Sup Sup Forums it feels like my back is literally broken due to back pain

Sup Sup Forums it feels like my back is literally broken due to back pain.
It's the sharpest pain on the middle of my left side of my back. Any of you chyrofags know how to fix this?
I'm fucking stuck on the floor laying down on my back and I can't move due to pain

Pic related. It's my view from the floor

Please help Sup Forums it hurts so fucking bad

Shameless self bump

Bump

Bumpin

Bumpin cos none of you fucks care about me

if u cant move due to pain, then might as well call the police and ambulance for assistance.

See a doctor. You need to have xrays done. Best of luck user

>Source: my back is fucked, put it off for too long and now I live in pain that painkillers only just dull

What kind of pain? Pain in the muscles? Pain in the bones? Or lung? Pain on the skin?
When did it start? Did it gradually increase or just appear? What triggers pain?

>Better go to this autism filled board instead of calling an ambulance for my troubles
>Why does everything look so difficult in life?

Step 1: Call ambulance
Step 2: Wait
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Don't die

Ambulances are for pussies, bump

lose weight and workout under the guidance of a physical therapist.

that's the only way to fix your back.

Just started today
Pain in like nerves or some shit. I woke up with the pain like as if I slept wrong or some shit.
Im thin.

More bumps

Thin with no muscle is just as bad for your back.

>I woke up with the pain like as if I slept wrong or some shit.
I assume you're roughly 30 and have a job where you almost exclusively sit.
You also don't do any sports - did i get that right?

Buy a nice foam roller. Roll on if everyday
. Literally life changing purchase

Im not stick thin. I'm 5'10 and weight about 155
Im 18 and Im an electrician
I will consider this. Thanks user

I am on the couch right now, with a good ol backpain because of my frikkin kidney stones.

the kidneys swell upm pushing into my spine, so backpains.

etc tec it has more symptoms, just saying backpains can be kidney stones

Also I do do sports. I box

Bumpin

U T I
T
I

seriously, middle back to one side is kidney pain my dude. Kidney stones or a bad uti are definitely possibilities.

Fuck man kidney stones must suck. I'm sure I don't have those though. Best of luck to you friendo

Pull your knees up over your chest, hold them there with your hands.
Gently rock from side to side and back and forth.
This gives your back a chance to realign a bit and your muscles a chance to relax.

call an ambulance u cuck

Take some heroin will get rid of the pain

OP, you probably pulled a muscle in your back. I know it might sound like a pulled muscle can't relate to the pain you feel, but it's probably all that has happened. Are you having any back spasms?
I did this about 6 months ago and was on may back unable to move for 4 days!!!

Ice and an electric heating pad. Go on Amazon and get a flat soft ice pack (like 3 of them to rotate in freezer). Ice and heat alternating every 20-30 min.

And take like 4 Alieve every 12 hours. It is awful shitty pain (just wait till you need to take a shit... It's gonna be he'll). Also get yourself a back brace to wear after you can get back up.

>Im 18 and Im an electrician
>Also I do do sports. I box
So it's probably not a muscle problem which would have made things easy.
Have a doctor look over it, it may be serious.

Gonna try this now. Thanks user

I have this happen to me sometimes. The pain is unbearable if you sneeze, laugh, r breathe hard. I get it from sleeping with one arm up supporting my head. I think mine is from stretching out the muscles in my back wrong while sleeping. Takes a day or two to go away.

There are a bunch of yoga poses made to deal with your back, look them up and do them as gently as you can. Then one I told you about is supposed to be the gentlest.

The one*

And if you aren't already lie flat on your back with your legs up on a chair or couch.

The pain is horrendous, and you will need help to get food, ice, bathroom help etc.

When I did this I was completely immobile for the first 48 hours. I needed my wife to help me pee.

If you have no one go on Craig's list and find in home nursing asap.

Ciatic nerve pinch? U tubby tubber

DUDE I OWE YOU A BIG ONE. I JUST DID THIS THING SINCE YOU TOLD ME TO DO IT AND NOW MY BACK PAIN IS ALMOST ALL GONE. HOLY SHIT THANKS user

aaaand
/thread

your back cramps up in reaction to pain. the cramp causes more pain, causing further cramp. to break the vicious cycle, take max dose painkillers (for example paracetamol 3x 1000mg plus ibuprofen 3x 500mg) and keep moving as much as possible. once mobile, make an appointment with a physiotherapist. then do as physiotherapist says.

Nice man, glad to help.
Now look into training you can do with your cross musculature to avoid this mess in the future.

it has Sup Forumseen delivered

thx brah