It's comedy, you idiot.

>2017
>comedians not to be taken seriously
>college teacher uses Louis C.K. quote to push liberal ideas
Idk user, not everyone follows your advice

>he does a shitty job at the news
are you stupid or something

>He does a shitty job at the news

Troll/bat or moron? It's a late night talk/variety show for entertainment, it isn't news. You might as well say that Spongebob does a shitty job at the news.

His comedy, that's a taste issue. I do agree that I find him less funny since he left cable but that has more to do with him being on network tv and needing to appeal to a wider, broader audience and some of the jokes that work for that aren't my cup of tea.

And yeah, bashing Trump is going to get you viewers, whether you believe it or not. Trump recognizes that and talks shit but I'm sure would do the same thing in Colbert's shoes...hell, President Trump IS doing the same thing. He keeps saying things that can't really get him in trouble except with liberals and is basically bashing himself by giving the left reasons to cry and watch Colbert and complain online while the rest of the Republicans move their agenda forward with Trump keeping eyes on him. Trump knows better than anyone the value of anti-Trump sentiment.

Context? No idea what you are talking about.

Face it. Trump is a thin-skinned, egotistical blowhard who is out of his depth. The White House looks like it is being run by Fred Carney. To comedians it's the gift that keeps on giving. To anyone else who thinks about these things it's deeply worrying, as that fat, spun-sugar-haired moron has the nuclear keys and is the CoC for the mightiest fighting force in the world.

>I could be the most presidential since Abraham Lincoln
He couldn't be as presidential as Abraham Telvi

>college teacher uses Louis C.K. quote to push liberal ideas
It's okay user you'll finish high school eventually. Don't worry that you're oldest in class

Do you like sucking on the Donald's tiny cock? Beta fucking cuck.

People only watch for trump jokes

Used to watch him but during the election his constant bashing of Trump started getting annoying and reached a point where i stopped watching his show

2 SCOOPS?!

>only bashes trump
Perfect, don't watch TV but should start watching this guy. Fuck you and all trump collective dick sucking cucks

this guy is hilarious

>comedy entertainment
>taken seriously

Your autisim is showing OP

youtu.be/g9pOQOnkfNY

Let me help you get started. This little stint of his caused quite an uproar. Alt right mushrooms all banded together in saying he should get fired for it.

>It's comedy, you idiot.
Agreed. Holding up Colbert to the expectations of a journalist or a news reporter is idiotic.

My issue with Colbert is that the endless Trump bashing is mostly shit tier comedy. The reason South Park took a break from Trump jokes is because they wanted to keep their comedy fresh and the writers thought Trump jokes were just too stale. I don't have anything against the Colbert cause he's not hurting anyone. I just wish people gave more attention to more interesting and less butthurt comedians.

The Colbert report was infinitely more funny because it was more original with him acting like a conservative while making fun of them... What he does now is just endless liberal circle jerking. I'm no trump fan but this drivel is getting old quickly.

(you)

(((you)))

Colbert is on network tv now, not cable, doing the biggest most important and popular talk show...if it was before 1992.

He's catering to a very broad audience and so there's a lot of low-hanging fruit, and right now the President, especially for a guy whose success comes from poking fun at a conservative president on tv, is the most obvious low-hanging fruit.

I'm not saying you have to like him but I think that its just reasonable that a guy with his rise and the current job on the channel he has, of course he's doing what he's doing and is very popular. Just like it makes sense that the more interesting comedians you want to have more attention are getting the relative attention they are. You shouldn't hope for this kind of attention on whatever comedians you mean, because more often than not it means success and money on the plus side but them having to do broader less interesting comedy on the down side. Happened to Ellen and to most standups who get sitcoms on network tv. The ones who are on cable don't count, those channels prefer they comedy a little edgier and niche to justify the price of entry.

The only place millennials get their news from. Then they post angry stuff here.

He's a sock-puppet for a stable of libtard CBS writers and some Joo producer.

Comedian known for bashing idiot Republicans and hypocrites is bashing an idiot Republican hypocrite.

Stop the fucking presses guys.

Butthurt alt right snowflakes

Says the generation of Fox News & CNN. Top kek! Millennial are more informed about world affairs than any generation before.

For the record I’m 21 and think Colbert is fucking garbage.

Ugh if there is one thing worse that a millennial is a self righteous millennial pretending to be above other millennials

I don't watch shows that use laugh-tracks and audience applause wranglers

Aww poor snowflake is triggered because Colbert hurt dear leader's feewings

I'm sure you have better things to do with your time, mister president. Maybe go back to twitter?

Millennials don't watch cable TV much less network TV, my dude. Honestly, it's where the old people that don't watch foxnews get their news. I'd say the crossover with MSNBC is very large. My fucking mom watches that shit, no one my age does

>The nuclear keys

Just the level of retardation I expect from a colbert fan

I think it's more millennials as a whole think they are better than baby boomers and gen Xers, and they are. Meanwhile, that latter two love to complain about the youth without even a hint of irony. One millennial>100 ex-hippy sellout baby boomers that now fuck over the poor and live in 3 million dollar bungalows in Manhattan Beach. Honestly, the Most Worthless Generation loves to to jack themselves off for all the progress while bringing us Nixon, Reagan, and two Bushes. Yikes, man

>.>

He's DEFINITELY my favorite comedian.

I kinda find it funny how downright angry Trump makes him. He is truly telling jokes from a place of hate.

>he's beating Fallon purely because of Trump
That must hurt him so badly.

Yeah but when you watch a TV show you expect actual jokes not some meek, beta low testosterone effeminate cuck to whine on and on bashing Trump like I'm watching some angry liberals YouTube video and not actual tv

Don't get me wrong I agree with you. Millennials are better. There are just those odd ones out that can't handle it and have to act all like idiots.
>My generation is so stupid they all listen to pop I like listening to the Beatles
You get the picture

The hate is probably coming from the fact that he's is the one that convinced Trump to run for the presidency

You know, he does do other jokes. But even then, he always has to do at least one Trump joke a skit, usually, and that IS getting old.

haha, yeah, I dig.

Angry, you say?

He was better on Comedy Central.. Although, I don't blame him for jumping ship. That channel is turning into a shitstorm.

The thing is there not even jokes. Jokes have punchlines. "Trump is Putin's cockholster" where's the punchline? That's not a joke, just an insult. Crude, unprofessional, and not even funny. If he said that about obummer he'd be out of a job more than likely.

>last week fucked around and got a triple-double

take colbert seriously? he is a comedian you retard. does anyone tak Trump seriously.? he can't close a deal to save his life: proofs - he has not made good on one single promise by getting a law passed in Congress. not one in 6 months. worst record ever except Wm Henry Harrison for obvious reasons.

Lol are you sure because it's horrendous and also preachy

>@midnight was cancelled
The very last show worth watching there, and it wasn't even that good.

That's why he's the #1 late night personality...?

>I'm just a comedian bro. Don't argue with me.

Nice trips and we still got South Park.

try jim jeffries

>Trump is a thin-skinned... etc
You don't go through what Trump went through to get to be president if you're thin-skinned.
>The White House looks like it is being run by Fred Carney.
Who the hell is fred Carney? Do you mean Fred Karno?
>To comedians it's the gift that keeps on giving.
Then, why aren't they funny?

OK. Bored wth you, now.

I find him to be funny as fuck and watch his monologues each morning on youtube

That wasn't meant as a joke. Trump offended a good reporter who is a friend of Colbert's. So Colbert offended Trump

Bill Burr standups/podcasts, go fer it

How many times does he mention he's an atheist per episode?

cockholster would be the punchline there. i spit out my covfefe when he said it.

why do you care? still sucking some gods cock? asshat

Colbert is a very creepy and disingenuous creature. Probably a pervert, definitely into something he wouldn't like made public.

Baby boomers are shit but Millennials are also far up their own asses and think they are way more enlightened than any other generation because they know how to use wikipedia.

Well I guess it is your right to watch and enjoy sub-par 'comedy'. Godspeed, user

Top rated late night show host pokes fun at lowest ever rated President...and you ask if anybody takes Colbert seriously? Try...how does anybody take Trump seriously...

Nah, it's just annoying. And he feels a need to do it at least once every time he's on stage or TV.

Maybe it's different with his own show though.

He called him fake news. Which is true. Big escalation there.

If you think that's a punchline then I don't doubt you watch Colbert frequently

Stop projecting.. We know you're a pedo

>getting this butthurt

Maybe you shouldn't vote for retards if you don't want people to laugh at you.

Jim jeffries is funny but he's such a whiny uninformed liberal sloth that his stuff has started to get stale.

I thought that was Oliver. Who is way worse for that matter. "Run for President, it will be funny!" Then Trump Wins. "I shouldn't have egged him on to run" No fucking shit John.

not one single law. first 100 days squandered.

weak. sad. no leadership.

>horrendous and also preachy

you are describing the basic user

surely, you jest. Or did inside amy schumer get cancelled?

When I can wake up, turn on the TV, and not be embarrassed of my president THEN I'll care if they make a non trump jokes

Formulaic television comedians are not funny anymore (if they ever were).

Yes, you're actually right

Comedy Centrals decline started when Jon Stewart retired from the Daily Show. When Trevor Noah's first episode aired, i knew it the beginning of the end.

>Stop projecting...
So... basically, what you're saying is "No, you are."

Essentially yes.

All comedy is formulaic. Its about expectations and subverting them

It appeals to his audience. Kind of the point.

I dont expect you to sit down and thoroughly enjoy a show about everything you disageee with..

He probably thinks comedy is posting edgy memes.

Bump

hey, that's just like your opinion man.

I think he is a good-willed person, but he really just caves to the textbook liberal agenda.

Example joke:
> Doctors are saying orange rind is really healthy!
> Speaking of orange rind... Donald Trump!
> *Audience bursts into laughter

I used to like the Colbert Report because he was able to use the mask of his character to talk on both sides of issues. Now he seems to just repeat talking points, and I don't think he has the self-respect to stand up for anything he really believes.

Bill Maher is a bit better on that, as he often points out the ridiculousness of political correctness and is willing to talk about the problems with Islam. But even he is now caving to the pressure (e.g. Ice Cube and the "house nigger" incident). And he often turns a blind eye to stupidity and corruption on the left.

We could really use a Christopher Hitchens nowadays.

Sadly some people do, yes.

Make Trump jokes all you want. At least put an effort into it though instead of shit comedy amounting to "lol DAE Drumpf is bad XD. Cofevfe AMIRITE"

The problem is he had faith in the American people to know well enough not to vote for Trump. So many people made that mistake.

so when is your comedy special coming out?

Then he's god damn idiot if he didn't realize we're the nation that elected Bush twice. Guess what liberals and conservatives, the general population on both side are filled with fucking morons, and they're the ones who vote, so buckle up.

Don't watch it. He's doing fine without you.

Jesus christ, anytime someone ends their argument with a version of "oh well I shall not waste my time with you. Good day to you sir" or "I guess is your right to watch and enjoy subpar comedy. Godspeed, user", cringetier shit. I thing both you and the other user are faggots for arguing about stephen colbert in the first place, but ending it like that? You know you sound like an idiot, yeah?

That joke is funny. Better check your humerus bone

Watch the future. Lots of people say I should be a comedian, maybe you just motivated me

I´m with you, every fucking morning a colbert monologues and the day can start

>Does anyone take this guy seriously

>The only thing he does is suck Trump's cock. He turned his show into fucking Breitbart at this point

>Why do people watch him
He does a shitty job at the news and a shittier job at selling male vitality

TRUE

HAVE YOU HERD THE GOOD NEWS?

youtube.com/watch?v=_x5hPUesdik

I watch Futurama but it don't think it's far enough into the future for your comedic genius

lol even the Young Turks have more subscribers than him. Only fringe alt righters watch Jones.

I watch him for the lulz. He is a living meme machine.

>To comedians it's the gift that keeps on giving.
This is especially true for washed up comedians who can't think up any original jokes