Ok Sup Forums. Let me ask you something. I took some creepshots when I was drunk af the other night...

Ok Sup Forums. Let me ask you something. I took some creepshots when I was drunk af the other night. Girl's big fat ass in front of me at the bar so I put my phone on silent and snapped some pixs from behind. While I was taking em though I had the presence of mind to at least think "Man this is some creep level shit"

When you do borderline autistic creep shit, do feel a little guilty KNOWING you're creeping, or do you do it with no compunction?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Bl0hT
meninanua.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no1 cares post the pics

is this you trying to separate being a creep and being a normal person who sometimes does creepy things?

yes
need responses before I post pic

You haven't gone full creep, but you're getting here. Post pics now.

Everyone is capable of anything. There are people in all places of the spectrum. Some deviate, some are outliers. At the end of the day anyone would do just about anything under the correct circumstances. Having said that, you're probably a pervert, and I am too. Please post the pictures.

Is this the first offense? If so, you get a pass. I'm guessing you didn't go out specifically to take upskirt photos, you just saw a nice ass and documented.

Once you start bringing out proper equipment and go out specifically to do this, you've entered into the world you cannot hope to escape from.

That said, postpixfaggot

the fact that you questioned yourself is a good thing, it means you realise that it's bad. that's the first step towards rehablitation.
now be a good lad and post the pics

I only feel guilty afterwards tbh

Basically what this guy said
Now post pics

I usually feel bad about it and delete them afterwards but love doing it in the moment

Will OP deliver???

OP is kill

ofc not
OP has to go to bed now; it is late

that's just society telling you it's wrong but society is retarded
anything you can see in public is fair game to be photographed

Confirmed: OP is a faggot

Don't tell us you got pics and then expect not to post them.

whatever, here's more of op's pic: imgur.com/a/Bl0hT

meninanua.
com/novinhas-atrevidas-parte-1/

bampiiings

OP lies