Sorry liberals but I'd like to see you post any liberal who can beat Ben Shapiro in a debate

Sorry liberals but I'd like to see you post any liberal who can beat Ben Shapiro in a debate
Protip:You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcRQT_5-FRk
youtube.com/watch?v=ts5zGgaUqNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pro-israel zionist kike

Still can't name a better debater

Take this cuck

Not a jew
But i'm not a liberal, so...

Ben is neocon kike.
If Genk had pinch of brain he could have won the debate.
Seriously, who pays the highest tax in the world and thinks public healthcare is NOT your right?

Kid Rock would kick this Jews ass in a debate

He surely wouldn't. And, he's not a liberal.

This. Ben is the neo-cuck of all neo cucks and anyone who thinks he's solid is being lead to slaughter. All he does is "debate" partisan wedge issues and preach. I'd sooner just listen to gavin mcinnes or some shit and he's almost as much of a neocuck

Shapiro thinks smoking weed factually kills brain cells.

That is true tho...

if hitchens was alive he'd fuck him in the ass

Ummm...no it's not? he drinks alcohol which is far worse btw

that's true
habitual use of marijuana has been associated with decrease in intelligence and enthusiam, and an increase in laziness and complacency

it basically makes people worthless to society when used every day

Ok Ann Coulter. Nevermind the opioid crisis, let's keep spreading lies out about pot because that has been working so well for the last 50 years

youtube.com/watch?v=TcRQT_5-FRk

This.

The fucking kike argues like a Christian. He approaches facts with opinions, and changes the subject if he loses ground on an issue. The only facts he drops are on issues that have long since been settled or are on subjects that the majority already agree on.

I almost got taken in by him a while ago, but then after arguing with a Christian cuck I realized he's just doing the Jew version of their rhetoric.

The only reason OP wants us to name a liberal is because any libertarian (with the exception of Gary Johnson) or moderate would crush his shit

Even if that were true, does that justify you preventing people who have nothing to do with you from enjoying it? What about booze or cigarettes?

Cenk debating Alex Jones would have been far more entertaining.

The main problem with usa is that healthcare and education are ridiculous expensive, i Mean like wtf astronomical expensive, just limit the prices those leeches van charge and you have good healthcare and education for normal prices, fuck paying some doc 200k for jack shit

That's because most of our healthcare is ran by for profit businesses and insurance companies.

oh no I have no issue with the decriminalization of marijuana. as seen with the prohibition of alcohol, all it did was cause rampant crime and create a black market for alcohol, most of which was extremely dangerous. I'm also of the opinion that rare (not even moderate) use of marijuana can be a positive thing. my issue comes with people who abuse marijuana to the point where they smoke everyday, destroy brain cells, and lose all drive in life. the people who smoke marijuana everyday have very little to look forward to aside from the next time they smoke. by rare, I'm talking 3-4 times a month, used as a reward system.

people who smoke daily or every other day are pieces of shit.

Is this the guy who goes to colleges and argues politics with 18-year old girls?

Cenk would have lost his mind and alex probably would have just trolled him. It would be a fantastic debate

he also argues on numerous political news shows but yes most people who speak at high schools or colleges end up talking and arguing with the students at those schools

These people you're talking about were shit to begin with. That they do pot is a result of being worthless, not the other way around. Sometimes they end up on shit other than pot though. Basically anything that let's them escape the reality that their life is meaningless.

Not all. Most useless pot heads I know had decent potential before they started smoking all the time. Now they're beginning to regret not trying earlier in life

Sam Harris maybe? Or Christopher were he still alive, although he was not that liberal.

Fuck this kike

Ben is stupid little shit.
I bet some faggot pseudointellectual YouTube $k€₽T¥¢ could beat him at the debate.

Little kike who is only against abortion bc he can't get laid

Indeed not all. There are functional ones that know how to discipline themselves. I've seen people throw their life away for other things, even MMOs in couple of cases. I'm not sure it's fair to lay the blame entirely on pot.

He's married...

U fukn wot m8?

>The fucking kike argues like a Christian. He approaches facts with opinions, and changes the subject if he loses ground on an issue. The only facts he drops are on issues that have long since been settled or are on subjects that the majority already agree on.

Find me a clip of anybody getting even a minor victory over Shapiro on YouTube. I'll wait.

Ben is stupid little shit.
I bet some faggot pseudointellectual YouTube $k€₽T¥¢ could beat him at the debate.

I know he's not a liberal but he would still kick his ass. Why you love the Jew?

His debate tactics are that of a 12 year old. He just says a bunch of false or misleading stuff all at once, so it's impossible to address every misleading statistic he spews.

For example, he always says how the US has the highest corporate tax rate in the world, which is true, except that the effective tax rate is more like 10%, which would make us one of the lowest among Western nations. And that's just one example.

ITT Sup Forums weebs who think they can beat a master debater.

I can't stand the kike but if you think that face to face he wouldn't curb stomp your stuttering ass into the ground in a debate you're delusional.

Awww, butt hurt much?

He used to pop up on TV semi regularly. Even left-wing shows had him on as a guest until he kept blowing them all TFO. Strangely the invites dried up.

Cthulhu neither need liberals nor sich a scumbag called "Ben shapiro"
At least you'll all burn in the shadows of Cthulhus eternal sin. Kill yourself as soo as possible. It's the easiest way to reduce the physical and psychic damage my Lord and savior will do to us. HAIL CTHULHU!

As a chronic masterbater myself, I think I could take him

>
>with the exception of Gary Johnson

Fucking gary. I don't want to see that name ever again talk about dropping the fucking ball, fuck fucking Gary

Literally who?

>HOW U GONNA PAY FOR THAT
by not devoting another $54b to more pointless war? Legalize/tax weed?

>BERNIE THIS BERNIE THAT BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE
still waiting for a substantive argument.

>SOME MORE FAST SPOKEN CONVOLUTED BULLSHIT
if your going to just stand at a podium and do your best to confuse the other debater/audience, you've already lost.

Wow. Should've been me at that podium. Nothing he said could survive the arguement about wasteful spending on war. What an insect.

Gary Johnson.

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"YOUR RIGHT TO SOMETHING JUST MEANS YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE FROM ME"

the fact that he said exactly thus, and wasn't instantly laughed out of the room, made the whole "debate" a complete joke.

Nevermind the fact that the useless "moderator" only told the audience to shut the fuck up when Shapiro spoke, after having interrupted Cenk nearly the entire time before.

youtube.com/watch?v=ts5zGgaUqNg

> (OP)
>Nevermind the fact that the useless "moderator" only told the audience to shut the fuck up when Shapiro spoke, after having interrupted Cenk nearly the entire time before.

Wow kinda sounds like the presidential debates

Yeah gary fucked it up

Actually I'm quite confident it would be like no one else is on the other podium.

He has zero substance.

I agree he makes a lot of logical fallacies and is really just a well-spoken idealogue. But he does have a way with words and would probably be intimidating in a debate. I think you would need someone smart who is also a great communicator.

Sam Harris seems to be really good at arguing using his clear and logical (albeit sometimes overly reductionist) reasoning, and he always has plenty of illustrative examples handy. He's also very calm and not easily intimidated. That's why I would nominate him.

I'm pretty sure I would take the Jew to school I have an IQ above 170.

I wouldn't know. Those too candidates looked exactly the same to me, hence I paid no mind to those "debates".

And wouldn't you know, the same exact bank executives made it into positions of power....weird

Destiny would stomp him

Televised or otherwise publicized debates have absolutely nothing to do with substance, it's a non issue. To be clear I do agree with you that he doesn't, but it doesn't matter

Yeah OK, have you become a barista yet or are you still flipping burgers? Also checked m8

Was Cenk secretly given all the questions ahead of time in this debate?

> weed factually kills brain cells
> that's true

It kills brain cells according to what study?

I can find you hundreds of studies that show consuming alcohol not only kills brain cells, but is carcinogenic. I've never seen one study that shows weed kills brain cells. Alters your brain chemistry? Sure. Temporarily affects cognitive function and motivation? Absolutely. Permanently? No evidence for it. So if "weed causes brain damage and is the epitome of degeneracy" is your platform and you're supporting it with nonsense about 'ma brain cells as if already legal drugs like alcohol doesn't make people even more worthless, then you're going to need another argument.

He speaks at about 100 venues a year and always spends about 45mins on a Q&A during which the rule is that people who disagree go first. You should go to one and put him in his place. You'll be a legend!

Congradulations, thats shapiros opinion. Something along the lines of "Its a filthy act, but if people want to do it to themselves thats on them."

When will you fags learn that none can stop the alpha Jew

Sam Harris

You think I give a fuck how much he has talked?

This "debate" proved to me, because I have a brain, that this turd isn't even worth it. All he does is literally spew out as much convoluted shit as he can to keep his opponent from addressing a single thing in a meaningful way. Waste of a debate. Cenk is better than this.

No I work in defense contracting and I've forgotten more about politics than this little jew will ever know.

> that this turd isn't even worth it
Confirmed bitch fodder for Shapiro master debater. I hope you stay in school for your own sake, kiddo

I saw an abortion debate with this guy, saying he owned a liberal, but it was basically just him saying "god decides if it's a living thing" and "it's not your choice" the girl he was debating wasn't too bright either, but he had a very lame argument about abortion.

Anytime someone brings God or religion into the argument it's almost a guarantee that they don't know how to defend their opinions.

And for the record, abortion was performed in the Bible.

No you don't, just stop.

>You think I give a fuck how much he has talked?

The point is that in all that time, hundreds of hours, hundreds of venues, hundreds f questions, nobody gets close. It's hilarious when anybody tries - hence the cult of Thug Life. He could be president one day...

Having trouble reading? Of course you are, you think this moron is a good debater lol.

Not impressed at all. He literally does nothing but talk fast.

Tim wise

You don't want to test me pal. You think you can take me in a debate?

I'm under the impression that all the Ben detractors here never watched him debate. He flat out murdered Cenk on statistics alone, which no one here has debunk with any reliable source, while Cenk tried to sell the audience a butt-fuck expensive utopia while simultaneously ridiculing them. It's all
>jew
>fast-talking nonsense
or
>only debates college kids
But can't put a logical chink in that man's intelligence

He misconstrues information just to suit and justify his claims.

he just uses big words to veer off topic

big jew shapiro was btfo by cenk uygur

what are you talking about lmao?

Give an example of information he has misconstrued

In his radical islam video he labeled every muslim who wanted sharia law for all muslims, as radicals and absurdly claimed that there are over 680 million radical muslims around the world.