Someone gave me this Vornado fan, I was considering buying one but they cost around 100 dollars depending on which one

Someone gave me this Vornado fan, I was considering buying one but they cost around 100 dollars depending on which one.

Now that I have one, I would totally say they are worth it..

Considering the size and the amount of noise they make for the air they blow out.

Also if you're a cuck, this fan is not for you.

Why did you feel this was important to share on an anonymous indian dreamcatcher weaving board?

That's a really nice fan

I know some of yall are hot in the basement or whatever lmao

I wish I had such a nice fan :(

Its going to get up to 38° here (around 100 degrees Frankenstein for all y'all burgers) and I don't have AC. Thanks for the tip, OP, I rely of a crappy ceiling fan only.

Those fans are so fucking ridiculously good.

You're damn Skippy they're worth it.

You know fans actually heat rooms up.

Anybody have any good air purifiers?

Did someone get payd by vornado? My parents had one and cheap ones have the same effect. I rather save 90 bucks and go swimming or grilling.

They probably don't sell them in Eurabia. Best look for a fan that's a bit more multicultural.

ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKING MORONIC THIS IS TOP NOTCH SHITPOSTING

>You know fans actually heat rooms up.

unfunny b8

>unfunny b8

Best fan I ever had. Cheap on amazon.

Vornado really makes the best fans.

True, mine still works like new after like years. Had to find one quick after the A/C went out in my barracks and it was like 20$

Bought it even cheaper back in the winter preparing for the summer.

Hello OP. I also have a Vornado fan. Had this fucker for years and works great. Real workhorse.

Vornadofag here. Love this god damn thing.

I need to use a fan to go to sleep. The Vornado I have works great.