Why is he black?

Why is he black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRoOOm0-3_8
npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says
slashfilm.com/star-wars-7-racially-diverse/
247365hatemachine.blogspot.ca/2015/12/star-wars-force-awakens-reviewfact_19.html
247365hatemachine.blogspot.ca/2016/02/why-does-modern-cinemaentertainment.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user!

Dude, you can't just ask why someone is black

dem lips

be honest, you thought he'd shit up the movie but after watching it you thought he was honestly alright

Why does your mother cry herself to sleep every night?

WE

Different Melanin pigments in his skin

H e managed to sell the character on his charisma but the character it'self was complete garbage

So Rey can get BBC.

>on his charisma
Was he in anything else worth watching other than attack the block?

why are you so easy to trigger?

Allah hated his ancestors

le mix racing pushin agenda

british nigs are not the same as american nigs, british nigs came voluntarily and thus are the cream of the african crop
american nigs are descended from the nig nogs too lazy stupid to run away from the slavers

>If I tell them they're triggered they won't think I'm triggered by mean words on the internet about someone richer than me that won't acknowledge my existence! Haha suckers!!

he's honestly handsome as fuck

I know some retard is going to post a picture that makes him look bad just because Sup Forums, but dude looks good

Handsome? He has gorilla nostrils, tiny bloodshot eyes and his head looks like a black sponge.

youtube.com/watch?v=bRoOOm0-3_8

He has no control over that, no one does.
Which is why racism is retarded, people are not born racist, they're taught.

Puras preguntas mamonas, op

genetics

What species are you?

He looks fine to be honest.

Because fuck being white in 2016. Dying race.

You must be young and sheltered. The world isn't racist because of arbitrary reasons. There's a reason every majority-black place is a shithole.

White female.

Colonialism?

Because light gets absorbed into his skin instead of bouncing off like normal people. You could say he steals light.

I liked him from day one, I was more worried about Oscar due to him being a superior actor among the rest of the cast, i was worried his acting would highlight the lesser acting and take me out and ruin the film, kinda like Ewan or Liam in the prequels, they still stood out despite the garbage they had to work with, but Poe was barely in it so whatever, hope for the best for the next one.
Worried about Mads in Rouge One for the same thing, though I've been barely following that one so I don't know the whole cast.

This is some good lore stuff that can be injected into these new films.
>His skin is the reason why he's on the dark side first but later turns to light and will later fuck rey with his darksaber.
How can the light side even compete?

This

Because his ancestors are from a region on this planet with high ultra violet radiation levels thus their dark skin is naturally melanin rich and have more melanosomes to provide superior protection.

>How can the light side even compete?
With the high ground.

Because his mom and dad were black.

But why is his suit so fucking goofy?

John Boyega is the new Magic Johnson

Lando cucked Han.

this. my wife really loves him

WUZ

Colonialism in Africa didn't start until 1870. Africa was already over 2000 years behind. Face it user, black people are stupid.

Fucking cancerous cuck

what a fabulous tuxedo

>Face it user, black people are stupid.

Then why are they fucking all the white women? Seems pretty smart to me.

Trans doesn't count.

His ancestors were from the Old World tropics.

It was real in your mind.

JEDI

They aren't. The media has fooled you.

Because a galaxy far far away is actually hell

I have more respect for someone who sucks horse cocks on camera than a white woman who fucks niggers!

You know why I hate niggers? It's not because of their skin color, because that would be stupid, no, it's because they are evolutionary throwbacks.

Think about it. As we developed as a species, the more intelligent of us started to explore the world because of higher I.Q. s which led to intellectual curiosity. As time progressed those people evolved into other races and started to build modern civilization. Meanwhile niggers sat content to wallow in their own nignorance and graze in fields like the dumb fucking animals they are. The worst thing an advanced civilization could do is let these fucking chimps in because they contribute nothing and breed like cockroaches.

Bringing these fucks to North America was the worst thing anyone could have done and now we're seeing the end result. They drain resources and add nothing of worth to our societies. Go to any major city in the USA, look at it today then compare it to the way it was 50-60 years ago. Look at everything we built and then look at the ruins left today as these knuckle dragging fucking Neanderthals drag our world back into the dark ages.

I envy people who are in their 70's as they got to see our civilization at its peak and don't have to live much longer to see it go further into the fucking shitter because of niggers, SJW's, cucks and fags!!!FACT!!!

because MUH DIVERSITY

Is this a real quote? I'm friends with his son. I don't know how deep the Judaism runs.

>The "two or more races" population is projected to be the fastest-growing over the next 46 years.
npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says

inb4 stats are anti-white

Detroit was paradise before niggers. It was dubbed "Paris of the West".

he looks apelike, primitive with ugly nostrils, gross lips and greasy skin

>I envy people who are in their 70's as they got to see our civilization at its peak

Lol user the 90s were the peak
>only superpower left
>post-history

slashfilm.com/star-wars-7-racially-diverse/

he looks good in that purp tux tbqh

Yeah, it's black people's fault everyone started buying Japanese cars, not the drunk unions who couldn't be reasonable.

Jews can't resist any opportunity to push the "niggers are just like everybody else " agenda onto white gentile society. They hate whites worse than blacks do.

Industries ebb and flow all the time. White people adapt. Niggers were given jobs by whites and then they can't cope when they're no longer force-fed opportunity.

Why's he doing the force push thing here, and trying to look all serious, when his character was a barely competent janitor, who was mainly used for comic relief?

>Industries ebb and flow all the time
>slow decline into needing a bailout
>justcuckservativethings

They didn't bankrupt the city they just made it uninhabitable post-apocalyptic warzone with their presence.

well fuck
what a fucking kike

JJ didn't exactly get to where he is with talent. All he can do is ape Spielberg.

is his son cool?

this

He was literally the best character in the movie.

He's the dark side of the force.

Yeah, he is. Doesn't like talking about his father very much. And I don't think he follows the actual religion of judaism at all.

Yep, a thriving metropolis of hard working people brought down by knuckle dragging animals.

too many Midi-chlorian i mean too much melaning

Evolution has its dead ends.

You're a fucking idiot if you think the fucking 90's was the peak decade. Furthermore, dipshit, I meant PEOPLE WHO ARE OVER 70 YEARS OF AGE because they got to see the best of our civilization, as I said. But if we're talking what is the best decade, the 1970's would be it. So suck a dick, nigger scum!

100% THIS!!!

but 90's were the best decade. internet emerging, snes ps1 era and DBZ

247365hatemachine.blogspot.ca/2015/12/star-wars-force-awakens-reviewfact_19.html

> I meant PEOPLE WHO ARE OVER 70 YEARS OF AGE
Yeah, but anyone over the age of 25 got to see the best decade. You literally can't be retarded enough to not understand that my statement makes sense in the context 70yos.

HERE'S AN ARTICLE THAT CAREFULLY EXPLAINS WHY YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD FOR BELIEVING THAT!!!FACT!!! 247365hatemachine.blogspot.ca/2016/02/why-does-modern-cinemaentertainment.html

>hatemachine blogspot

c'mon

The last 25 years have been fucking shit you tard and you only think they're great because you never got to experience how fucking awesome things were before.

"nu-huh, in the 90's I got me a PS1, Britney Spears and Titanic FAPFAPFAPFAP"

You fucking millennial putz!!!FACT!!!

Back in the biblical days of Noah's Ark, the world flooded and the only people left alive were Noah and his family.

And well being on a boat with nothing but animals for that long of a time gets lonely, so Noah's daughter got very friendly with the monkeys on the ship to keep her entertained...

>putz

Sounds Jewish. You a jew?

He's American in the movie tho