No one will ever love me. no one will ever care about me. i will always be alone. i will never have anyone

no one will ever love me. no one will ever care about me. i will always be alone. i will never have anyone.

Come to Hamburg, GER and I will give you a lot love. Nice City btw.

Welcome to Sup Forums you faggot.

timestamp it u noob

Timestamp and tits.

People love you. Just recognise love.

Come to Vienna Austria

>femanon thinks she's lonely
Look girls have a way higher chance of finding someone. Also TITS OR GTFO!!!!!You know the rules

It's not hard to find a chad who will lie about loving you so he can have sex with you.

...and don't forget the timestamp either.

and by "love" he means chloroform,duct tape and forced anal.

i think i know her...

Her instagram?? Name?? I like this pussi

I did reverse image search. It's from a femanon suicide thread that got saved. I'm pretty sure it's not even the original girl my dude.

Same. The important thing is to stop caring and accept that societal expectations of human relationships are bullshit. There's nothing wrong with being alone.

>needing the internets approval

>falling for b8

Did she end up doing it?

> It's from a femanon suicide thread that got saved.

what do I care

add me on discord and i can send you some dick pics
Mint#8095

>doesn't know who this is

why even live?

Only if you keep thinking like that.

People can be their own adversary when it comes to trying to maintain a positive mindset.

Eventually it winds up with you being metaphorically imprisoned and you're the one with the only keys to the cell and you sit there asking for someone to let you out, when the reality is you are the one who decides your fate.

Chin up soldier.

I care about you. Really. If you really need to talk, reply to this and I'll give you my kik.

the summer-faggotry is so fuckin strong in this thread wtf. Drink bleack you fuckin faggots, did you all come here a week ago? How can one be here longer than 2 weeks and not know Eliza?

Fuckin summerfags, do us all a favor and chew on some razorblades and chugi it down with some bleach. fuckin cancer

Stay mad

You're right!

What's an Eliza? Is it a dinosaur?

Summer is here.

nopeeeeee
guess whattttttt idc

Okay but like can you guys just stop posting the thread if its just a summerfag trap? What does it even matter? Youre on an anonymous board. Its not like you can go and witch hunt them for being new.

See

>Its not like you can go and witch hunt them for being new.

That's where you're wrong kiddo

fml

Okay.
Please elaborate
>hurrrr i would tell you how to do it but its a super secret clubhouse thing btfo newfag lolllllllll xD
Pic related

Holy shit you're actually right.
I can't tell you, it's not for newfags
Get BTFO

End your life.

yeah ugly girls have it rough in this world, unfortunately. just gotta find another love, like heroin or something

id fuck your throat

>implying you could reach it

quit following me around and getting upset when things get dodgy I'm just passing through fam.
sometimes to shake the flies off you have to roll in the dirt.

take a picture of yourself without making yourself look like a chipmunk please thanks

you're not quite as ugly when you're trying to act sadder than you really are

but it's better than when you smiled so idk

Plenty of people here will give you love sweet. Just show us your tits and we'll crown you our queen

I'd fuck it

I will care if you must send me 10$ using paypal