Girlfriend of 6 years died a few days ago of ovarian cancer...

Girlfriend of 6 years died a few days ago of ovarian cancer, she was the best thing that ever happened to me and i dont know what to do. Should i end it? should i try to live on? what the fuck do i do Sup Forums? I've never had to deal with anything like this shit before. I'm in physical pain constantly what the fuck do i do?

can you get your hands on a .45 caliber pistol?
9mm works too but .45 is recommended for best results.

Live with it. It wont ever go away but it will eventually get easier. You will have good days again. Just keeo your head up man. Sorry for your loss

no, she lives on through you. It's not your time yet.

A bitch is never worth killing yourself for

Time heals, even if it takes time to replace that big hole she left, it will fill slowly, not entirely but surely enough to live a happy life. My first gf died in 2010 after 5 years together, and yes, it was painful, for years, but life goes on.

OP stay strong bro. Sorry for your loss.

live in australia, so no easy way to get guns

i dunno man, we were gonna get married and i wanted to spend my entire life with her. my life has went to shit and i dont think the next 50 years of life are worth dealing with whats going on now. i screamed at my boss over the phone so im probably gonna be sacked, i dont have any close friends in this shitty town. i have nothing

I promise you, the pain passes, there will be days when you feel like you just can't keep going, when you just can't face it, get drunk or something, get high, go bat a fucking cats head in, whatever you gotta do, but just keep going, and eventually, the pain dulls, and fades away, and you find yourself, kinda normal again, with hope that one day, not only will you be happy, but happier than you were before, then one day you find yourself in the rarified position, where you really are truly happier. Keep going.

Stop being a pussy and man up. What do you think the duke would do? He sure as hell wouldn't cry on a mongolian cave paiting website forum. He'd go kill some Injuns ,steal their money and go play blackjack. After a night of drinking he would fuck a hooker. Grow a pair faggot

Think of it this way, at least she didnt leave you for nigger cock. She dead a pure virgin, condolences op

be string and post nudes

Yes, please do. We have enough of your normie scum on here.

If your boss is a fagott yes you will be sacked. if he has any understanding of fellow humans in mourning he will understand.

Checked and this tbh famalam

post her nudes

suicide by Dingiso helps too

Endure the suffering for now. Embrace it. Mourn. Don't try to fight it. Accept you're going to be miserable for a little while.

I know it feels unbearable but it will pass. Keep going user, there is light after darkness.

I thought that was a pretty high rate survival cancer....

anyway, unless you're baiting, the only thing I can tell you is that time heals everything.
Part of her will always be with you as long as you remember her, live the life she couldn't have

So basically lucifer is waiting reguardless of the out come.

Did you get to keep the body? That could have been a fun time, user

late stage

>physical pain
Kys you retarded nigger

Fuck off with your edge somewhere else.

Hail Satan

Lucifer isn't real though, healing from mourning is.

So, your hand got cancer?

oh ffs, I was drinking now shits is all over the screen. Thx you douche.

Nothing is going to make you feel better, not for a long time. You'll never be the same. And that's okay, because you feel so shitty because for six years you were able to experience something many cannot find, and that's love. You love her so much you want to kill yourself because she's not there with you right now. As fucked as the situation is, I'm jealous. So gloat in people's faces for the rest of your life how you had a soulmate, and look at the couples you see on the street and be happy for them, because you know how great it was. Live life how she'd want you to, and live for her.

I lost my chic February 13 to cancer also user, I've never felt like killing myself but I did get a tattoo of her and I've been fucking 1-2 random tinder bitches per week, pic related