Theres something weird about this guy, and i dont mean his weird head shape or facial hair

theres something weird about this guy, and i dont mean his weird head shape or facial hair
i think he is legit crazy, i dont know why
charls too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kP9QsLLTRM4
youtube.com/watch?v=KXggq7240OY
youtube.com/watch?v=JN78Yz3-ZsE
youtube.com/watch?v=uFe6DrlMslw
youtube.com/watch?v=tiCU3C4ACwc
youtu.be/KWUWnT2sAso?t=1m38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>theres something weird about this guy

Of course there is. He's a fucking white male.

hes literally réddit tier in terms of humor. basically a discount réddit eric andre

LOL, but in all seriousness they may just show up at your doorstep tonight

im a fan but i wouldnt go to say hi if i saw them in the streets or whatever
>everything i dont like is reddit

he's a repellent fuck. just like you.

You heard about all those people he's shot right?

rude

Humor left you to leftout huh kid?
Ripped of the band aid a little to hard right?1

just add another o to those to's please

Bait? I dislike both of them but Sam Hyde is literally nothing like Eric Andre in any conceivable way.

just add another 0 to that post please

He seems like the kind of guy who's unable to have a serious conversation.

on how many levels of self hatred you guys think he operates daily?

are you serious? Im sure he has the MOST serious conversations

i feel so inadequate compared to him

like if he met me he would belittle me for being such a beta male in a higher school senior looking down on the new kid sort of way

hes everything i want to be

Charles sems like he's always messed up on vicodin, also he's worst MDE

he's usually in character. Fairly common thing for a comedian to do

his interview with Anthony Fantano (after 8 mins of lame jamaica shit) he gets serious

>sam will never be your big bro

Sad!

remember when he was addicted to crack?

Pssst

Hey kid.

wanna buy some tap water?

yeah having idols is kind of sad, i agree

>he gets serious
not really

You got fresh tap?

im scared

interesting point of view

But yeah, he does

What's weird about his facial hair?

the guy is 31 and cant grow a decent beard

edgy

What?

i feel like sam is emotionally and verbally abusive to women that he becomes involved with

but other than that he's a good guy

whats wrong with that

women today are so entitled they feel like they can walk all over men and take what they want

i like how sams bringing back masculinity and toughness

Is Sam Hyde the most unattractive person to ever have their own television program?

Honestly, as repellent as his wispy beard, autist glasses and retreating hairline are, it's his child molester lips that really bother me the most.

women have WAY too much Self Esteem.
youtube.com/watch?v=kP9QsLLTRM4
Sam just gives them the Aunt Jemima treatment

Doing the black guy bit got me laid. I made a qt laugh with the dey call me the pineapple man shit and she gave me her number. I asked her out and the next day we fucked in the back seat of my car.

This is the second time memes have gotten me laid.

He's a reverse nu-male so yes he is unattractive.

too bad he's 6'4" and strong as fuck so he's still considered very attractive by the majority of women

I wouldnt mind it if sam hyde molested me, to be honest.

Is being so disgusting looking some kind of philosophical statement, or do you think he's been reduced to the views he has because he looks like that and has no other way to operate in the world?

100% false. Your height is completely irrelevant when you look that creepy.

>height
>irrelevant
>ever
the things manlets tell themselves...

I'll tell you how it went down

>Sam:
Was seen as goofy and 'weird' but because if his tall stature and his inability to give a fuck and his confidence, he wasn't bothered much because he has a positive jovial personality despite being the kind of kid that chads would normally pick on.

>Charls -
a True oddball, skinny and small and reserved in his youth but also bright. You can tell he was picked on for being a bit weird but as he grew he became less concerned and more confident.

>Nick:
Never had trouble, out-going charismatic and funny as well as confident. From watching all their retarded phone videos and shit you can see how laid back and cool Nick is, no weirdness but a funny guy nonetheless.
See here: youtube.com/watch?v=KXggq7240OY

And here, look at how fat balding adverage looking Nick gets this girl hot: youtube.com/watch?v=JN78Yz3-ZsE

I'll see my autism out, now.

if a big loser like him can get a girlfriend theres hope for me, yet !

this.

short men are sickening.

I thought he was ugly as fuck when I first saw him but after a while you get used to his weird face.

I think he has ADHD or something, just watch the interview he did with Anthony Fantano. He seems like that kid who would start pretending to punch people out of nowhere and put everyone on edge.

Is beard hair really that big a deal?

Only if you're stupid and grow it out if you haven't got it.

It's not a big deal unless you make it noticeable then people cannot help but think 'pube face'

It's like a fat girl wearing skinny jeans: She can do that all she wants but it looks like shit.

Yes and no, on a cocky fucker like Sam it's pretty funny to see how much he talks about masculinity and being alpha and all that shit yet has the facial hair of an 18 year old

>funny
>popular
>famous
>6'4
>has a TV show

yeah what a fucking loser. kek. Sam was a fucking Chad in high school.

tell me about the first time

Why would you waste sex by having it in a car?

If it's not going to be in a nice bed and where you have her for a few hours don't bother.

>Tfw you'll never be as alpha as Sam
youtube.com/watch?v=uFe6DrlMslw

was it also the second time you ever got laid?

By all accounts Sam was a bit of a scrawny dweeb in high school who only kept his head outta toilets by being a goof.

Or by being a giant with confidence like in this video: The again, I know a 6'10 guy who used to get bullied. Seen him get punched and start crying and left class - bear in mind we were around 15 so we were all like 5'8.

>muh beard
Fuck off nu-male cuck

you must be really beta if that constitutes as alpha holy shit

The savior of the white race

>tfw weak chin and weak beard genes

daily reminder none of this is real and has been debunked several times over

stop posting this shit, the last clip isnt even sam its charls

>being literally this in denial and blind
alt-right faggots, everyone

she's fuckin hot

the Charls one was released. It's him.

I agree with this person.

I showed a girl the russel brand pasta and she laughed her ass off until she was red in the face. I made a move and put my hand on her leg. We made out and had sex in an empty classroom.

that's his sister

Totally...the alt-right movement is founded on non-degenerate principles, like those off our leader Milo!

You people are all faggots.

i talked to that thing on Sup Forums once

absolutely based.

>ywn fuck a tranny and have her ask for seconds afterwards

confirmed Sam "gorilla dick" Hyde

the weak should fear the strong

youtube.com/watch?v=tiCU3C4ACwc

How did he get so fat?

University and not working out but pretending he does.

Yo Trix, come help me swag this kid out!

milo is not the alt right lol fuckin idiot

there's the alt right like Sam and MDE, the real conservatives, then there's the media version with celebrities like milo or Gavin Mcinnes

the media side is just for show, it's not real

On the verge of a mental breakdown

Ego constraints can only hold so long

>It's a Sup Forums neckbeards deny fucking other men episode

Not fooling anybody

I like how you can tell that Nick and Charls are people you would actually hang out with. Sam is the guy you would tolerate because the other two seem to like him, but really they think the same thing as you.

But in a group of friends I'm totally the Sam, because I have to act out and be like the leader of the group due to being an empty husk with no place otherwise.

totally unrelated but Charls blonde single mom looked exactly like my ex. got some weird vibe watching that part.

like i fucked a blonde Charls! Neat!

why do you Sup Forumstards deny milo when called out on other boards but literally spread open your ass cheeks for him on Sup Forums? are you ashamed that your poster boy is a jew bbc loving faggot?

didnt you post this before?

i love bragging that i fucked a blonde Charls. i can check that off in my life achievement lists

Then why do they air his sketch show after andre's sketch show?

but that's wrong you fucking retard. Eric Andre is walmart Sam Hyde

Oh look, its a liberal degenerates need to project their insecurities onto other people episode, my favorite!

youtu.be/KWUWnT2sAso?t=1m38s

fuck off

youre an ugly fuck up, i'll say

Bulking. Just ask fit

scary sam is our guy

It's part of his charm. Being a huge piece of shit is part of his brand.

You can really see the self-hatred during KSTV 14. The woman he's talking about is a piece of shit for exploiting her kid to make money, shifting her responsibility as a parent onto society's shoulders. But he really lays into her. Like REALLY lays into her. He's sweating profusely throughout the video as he rants on about her, and even though what he's saying is spot on and he knows it, you can that something deep down really hates the fact that he's the guy whos saying it.

>He's sweating profusely throughout the video
He sweats in all the KSTV videos he does in that room

I like sam

omg sauce? or is it only in that trailer

ROSS

why? he doesn't even have any kids

Help guys

Probably the fact hes ripping the asshole out of these people for begging for money on the internet while he shills his patreon,paypal, and bitcoin number for donations. Kind of a contradiction.