ok...

*ping*

*Request Processed*

>black people exist
>pol is triggered
the rest of the world just shrugs

Stop.

You're overloading the system.

You're an idiotic unoriginal memer who took my original Hitler post, couldn't come up with anything better, and degraded it by stupidly changing the punch line to waifus, which, if you'll observe the thread so far and also the past dumb thief copycat meme threads you've stolen/created along the same lines, only attracts cancer posts instead of hilarious witty banter and Trekfriend dialogue as my original Hitlers post did.

You've taken something beautiful and just ruined it. Hope you're happy.

y-you too

Check your self!

Done.

You're making it worse!!!

program shut down initiated, catastrophic doubles cascade averted

Uh oh, it created her as a nymphomaniac! Oopsie

I was implying that creating Betty Draper as the ''''''''''''''''''''perfect'''''''''''''''''''' waifu was an error

She is perfect. so perfect

Computer, load up celery man please

Data, please clean the holodeck. I'm finished.

>Its a stuck in a "double anomaly" episode

Does there... Need to be a reason?

Computer, make my homosexual fantasies go away, please.

>Computer, create 500 fully self-aware copies of Adolph Hitler
>Computer, disengage safety protocols
>Computer, activate 1 escape pod for me

Computer, load up futa_gangbang.exe please.

COMPUTER END THE DOUBLES PROGRAM! THE ENTERPRISE IS AT RISK!

Computer, run program "butthurt shitposter".

Computer, simulate replies to my post, please

This, every fucking time
I will never understand their insecurity

Computer, create 300 9 foot tall muscular, Amazonian futanari with cocks at least a foot and a half long with balls the size of apples.

Computer, deactivate safety protocols.

>one day I will upload my brain to a computer and be able to live out this fantasy

attempting to terminate process "doubles"

Computer, simulate the U.S 2016 presidential election where Trump beats Hillary

Engage safety protocols and set to maximum, I'm going to need them.

We can't shut the computer off in the middle of doubles! that will set the warp coil manifolds into a phase flux!

UNLESS....Wait a minute, if we... it just might work

Captain, if we use the deflector dish to emit a quantum pulse meme beam and bounce it off that binary star, we just might be able to overload the computer core and cause a collapse of the doubles sub-processors !

This thread only started taking off after my post, which shamed the retarded posters posting waifus in response to OP's dumb facsimile into going away and also provoked the posters with potential to make creative posts to begin contributing to a holodeck-computer-create thread in mimic of my original design, in earnest.

Everyone here should thank me.

computer, swag this thread up with doubles with Trex

ITS NOT WORKING VENT THEM TO ME

alt-right shitters on Sup Forums are even more easily triggered than retarded sjw on reddit

Computer, run program QT-feet beta v2.1

>its a geordi comes up with a ridiculous technobabble solution that only makes things worse by getting trips episode

>computer core overloaded. triples enabled.

awright you fucking dumb idiot

Computer, run THICC.exe

Computer! Access cultural database, Earth, early 21st century. Subheading: Dank Memes , and produce a rare pepe !

sisko was better than picard iin everything except for acting you faggot

computer shut down 'painfully earnest millenial buthurtt faggot subroutine' and purge from system

computer build the perfect bitchy italian waifu

run program jamal_ginsburg

...and now knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers are trying to post "funny" waifu posts because they've realized the truth of my posts.

I'm through here. You lot are pathetic.

Here, but she's mine, and she's been mine for years.

Imagine being the menial worker whose job it is to mop out the holodecks.

Thank you computer.

I leave my popcorn and crab shells in the holodeck. Fuck em. We're creating jobs.

>those kaze no gotoku lewds

she isnt pure at all

>It's a Q episode

I've instructed the computer to create a Bane-type meme. But not one created by Sup Forums shitposters. Will that be sufficient doctor?

>We can't shut the computer off in the middle of doubles! that will set the warp coil manifolds into a phase flux!
>UNLESS....Wait a minute, if we... it just might work
>Captain, if we use the deflector dish to emit a quantum pulse meme beam and bounce it off that binary star, we just might be able to overload the computer core and cause a collapse of the doubles sub-processors !
>>its a geordi comes up with a ridiculous technobabble solution that only makes things worse by getting trips episode
That mashup of Trek technobabble and Sup Forums Sup Forums bullshit was quite nice.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Inquiry, Captain: "Jizzmop"?

dubs confirm meme beams

boop

CUTE!!!!!!

Now that I can get into

Is this the new bane/however mixup meme?

Hark! This snek is a harlot and a strumpet!

who is this semen demon

>create

How do you shot web?

Fraud. You didn't create original content. All you did was repeat something you saw on Sup Forums a long time ago. Fraud.

1. Instruction never specified originality, only "creation". Recreation is creation.
2. As a superhero related meme, it is a Bane-type meme.
3. It's not created by Sup Forums

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Mein neger

holodecks must have jizz all over them unless the jizz is removed when the program is finished

where does the jizz go?

how long into holodecks before they realized they needed to add a jizz removal function?

*bshew*

There is no Sup Forums. Only Sup Forums.

Variations on a theme. There. Do you see my point? All that he knows he learned from Sup Forums. Inspiration, original thought, all the true strength of anonymous, is not possible for our friend.

I'll give you credit for your vast knowledge. But your spaghetti would just spill out if you were ever confronted with a real social situation. It's elementary, dear user.

For you?

Done.

who is this dashing woman

Alright, now, computer run program "picnic sex alpha"

Tybee Diskin

Now wait a minute doctor. We'll see whose spaghetti spills out.

>Error: pepe is a restricted meme. it triggers survivors of the great meme shoah.

>Star Trek
>trigger warnings
The Romulans were right, fuck the Federation.

I'm looking at her instagram. Is this bitch allergic to bras?

Computer, override previous programs. Create an adversary capable of defeating Bane.

DEM THIGHS

Bane

>Computer, show me the face of god.

>dat thigh/waist/tits ratio

Computer create Gianna Michaels circa 2006

Jesus fuck. You faggots will find the stupidest shit to complain about.