Here's the thing

Here's the thing...

...You read this in my voice

I read every post in James Earl Jones voice.

Gives the 4cham experience gravitas.

Whatever happened with his shitty show?

I dont even know who that faggot is

Literally who

Goddamn I would love to beat the shit out of this limp wristed numale faggot.

>I have no idea what an idea of his voice even begins to speak like for me to imagine his auditorium

>I have no idea what an idea of his voice even begins to speak like for me to imagine his auditorium

I bet he could beat up both you and your dad

>I have no idea what the idea of his voice, even begin to talk to me to imagine your audience

I don't think so, faggot. My dad is 230+ pounds and I am almost 200. This queermo looks like he's 20 pounds soaking wet. Get fucked, loser.

WAT

you can't delete history bitch

Has anyone really been as far as decided to use even go want to do look more like??

Photoshopped

Confirmed. I can tell by the pixels

>numale
>clean shaven
>no glasses
>not balding

He's dressed up which means he's a nu male because he's not a fat 6"2 guy in a Trump shirt

Anyone else enjoy his normie brand of humor?

I don't even know who the fuck that is.

John Mulaney is a nu-male
That's not how you spell Bo Burnham. Mulaney is one of us.

I fucked up.
>John Mulaney is a nu-male
There.

What did he mean by this?

Mulaney is based fuckk off. Plus his wife is hot as fuck

He'll let diabetes and heart disease take you, then.

Nah son. Bo is inventive as fuck and you know it. Mulaney's funny but he's just a silly persona with silly delivery.

Oh, helloo...
>Tfw Dr. Lou Wong has been missing for 3 days and you're just itching for some cuhcaine

Watch/listen to anything in his George St Geegland character. The man is far superior to any new comic working today

someone write something Sup Forums related with pic related

>you read this in my voice
>posts some nobody that no one will recognise

I think you're mistaken, you see he posted a picture of John Mulaney, not a picture of you.

He's alright. His delivery is slightly irritating to me but he's a solid performer and has some clever jokes wrapped in there sometimes. I prefer some bite to my comedy but he's hardly a bad comic.

You're right. I can't forget it now.

I did. I like this guy, even though I think his delivery is a little grating sometimes.

I think it's just one guy making all these Mulaney threads.