We are the Ku Klux Klan ! We hate niggers. We hate jews. We hate fags. We don't need a reason to hate them...

We are the Ku Klux Klan ! We hate niggers. We hate jews. We hate fags. We don't need a reason to hate them. HE HATE THEM JUST BECAUSE THEY BREATHE !

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K fag
Go back to /pop/

the south will never rise again, retard

Haha fail, wasn't you mean Sup Forums

Why are you upset? Did you run out of Coors Light?

It will if the North loans it gas money

But I'd it does, great men in the image of Sherman will be there to burn everything to the fucking ground until the give an u conditional surrender.

let's have a race war

Hell yeah !

OP what did you expect to provoke from people? Just curious

I just wanted to tell that i hate niggers, jews and fags.

How can you hate someone, if you don't even know who they are?

don't act like a vegan

Shut up faggot before you burn in hell

You didn't answer the question.

Nobody cares!

Stupid fucking white assholes.

honestly as a northerner, I feel like people are starting to question if they were on the right side of the civil war.
It's never too late to change

Well that's stupid.

Whats it like in 1960?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fags

Averages
Why should i respect someone who is on average more likely to be a low iq criminal?

OP is a black jew fag with a tiny cock and no gag reflex, I have pics of him sucking off his grand dragon at a cross burning.

You do realize that all your Ku Klux Klan bullshit is causing white inversion. You do realize there are more niggers, Jews, Fags, Mexicans, and general people of color in the United States? There are more people that you hate, than there are people who hate. Because of this KKK shit, white people are the new terrorists. Soon there will be more white people incarcerated than POC. Soon there will be more wealthy POC than white people. There are more white people on welfare than POC. There are more straight white pedophiles than any other race. Statistics can be changed over time. No matter what you do. Black people will become more powerful than white people. I repeat. There are more people the KKK hates, than there are KKK. The KKK is a minority. White people are being ethnically cleansed because of the hatred they spew. I hope you enjoy white inversion. All the statistics will be changed. White people will be the most hated race on earth. Soon they will be the white savages. The white devils. The poor white people without color. More white homeless. More white incarcerated. All because of some stupid white hoods. White people have the dullest culture on earth. White people have stolen everything from other cultures they hate. Thanks to this 21st century digital KKK bullshit, the white race will experience what it is to be a the most hated race on earth. I hope you enjoy reverse discrimination. It's only beginning.

yah, this guy's from Sup Forums.
So you know everything's 100% true.
I mean somebody wouldn't just lie on the internet now? that's crazy talk

>no sources
>no sources
>no sources
>no sources
If you consider spics and gooks "people of color" than sure i guess youre right
None of the things you stated are happening because of the KKK self hating white liberals are to blame

This has nothing to do with Sup Forums. This has nothing to do with the internet. Look at the real world. Notice anything? More successful POC in your neighborhood? More POC entrepreneurs? The Jews are wealthy. The Mexicans are wealthy. More POC doctors. More immigrant doctors. More immigrant professors. Are you enjoying the reverse discrimination? Bitch all you want. What goes around, comes around. If you don't like it. Move to Russia. Every statistic the white man clings oh so tight to at night when he sleeps, is changing rapidly! What goes around comes around.

>more successful POC in your neighborhood
No
Spics in NYC all have to dress up in shitty superhero costumes and practically beg on the street while literally every person in the financial district is a white male

How do you aim to convince anyone if you dont need a reason?

Nonwhites with the exception of arabs only bring hardships

You really think that the spics, gooks, POCs, fags, and everybody else that is hated by this white minority, aren't getting their shit together? Like I said, more straight, white, pedophiles than any other race in the world.

"heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1" ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

Do you really want me to start pulling sources to show you how POC and other hated groups are waking up, and getting their shit together. Do you really think that white people will be forgiven? No. White people will experience the same discrimination. Reverse discrimination will become white discrimination. Thanks to the keyboard warrior 21st century digital KKK. White people will experience every statistic change.

Your statistic says nothing about race
Just heterosexual vs homosexuality
Youre not getting a rise out of anyone
Spics and gooks both hate niggers just as much as they hate each other except they dont feel bad about it like white people do because their shitty countries have made them numb to social norms like in the west
They flood white countries turning them to shit just like they ruined their owned countries even without white intervention
More nonwhites moving in just means that average number of poor increases meanwhile rich whites just stay in their suburban neighborhoods

Heres a quote from one of your trusted POC allies

Yeah Che said that in the early 1950's before Brown v. Board of Education...He was also from a wealthy Argentinian family. He had a South American perspective on black people.

He also said this in the 1960's about American Black people. Get it right!
“Those who kill their own children and discriminate daily against them because of the color of their skin, those who let the murderers of blacks remain free—protecting them, and furthermore punishing the black population because they demand their legitimate rights as free men…How can those who do this consider themselves guardians of freedom?… The time will come when this assembly will acquire greater maturity and demand of the United States government guarantees for the life of the Blacks and Latin Americans who live in that country, most of them U.S. citizens by origin or adoption.”

Literally irrelevant
My point was he thought blacks were lazy and inferior
Just because someone doesnt support people being murdered and enslaved doesnt detract from my claim at all
He thought blacks were lazy and stupid as he met many in the slums and troops in the congo who were too dumb to learn how to use weaponry beyond a rock and a stick