Is Seinfeld (dare I say it) unfunny?

Is Seinfeld (dare I say it) unfunny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6c17WxIcCw
youtu.be/vDYck1aEkxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure, if you have no friends and no life experiences.

Some things are dated but most people relate to the show in one way or another.

It was the first sitcom to accurately portray how real people behave, how we care only about ourselves and how we hold eternal grudges or develop irrational anxiety over the littlest things.

I don't know. Do you?

it's only natural for those who didn't grow up with this to not get it and therefore hate it. Don't worry the next generation will see it better.

Remember when Matt LeBlanc was on Friends?

It's funny to people who think mayonnaise is spicy.

young people love that shit
all young people are copying that 90's normcore style from seinfeld
it was tvkino then,is now,and will be forever

Is OP (dare I say it) a faggot?

yeah it's really bad

curb is ok though

The show is fantastic but Elaine ruins everything
It would be much better had they cut her out

So much this. I see it as a reality TV show/sitcom

I wouldn't go that far, but she is often a weak link.

Nah, I think it's one of a few 90s sitcoms that holds up.

Confirmed to not actually understand Seinfeld.

>white knighting the worst character this hard
She offers NOTHING of value to the show you underage retard

I WAS IN THE POOL

Yeah fuck that BITCH! I love le wacky man Cosmo Kramer! HAHA he just walks in the door like swoosh! Man your stupid slapstick physical comedy is totally appropriate for this show Michael Richards thanks for forcing it down our fucking throat!

Confirmed to double down on not actually understanding Seinfeld.

>implying that Elaine's interactions with Newman aren't some of the funniest in Seinfeld's history

Fuck, it's like you didn't even watch the show.

Confirmed underage

If the episode were shot today, George and some black guy would be in a men's locker room and Jerry's girlfriend would accidentally walk in on them. She would initially look embarrassed, then have an amused loop upon seeing George's dick, and finally have an impressed look after seeing the black guy's dick. Then she'd leave and George would make excuses while the black guy just gives him a knowing, confident look.

By the end of the episode, the girl leaves Jerry for the black guy.

Edgy

Bonjour Reddit

Rate my meme senpai

GET OUTTA HERE NEWMAN REEEEEEEEEE

She's the female perspective.
Did you really not get that?

Howdy, Reddito

favourite episode?

>tfw you are literally George

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6c17WxIcCw

Are you master of your domain?

bazinga

Most wrong opinion I've seen in a while.

George is probably the weakest character on his own, but the chemistry between everyone makes it good.

Searching for more me mes for Facebook?

jery gets ipad

>George is probably the weakest character on his own

Hahaha haha. Show had all comedic elements. Elaine was the straight man most of the time but was pivotal in constructing gender jokes or when the subject matter was femocentric eg. The sponge

I guess it's because I relate the least to him. I don't think the show would be better without him, just that the episodes focused on him are the least funny.

>George
>not in the running for the best sitcom character ever

Total pleb

>implying the episode where George only does the opposite of what he normally does isn't the best episode

Funny for its time but is now the definition of cliche. Since the 90s so many shows have done what Seinfeld has done but better.

you sound very young

Seinfeld is not this low brow. Him and Larry David are some of the most outspoken on PC comedy. I don't think he would feel the need to make this cheap gag.

Marathoned this 5 months ago. Didnt even smile till season 3 and only began to laugh in season 4. So atleast for me early seasons wasnt funny, but second half of the show is quite funny, with maybe exception being season 9, but that was because I was focused on how much makeup actors had and how horrible it looked.

HOT

mph

The genre has come a very long way in general. This is jerry's problem, he was such a trailblazer both with his observationalist comedy and his sitcom that everybody and their momma was trying to copy what he did. As a result his comedy and lots of the things in seinfeld seem overdone, cheesy and mundane.

He's a victim of his own success but I challenge you to find a television show from that era that was funnier, you won't because comedy sitcoms sucked a bag of dicks pre-seinfeld era.

first season is shit, not interested in the rest after that shitfest

The first season is indeed shit. It's also one of the the greatest tv shows of all time.

I've been rewatching the entire season, and I still love it.

>Kramer walks in door
>Audience goes fucking wild

>Yank """"humour""""

Garry acquires Microsoft Surface

Would be funnier without the "TRIGGERED" text and the red coloring on the last panel.

>Since the 90s so many shows have tried to do what Seinfeld has done but worse
FTFY

seinfeld without the laugh track > regular seinfeld

Is there a torrent of laughtrackless seinfelds available?

I'm still amazed that Micheal Richards will be remembered as Kramer AND Dr Emmett Brown, his racism shit is just a blip on his radar

Jerry & George would just blame it on affirmative action

There is this
youtu.be/vDYck1aEkxI
Tbh like every show with a laugh track, remove it and it reveals just how a shit show it is, I'm rather glad it isen't common practice to add that shit to shows made here, is it one of those things that just americans do, sitcoms with laugh tracks?

take a seat over there

Sounds like you're describing Friends.

I still don't get how that was ever popular

Jokes on you, I still found it funny.

Ps. Seinfeld was taped infront of a live audience

You must be very young and probably only like "cringe" humor.

And no I enjoy allot of humour laughing tracks just annoy me allot I don't even exactly know why