Hi fellow brothers, I need your help!

Hi fellow brothers, I need your help!
I am in a relationship with a perfect girl, we've been dating for 2 years and everything was great, I left for the summer on a trip, then the shit hit the fan. When I left my girlfriends was raped. I don't know anything other than he goes to A&M university and his name is Jacob Birnbaum, he's a fucking jew that date raped my GF, I fucking ready to go Goku sun god on his ass. If yall help me find him I will send pics of me beating his ass and probably breaking his knees so he can feel as helpless as she did. Please, brothers, I am in need of your help, I don't know what to do.

bump

She was raped or you got cucked?

Too far OP. I hope you can find him.

She asked for it and she loved it. Stop being a faggot and leave the whore before she cucks you more.

How convenient that she got "raped" right around the time you left.

he was one of her friends, he drugged her and raped her, she was so out of it she puked for a solid 24 hrs.

> date rape

Yeah OK OP

>date raped
>perfect girl

I've known this girl, I took a year to kiss her, she's the best person I've known in my life and I CANT know he got away with it.

Date raped? Soooooo.....you were away and she went on a date?

Sounds like she fancied a little strange, took a quim full of Jacob spooge then picked up food poisoning. Ditch that ho.

Bump for OP
Bitch ass nigga gonna get got

Laugh all you want, I'm calling the most expert of you, I understand you lack detective skills so it's okay you're useless.

Cucketybye

I use the term date rape as a drugged girl who was led with false pretenses to an event to be raped.

Bait. Try better next time cuck

BUMP, Lets fuck this kid

I assure you I'm not lining, this is the last option for me until I just stalk his synagogue to find him, id prefers to not get my face out there.

Sorry I got to break it down to you but your bitch did not get raped.

she cheated, understood it was a mistake, detected she wouldn't be able to hide it from you and decided to make it look like rape.

all the fun and none the trouble

dump this whore

Greentext time

>bf went on a summer trip
>horny, slightly jealous
>fuck a friend named Jacob Birnbaum
>start to feel regret
>too ashamed to tell bf
>tell him I was raped by Jacob
>unfriend Jacob on FB

Bf wants to go Goku sun on his ass
Wat do

lying*

bump for potential

Just looking for the one bro who will pity my plea and help me, I can list the number of the synagogue he goes to, to find out more.

BUMP

Well do it then might be able to help

my mom was raped and I can see the damage it does to someone, I know it's real, I feel helpless and I want to change that, don't yall care about seeing a degenerate writhe in pain?

Thank you bro.

What kind of a newfriend are you, that you reply to your own fucking post? Jesus christ abandoning

Bumpo

we waiting

not a new fag, just really care rn, one of the few things in my shit life I do care about.

he just bumped his own fucking thread
this is hard to watch

lol, yup

She needs to fill a report to the police. She is the victim. This is why justice institution exists. And the assumed rapist won't stop until he realizes what he has done. So who is next until your gf goes to the police? Support her as best as you can. GL

she has no evidence and his dad is on the board of education, this needs to be an user swift strike of justice.

This is the synagogue,www. jewishaggies. com
979- 220- 5020