to hit you harder than any drug or w/e social conditioning you must have gone through to think this is a good idea. grow the fuck up.

I've been addicted to both and benzos were way harder to get out of than h

why not glorify coke then since benzos are super cheap im not denying how white hip hop is but wouldnt coke make whites waste more money

only losers do/glorify benzos/downers

I didn't say anything about opiates or whether bennies are hardcore. There is no "hardcore" drug. My point is this: if you want the good effects of alcohol w/o the negative effects of alcohol (blurry vision, hangover and others) then bennies are it. Bennies do everything alcohol does w/o the negative parts.

I guess by a retard's standards, booze is more "hardcore" than bennies.

you bring up a point. benzo's and barbiturates are harder to quit.

I'm not supporting any drug as more "cool" or "hardcore". I meant to say that benzos have all the good effects and none of the bad effects of alcohol.

Because cocaine is too edgy and considered a hardcore drug and taboo. Xanax is a prescription drug, as is percocet. It's easier to push and obtain legally. Again, white people music.

>more "hardcore
Benzos will fuck up your life a lot faster than alcohol. Alcohol will do it in subtle but equally nefarious ways.

agreed

>implying i do this regularly, and not maybe like three times in my life
>implying i was never addicted to drugs
>implying i don't drink over half a 1/5 of vodka every day
and i bet i'm older than you too,
i'm well acquainted with my own mortality, what are you my mom, cause she's dead. i know what i'm doing.

>Bennies do everything alcohol does w/o the negative parts.
wouldn't that make benzos the pussy version of alcohol?

only losers glorify all drugs what makes glorifying uppers cool and downers uncool

My mom gives me xanax sometimes. It's really good.

people who don't do drugs are genuinely happier

yes, and in my next sentence I make fun of that idea.

Is sake different from alcohol? I kind of want to try it but if the drunk high is the same i'd rather not

please respond

trihard pussies

religious people are generally happier too, not saying youre wrong but delusions can be powerful

my reading comprehension is lacking at the moment i guess, i see my error

>i'm well acquainted with my own mortality

you are not, otherwise you'd stop thinking you're invincible like all drug addicts (speaking as an ex-polyuser myself btw) and stop.

that's a stupid analogy

drugs will objectively make your life worse

>Is sake different from alcohol?
>sake
>rice wine
dumbass

>otherwise you'd stop thinking you're invincible like all drug addicts
where did you ever get this idea, i would say projecting, but more like you've just got canned statements lined up.
i know im fucking up my body, i dont pretend to be invincible or anything stupid you think im implying.
let me do what i want, i am well informed yet i choose to do it regardless, so you can take that moral high horse and fuck right off, let me kill myself

Pathetic.

we're all on Sup Forums, we're all pathetic here

if you drink as much as you say xanax could help you stop have you tried just taking xan and not drinking

drug addicts are subconsciously armed with a myriad of mental gymnastics, user, you'll never get through to him. once again, speaking as an ex-polyuser myself.
>but more like you've just got canned statements lined up.
oh the fucking irony!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha oh well that's convenient for you isn't it

wipe-ass

AY IM SMOKIN ON XANS AY
YO BITCH LOVE THESE HANDS AY
MAKIN MONEY REAL FAST AY
MY BITCH STRAIGHT FROM THE PAST
IM MAKING THIS GREEN
TALKIN MONEY NOT WEED
AND WE SMOKIN ON XANS AY

3/10

meant to also quote

It's trendy. 80% of these guys don't do that shit.

Yeah but there's a spectrum and you're on the lower end of it. I actually have stopped browsing this website because it's filled with people like you and high schoolers. Everyone here is mostly a drone or peasant that parrots the same memes and shitty "unknown" music that they think is good.

yes glorifying drugs is shit but it's not about how cool it is downers are just way more dangerous in terms of fucking your life up

AYO HOL UP
WHITEY KEEP PUSHING US DOWN
THEY JUST ELECTED TRUMP
HE GOT THE AN EYE ONE THE BROWN
GOTTA POPPP SOME XANS
CAUSE TO THEY ARE
WE ARE NOTHIN MORE THAN ANTS

Hip hop is for white nerds like Fantano now who think it's cool to be a degenerate. That wasn't what was good about the music, it was just a byproduct of the lifestyle. White people diluted it and misinterpreted the message and thus we have contemporary trap music.

fantano is a vegan who does no drugs i dont see his relavance you can think hes pleb but hes definately not a degen

you don't hate and/or want to punish yourself, you just think you do. it's a pattern, and it's entirely your choice if you want to perpetuate it or not.

quit the drugs, eat well and exercise and you'll See a different man in the mirror.

>filled with people like you
what? drug addicts who get annoyed when some asshole decides to get all self-righteous and respond as though they are morally superior? How am I the problem but that guy isn't?
i never said what i do is cool, never even advocated it, maybe if i was talking about how i decapitated stray cats it'd make sense, but i'll never understand how you could get so up your own ass to where you think you should tell strangers on the internet what to do when they're not harming anyone.

No, but he falls into the category of emasculated white males who think listening to hip hop makes them hip and edgy.

SOME RAPPERS USE IT SO THEY WANNA TALK ABOUT IT, DRUGS ARE SUBJECTED TO TRENDS AS IS EVERYTHING ELSE, THATS THE WHOLE REASON

/THREAD

I've taken Ativan, Xanax, Tylenol 3 and Oxycodone before (I have a fucked up back so I get a script).

Oxy is the best and I'd even take T3s over any benzos.

this

GROCERY SHOPPING AS AN EVERYDAY BATTLE
BETTER MOVE TO SEATTLE
EVEN THOUGHT THE NUMBER OF BROTHERS
IS LESS THAM IN THE SOUTHERN

>drug addicts
>not harming anyone, let alone themselves

nice tunnel vision you manchild

typical hip hop fans:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

I don't really get why they glorify.
The few times I've done benzos I just lost all recollection of an entire day and slept for 16 hours.

when I pop 4 xans, it suddenly makes me feel like a hero

>so you can take that moral high horse and fuck right off, let me kill myself
go right ahead

honestly jake paul is really smart
i respect him for exploiting children and getting money

Xann tho

lol

>using benzos

>assuming i harm anyone but myself
obviously you just showed up to this or you're stupid, no one was really talking about drug addicts in general
if you're going to quote the part in the post where i literally said "drug addicts" then your reading comprehension is pretty bad if you thought i was talking about every drug addict.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

>all of this AA platitudes
Kek

>I actually have stopped browsing this website

>posted in Sup Forums
Sure buddy.

Straight edge ppl are honestly cringy.

>yeaaaa haha poppin XANNIES right my nigga hahaaaaa
>y-yeaa, I do THE XAN all the time bro, what about you my nigga
>uhhhhh yea bro, Xanax is my shit dog in fact I got a rap about it comin out soon
They hear other rappers rapping about it so they rap about it too. I'll bet you most of the ones talking about it every song know what it is or what it does, they're just trying to fit in.

why did 80s rock stars glorify cocaine so much?

- My head is so light it feels like it’s floating!

- That’s because your troubles are all gone.

>platitudes
frankly, i don't think they're clear and obvious enough.

Are you fucking retard?

Why would you drink on Benzos? If you're looking for is black out and a stomach pump than go right ahead be my guest.

No it depends on if you're an already anxious person I have a friend who takes bars and just goes into an complete I don't get a fuck mode. But he's normally talkative

Like I'm talking yelling at strangers, being hyper aggressive for no reason just tons of other BS.

>Are you fucking retard?

summer

mad white numales detected

Correct

I'm gonna laugh when you end up like River Phoenix, having seizures and vomiting all over yourself before going into cardiac arrest. Fucking retard.

Because coke was relatively cheaper and more readily available in that time period like opiates are now.

Also, benzos and booze are the only two withdraws that can actually kill you.

t. sober alkie

maybe the rappers in question like taking Xanax

drugs are normalised where I live in the valleys of Wales, let alone the hood.

Yeah drugs are always getting glorified. It just depends on what's trendy. LSD in the 60s, coke in the 80s, etc. Lou Reed did it with heroin, it happens all the time. people like different substances.

I got a pack of it and it didn't really do much. Made me tired but not necessarily relaxed. Didn't affect my anxiety at all. Was nice sometimes to help get to sleep but melatonin is all I need for that.

yiiiikes.
Quietly kill yourself like most people, user.

how stupid are people? my friend nearly fucking died from drinking while taking xanax.

NEVER MIX BENZOS AND ALCOHOL

Xanax makes me feel normal.

Too bad most of the shit is made of Chinese alprazolam bought at cheap bulk prices and pressed into inaccurate dosages mixed with who knows what.

as a rule of thumb mixing alcohol with just about any prescription drug/actual medicine will probably fuck your shit up
but people know what they're getting into when they do this

Your friend was an idiot who couldn't pace himself.
The only danger in drinking on Benzos is being too stupid to know your limits.

where do i get xan or a benzo analog?

i need to stop drinking

they are big pharma shills

Don't drink with them
I like to take them when I'm mixing music

Because most trap/mumble-rappers have sub-100 IQs and most of their listeners are impressionable teenagers, this is an objective fact.

this isn't completely wrong but its aimed at millenials in general more than "whites" which is a term that can be stretched or marginalized to suit anyone's politics. Also anyone can make trap music on a laptop but what actually gets promoted or backed financially has to adhere to the suits that you described.

Of course you can go to jail for it i met a kid who was in there for a xanax pill he didnt know was in his pocket when i was in a drunk tank once. Any pill that doesnt have a pill bottle with your name on it is illegal.

because it feels really nice

pop two pills w/gatorade

i legitimately hope you fuckjing overdose and die

Stop fucking popping pills you faggot drug addict in denial

drugs are for losers, alcohol is gay as fuck

I'm addicted to weed though

Ex drug addict here, fuck this drug and fuck anyone trying to glorify or justify its usage for reasons that aren't medicinal. Get help if you're addicted to this stuff, you'll be glad you did. I was addicted to this stuff from high school all the way into my mid-20's. I'm now 29 and I got engaged to the love of my life three months ago. If you want to truly be happy, kick your addiction. Don't feed it.