Seriously thinking about killing my self and was wondering what you fags think about my situation

Seriously thinking about killing my self and was wondering what you fags think about my situation

">suck at grade school but score between 127-134 on IEP IQ test"
">have moderate depression ADHD and low working memory"
">have bad reaction to antidepressants and amphetamines during a personal crisis causing my moderate depression to become severe and furthering the impairment of my cognitive ability"
">I can't seem to get my life to get her or become a functioning member of the work force"
">rather die than be a neet

what situation

">

Suicide is the only solution. Always

you could kill yourself, but I imagine you're young; you should save up some money should just go on a run of pure hedonism: hookers, drugs, and traveling for a while, and then end it when that gets old. Meet people, go places, and if nothing suits you, fuck it, you're none the worse.

Good luck doing it. Mine wasn't an attempt but I got into a car accident. I am still recovering from it three years now.

>save up some money should just go on a run of pure hedonism: hookers, drugs, and traveling for a while

This! I never understood why not more people take this route.

I love you OP

Thing seem hopeless right now, becuase you dwell on the negative.

>What are you grateful for?

>What are your hopes and dreams?

Why do they seem so far away from you?

1) Stop Masturbating
2) Work Out
3) Join a Boxing or Jiu-Jitsu gym
... the rest will fall in line; suck it up buttercup, it'll be A-OK!

newfag

>Join a Boxing or Jiu-Jitsu gym
is this the final stage? not OP but in a similar situation and I already do the first 2

Welp I took a week of from my electrical helper job to decide if I want to die or not and I have just over 3k saved,

Where's a good place to hooker/slut?

You haven't wanted to kill you'reself for years like everyone else? Must be nice.

1) get's your head & testosterone in check
2) get's your body in check
3) get's your confidence in check (plus you'll meet good people/friends)

Get off all your pills and just meditate in your room for a month.

Then start working out and go cocoon mode.

Please remember to be patient

It also helps if you can find some sort of value in life. Not like a "hey i enjoy life" but rather a value from life, like justice,peace, truth, liberty, family, spirituality etc...
This is really important in achieving your goals becuase when you identify or value an idea its much harder to take away from you or loose it.

As opposed to goals like getting into x school, or getting a mercedes, or getting awesome sex everynight from your beautiful partner. Those are material and fleeting. And while what I'm saying is sort of impossible for you right now becuase its really hard not to think about the pussy esp. at your age. Be honest with yourself, and dont be ashamed to masturbate as long as you do it with respect and maybe the idea that you are preparing to accept true love. Also the more you allow yourself to accept those values the less you will dwell on
>tfw when no gf

Thats really how this alt-right, and MRA's got started. They turned a bunch of anons on to stoicism by channeling their repressed sexual energy.

Yeah you're similar to me. Sucked at grade, 125 iq, would rather be dead than a neet and so forth. Check if you're bipolar 2, less severe and more unnoticeable than regular bipolar. I was diagnosed as anxiety and depression for years until someone found out I have bp2. Antidepressants don't do jack shit for me but I stopped being depressed when I got on lamictal. There's that idea to combine with everyone else's. We're all confused as youngins, especially us autists on Sup Forums. Take a step back and draw out a simple plan to live, starting with your basic joys and set short term goals to work your way up. Have a nice sit in the sun. Drink water. Take a multivitamin if you're eating like shit or not eating, it's fertilizer for humans. Make sure you aren't bullshitting yourself. If you explained your situation to someone, what would you expect they'd say? Have you actually tried that yet? Get well.

Don't fuck up. Have two attempts

also, have you actually fucked up your situation in life? I'm gonna guess not, so take advantage that you have a chance ya know

In my experience boxing/kickboxing gyms are usually full of degenerate, aping douchebags that want to pull you into your circle of bullshit. Also tons of ego issues. I recommend full contact eastern martial arts/realistic self defense classes with full contact sparring, or any kind of grappling sport/art.

*into THEIR circle of shit. Sorry for the error.

>where's a good place for a booker
Any red light districts in America. Literally find a city and you'll find them. Careful though, some cities have undercover cops. If in euro, then I would suggest going to Germany, they have easy prostitution

Meh, there's no hope for you.
Just get it over with faggot

just be an hero on stream for us

I've actually thought that I might have bpd2 but never talked to a doctor since my reaction to ssri's. I kinda lost faith in western medicine

im gonna fart in your mouth

What movie is this from?

I almost killed myself two years ago, and indont regret It. I suck anyway