If there will be a war between India and China

If there will be a war between India and China
Who will you support

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

India because I'm from the UK.

If they go to war, Russia and Pakistan side with China meaning the US backs India and us along with the rest of the bigger European countries follow Uncle Sam.

Comes down to capitalism vs communsim

neither, hope they both nuke eachother off the face of the planet

Neither. Overpopulation is a real problem. Less pajeet = more IT jobs. But if given a solid choice, I'd support china, because their plastic mass production really rocks. I just wish they bred less and had quality control.

Pakistan

So China

This guy knows his stuff

India

>Pakistan and Russia siding with China
>EU backing fucking India
>USA invading a country that cant provide crude oil or something in return

Thats why the British Empire is now a fucking joke. You are a bunch of retards who dont know shit about politics outside your parliment full of retards.

India because am indian

I understand Pakistan siding with China but why Russia

The one that can poo in the loo and doesn't have a gang rape problem

This overpopulation thing is a giant load of shit. Unless you live in Mumbai or Shanghai or something, it doesn't affect you at all.

More important would be having stricter immigration quotas. That would keep the job market unsaturated in the west while still benefitting from having cheap production/manufacturing from abroad. Also less yellow and brown people about which, let's be honest, is more of an issue for people than anything like employment levels, crime, benefits etc.

wtf, they're staunch allies.

> Russia = communism

Were you born that way or are you an unsuccessful euthanasia victim?

China cuz they do not poo in the loo and they have more attractive women than India does

..... lololol

I think you wrote it wrong

India is horrible.

Are you kidding me? The only reason that wars, starvation, etc. happen is because there are too many people. If there were only several villages scattered across the land, it'd be hard to communicate, let alone wage a war.

Russia is not communist, Pakistan is not communist. Pakistan is a shithole but not communist. China is not communist either..

you are an idiot.
When were there no war, hunger, starvation etc?

make love not war... sahi bola na bhaiyon?

China is a politically communist state.
Don't be so naive as to think that Russia has ever recovered from its days as the USSR. Have you looked at Russian politics over the last 20 years.
Pakistan's military is backed by the Russians and Chinese. Feel free to do a quick google search on recent relationships between the two. Not to mention, Pakistan and China both don't like India and the enemy of my enemy is my friend etc.

Neither, we will all die in the fiery inferno of the impending nuclear holocaust

I don't understand why the west would support China
You will be killing one of your ally and helping your enemies who will definitely stab you in the future

Indian's fucking suck.
They are so fucking dumb it's unbelievable.

Poo in loo motherfuckers.

Delete this
I beg you

Don't say it out loud

never said anything about the relationship between those 3 countries. But china is not a communist nation. Russia is not communist either. You either dont know what communism is or youre a dumpfuck. Just because china labels itselve communist does not make them communists. Just because some dictatorships labels themselfe democratic it does not mean they are democratic.

why do u know her?

No it's just hideous

"the West" wouldn't support China. Unless you count Russia. Russia + China = BFF

so u dont want to see her remove more?

Not including Russia

Then by your logic, there are no democratic countries as well.

Indians are annoying virgins. I prefer China to win.

No, set that nigger on fire and throw the remains to the ganges.

Then don't be so naive as to consider USSR a communist state. Kind of smug of you to try to open someone's eyes while not knowing the whole story yourself, innit.

poo in loo vs communists

Who ever loses, the world wins.

No if India loses
China, Russia and everyone else will join forces against the west

You wouldn't support a military that's a literal circus? I mean look at the hats. Stylish as fuck.

India for me, pajeets win the war and make bomb ass chicken curry for the world. (The feces in the food is a flavor enhancer)

india

India has better food but China allows me to buy cheap shit on the internet that'll take 6 weeks to arrive and then fall apart in seconds, which is something I do seem to enjoy. Tough question

If you live in America China is definitely not the answer

look away and wait for them both to die out.

POO

Chinese arguably make the best food in the entire world. Not to mention Japanese curry is better than Indian.

China has better food by far. What the..

Weaponized Poo VS Weaponized Children

I really don't know what Americans think Indian curry looks like
Can you post a pic for me to get the idea

America.

>the pinnacle of American """""""culture"""""""

In India China war you will support America
Aren't you smart

Let's start off with some facts:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel
>inb4 "b.bb..bbbut wikipedia isn't a good source waaaaa"
Go fuck yourself.

>China:
>Active military: 2,183,000, Reserve military: 510,000, Paramilitary: 660,000, Total: 3,353,000, Budget: 151,5 billion US$
>Bonus: Strong willed, very disciplined, immune to all known toxins. Will work harder when non-lethally poisoned.
>Malus: Small wang, feeds mainly on cooked dog, general confusion about hierarchy because everyone looks the same.
>Special ability: Zerg rush: Whenever casted the ghost of communism copies every single chinese soldier that is engaged in combat. Nobody notices because they all look the same anyways, but they're useful cannon fodder.

>India:
>Active military: 1,395,100, Reserve military: 2,142,800, Paramilitary: 1,403,700, Total: 4,941,600, Budget: 55.9 billion US$
>Bonus: Strong resistance to biological hazards / burning industrial foam, heat. Doesn't have to eat or drink at all. Good at tech support.
>Malus: Needs lair to lay eggs, will awkwardly hit on anything that moves (except cows), spends 85% of his day to figure out what exactly is not sacret.
>Special ability: Whenever casted merge with anything that is brown giving them 100% optical camouflage. May partially hang together with floods which simultanously appear every time this is casted.

Are you even on my level?

The arms manufacturers and dealers.

India

All euros should side with india

Why
I don't know anything about politics
Can you please explain why

China
they poo in the Loo

North Indian girls are hotter than any Chinese bitches.

I live in North India and around 60% if the girls are white as fuck
Rest came from other parts of the country or have really fucked up genes

Fuck yeah

Who ever is losing in hope that they keep fighting

Upon seeing the present conditions here in south asia , the question you should be asking is , whom would you support if India and Pakistan are at war .

Coz' , China has good ties with Pakistan , that doesn't mean that India and China are enemies , and never have I heard any Indian person express deep hatred towards China .

Talk about India vs Pakistan , and both sides will jump up with hatred expressing deep profound enemity ( which i myself don't know why it exists ) .

If you send me 10$ with paypal, I'll tell you who I will support

checked

and well played, i kekd

Checked

You have to be next level crazy if you don't know why India and Pakistan keep fighting
Pakistan openly supports killing of Indians and destruction of India
They want a part of India just cuz it have majority muslim population and go to extreme lows to do that
Just yesterday a terrorist was killed in Kashmir and now there is a strike in Kashmir
People are pissed off cause army killed a terrorist
Wtf
The are know to train terrorists and send them to India
Have you forgotten about 26/11