>look out the window
>see this qt sticking a wooden cross on your yard
>what do?

Ask if I can sign up

>ywn be oppressed by a qt racist
;_;

Tell her that that's not the way to celebrate La Semana Santa

wtf I love Catholicism now

And here we have it, Ameritard education at it's finest.

That's a Spanish thing with no relation to KKK

?
i thought it was darkelves

i'd lynch her if ya know what i mean

also she's not white

This isn't the KKK, and she is white. I'm sick of this stupid fucking Mediterraneans aren't white meme.

t. pissed off italian

Start shooting

be happy I'm a good christian white man

>t. shitskin
Doesn't work you retard. In Italy everything from germanics to niggers runs around. Since you get so butthurt you're probably half arab

>protestant scum
>Christian

those hats a dope as fuck
t. manlet

Funny story, I went to a Trump rally with some friends just cos it was in town. Took my Italian friend who was visiting from Salerno. He got called wetback, beaner, spic, filthy mexican etc poor guy we left before all the white trash attacked him.

Not to mention that the KKK hates Catholics almost as much as blacks.

How fitting they stole the look from Spanish Catholic penitents.

>I'm sick of this stupid fucking Mediterraneans aren't white meme.
I'm Greek and I'm happy not to be considered white. We're Mediterranean. We're better than those snobby northerners.

>KKK hates Catholics
they do?

>I'm Greek and I'm happy not to be considered white. We're Mediterranean. We're better than those snobby northerners.

Exactly, and who brought civilization to Europe? Us mediterraneans. Fucking northerners were nothing but barbarians who smelled of shit

Daily reminder the Dark Ages were caused by Germanics and all the bad stuff we consider backwards during the medieval period, such as trial by combat/ordeal were Germanic.
Had the Germans not acted like beaners we'd be 1000 years further than now in technology.

Irish are scum, user.

Also some outspoken Catholics during the 40's and 50's said some Commie shit. They also wish to conquer the Universe and every Catholic is a Roman citizen waiting to Deus Vult on all you heathens.

Historically yes. That was one of their main platforms. They were also anti-Irish, but that might be because they were Catholic.

yeah

they're protestant cunts.

>every Catholic is a Roman citizen
Catholics confirmed for being actual patricians? Protestants peregrini, not even plebeians

>t. a nigger

Fake and gay.

Women were never allowed in the klan.

They used to. Now the clan doesn't really care.

Cool totally true story, senpai.

even the clan has lost its way
;_;

>people would rather take a life ( a sin ), versus attending mass and saving their souls

The Protestant "Ethic" is a chalice of venom, and America has drank deeply.

Really makes neurons fire electrical impulses between synapses.

t. shill4hillary

>its a cunnybot thread that people like
wew

Do you want frozen & chill?