So we finally put 9/11 to rest. It was obviously an inside job

So we finally put 9/11 to rest. It was obviously an inside job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZmNjl4_wdU
911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/how-hot.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never forget?

I can't remember

what hapened?

fire caused by debris from the twin towers led to the collapse of wtc 7
fucking retards

sure kid

If that is true then why didn't other surrounding buildings suffer damage?

The only time ever a fire caused a structual collapses of a building designed to eithstand that very thing. Has happened before, hasn't happened since. It didn't happen to the apartment building in europe that killed 80 people. And that one was known to not be up to date on the fire codes.

Larry Silverstein had the building demolished, you mook, he said it on film. "After the terrible loss of life, we made the decision to "pull it".

this picture is awesomely interesting

it happened since then Plasco building in Iran collapsed after a fire in january

>It was obviously an inside joke.
FTFY

well wtc 3,4,5,6, the orthodox church and other surrounding buildings were also heavily damaged

Yeah it was an inside job. The illuminati placed big foot on top of the building to bait the aliens in flying saucers to come smash into the building. Then the crab people, perturbed by the chemtrails, emerged and hid the evidence in the NASA lab where the fake moon-landing setup is hidden. Of course, the reptillians in the government knew all about this, but they are hiding it from us! Wake up sheeple! Man-bear-pig is for real! I am super serial about this!

It collapsed directly on top of each other. The pasco building fell like you would think, in pieces, it crumbled. One pillar went this way, one wall went the other way. Wtc 7 fell like someone stepping on a soda can. I tried to look at structal information on pasco, couldn't find much information so i can't argue it. But, a building built in 1960 iran compared to a 1990's manhatten skyscraper would hold some different standards.

Sure it did son.. you keep telling yourself that... enjoy common core too... idiot

Funny how they sent all the rubble to China for recycling, thus destroying all evidence. But everyone knows that they used nano-thermite. They even found traces of that stuff.

it was an outside job. planes did it. watch the video and you will see. the planes hit the buildings first then they fall down, then the buildings chunks fall on other building then it fall down. simple pyhsics

we don't believe in physics here in the u.s.

This is what 99.9% of Americans think.

the fire in building 7 burned unattended for hours since it was already evacuated and firefighters focused on helping survivors.
You can see in the video that the interior collapses first followed by the outside.No signs of explosive being detonated.
And if this was actually an inside job then what was the reason for the destruction of wtc 7,it seems pointless.

>what was the reason for the destruction of wtc 7
Insurance money?

>It didn't happen to the apartment building in europe that killed 80 people

that'll be the concrete, not steel, tower, 1/10th the height of the WTC, which didnt have a jet airliner's worth of fuel in it, which didnt have a fucking 767-sized hole punched 3/4 of the way through it?

yes. that's very similar. If by "similar" I mean, not even remotely like it.

now, give me a tower that had 50 tonnes of fuel, a hole through it to weaken the structures, and a steel frame? you wont find that in the greenfell tower fire.

the two towers collapsed because they had 25-odd floors above the points of impact, pressing down on the damaged point which had burned hot enough to soften the steel.

note, I say soften, not melt. you only need to get steel to about 800 degrees C to remove about 3/4 of its structural strength. at that point, the weight above simply pancaked the floors down on top of each other in a cascade that went right down to the bottom, blowing out windows as it went.

except wtc 7 which got bombed

Thousands of documents pertaining to kissing trillions from defense spending at the Pentagon. Don't forget the city emergency response manager (fat black dude) talking in camera about an explosion from in the building as he and another were heading down a stairwell. The blast came from below him before the twobtowers fell.

no matter the truth, americans obviously on some level did not fall for this shit.

otherwise we would've seen an uptick in people quitting their office jobs, because after all, fires brought down the trade center, imagine the damage it could do to a small office building.

When a B-25 bomber hit the Empire State Building in the forties only pic related happened.

It's funny how both Obama and Trump has remained silent about all of this.

cant use those arguments on wtc7

>When a B-25 bomber hit the Empire State Building in the forties only pic related happened.

then you have no idea how small a B25 is.

Not quite.

Here's scale drawings of a B25, and a 767, at the same scale.

A B25 is 53 feet long.
A 767-200 is 159' long.

A B25 has a wingspan of 67'
The 767 has a wingspan of 156'.

A B25 has a maximum takeoff weight of 35,000 lbs
The 767 has a Max takeoff weight of 315,000 lb

The B25 has a cruise speed of 230 mph.
The 767 has a cruise speed of 528 mph.

twice the speed. 8 times the mass.

at that weight and speed, the B25 has kinetic energy of about 85,000,000 joules
at that weight and speed, the 767 has a kinetic energy of about 3,900,000,000 joules. (rounding down)

a b25 is fucking TINY, compared to a modern airliner.

Thank you NSA.

Are you telling me that a 767 would have brought down the Empire State Building?

no, just a WW2 plane geek.

if you want a sense of perspective, a single F15 fighter jet is not only longer than a B25 bomber, but carries more than 5 times as much ordinance.

Hello children.
WTC7
Had damage to it's substructure
There was a fire in the basement
In the basement lived a 20,000 gallon fuel tank
This tank was designed via UL142 standards and had a vent stack to relieve pressure incase a fire broke out around the tank
WTC 1&2 debris damaged this stack
Heat and pressure built up around tank
Kaboom! 2 floors of basement disappeared under WTC7

possibly not, because the ES building had a very different construction method to the WTC - it might have simply punched right through the ESB. On the other hand, but what is certain is that a 767 hitting it would've had something in the region of 45 times the amount of energy as a B25. and that may well be more than enough to cause a collapse - especially if it didnt go right through, but punched in and burnt there.

(just note, regarding the force of impact, that kinetic energy is the mass x speed squared - so while the weight, about 8 times the B25 would greatly increase the energy, the increase in speed of the 767 is what makes it have vastly more energy in a crash)

Did you say the Twin Towers were built in the 90's?
youtube.com/watch?v=MZmNjl4_wdU

different method of construction, you dumbfuck

>a 767 hitting it would've had something in the region of 45 times the amount of energy as a B25. and that may well be more than enough to cause a collapse
Yeaah right.

pissed off that nobody here is as stupid as you?

as long as it's not metric physics, we are ok

>Yeaah right
well shit. I was a doubter until I saw that argument. Does Congress know?

Let's pretend for a second that I believe you. That planes evaporate steel-framed high-rise buildings. Not one but three, and the third one didn't even need a plane to hit it. If it worked like that, then why haven't terrorists used this method more often?

yes. right.

Assuming Max takeoff weight for both B25 and 767, and assuming cruise speeds, for simplicity. (Or as physicists put it, "Assume the cow is spherical and the moon is at its median average orbital altitude".)

With those values, the kinetic energy of the two aircraft can be calculated by the fairly simple equation KE = 1/2 (M * (V * V)) - 1/2 mass X velocity squared. (Which is of course vastly easier to calculate in standard units not imperial, so fuck the american education system.)

In this, the B25 has a maximum takeoff weight of 15,900Kg
The 767 has a Max takeoff weight of 142,882kg.

The B25 has a cruise speed of 370 kmh, or in SI: 102.778m/s
the 767 has a cruise speed of 850 km/h, or in SI: 236.111m/s

Take those two, run the calculation:

the B25 has a KE of 84,394,595 joules.
the 767 has a KE or 3,982,721,753 joules

84 million joules, vs 3.98 billion joules of energy.

Welcome to science.

yes, I know neither would be exactly at takeoff weight, but that still serves to give an indication of how much more energy a 767 in flight has to a B25.

It was a controlled demolition.

truth is very upsetting and I feel that there is no interest in truth or integrity

Just because you see doesn't mean you can make a blind man see.

fire caused by debris from the twin towers led to the collapse of wtc 7
fucking retards

woah bro thats super deep

The plane that hit the Pirelli Tower:

Gross weight: 3260 lb (1479 kg)

A semi hitting that bulding at high speed would do more damage. You fail again.

Wow you really are pants on head stupid. I bet you don't know what your pubes are.

The person you wasting time on (thanks for the great posts though!) thinks a 3300 pound plane hitting a building in directly analogous to a 315,000 pound plane with tons and tons of fuel.

Band isn't here yet so I'll take your obvious bait. What is incorrect about my post? Show your work.

because since 9/11 airport security and monitoring of the skies is retarded now

call me up pussy 17806605828

And yet, not a single employee in 3 buildings noticed a single demolition charge being drilled into the structure of the building, and the miles of detonation cord lacing its way through the structure?

you dont think anyone would notice the miles on miles of wiring that's laced through?

or the teams of people that would have to move floor to floor, drilling hundreds of holes, filling with explosive?

I dont think you understand what a "controlled demolition" involves, or how many charges are required.

As if workers had access to those areas of the buildings.

Yes, we all appreciate that a flimsy aluminium airframe and even flimsier wings are capable of ripping through steel girders...
Are you umerican?

These trips of fate say you are a faggot, OP.

what is incorrect is that the Pirelli tower crash involved a single-engine, 25 foot long plane weighing 1.5 tons, flying at about 200mph.

the WTC involved a 150 foot long twin-engine jet weighing about 125 tons, flying at 450mph+.

its sort of the difference between standing in front of a toddler's pedal-cart, and it hitting your foot and you rubbing your shin, and standing on the finish-line of the Daytona 500, and becoming a pink smear on the road.

As to "why haven't terrorists used this method more often", you may be amazed to know that thanks to the TSA's enthusiasm for fisting people's bodily cavities, along with scanning, and security and them taking your nail scissors as a deadly weapon, there's not much opportunity for terrorists to hijack planes outside of Goatfucker Airlines, from Mozambique or Tehran any more.

>We have assumed that the entire 3,500 gallons of jet fuel was confined to just one floor of the World Trade Center, that the jet fuel burnt with perfect efficency, that no hot gases left this floor, that no heat escaped this floor by conduction and that the steel and concrete had an unlimited amount of time to absorb all the heat. Then it is impossible that the jet fuel, by itself, raised the temperature of this floor more than 257° C (495° F).
>Now this temperature is nowhere near high enough to even begin explaining the World Trade Center Tower collapse. It is not even close to the first critical temperature of 600° C (1,100° F) where steel loses about half its strength and it is nowhere near the quotes of 1500° C that we constantly read about in our lying media.
911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/how-hot.htm

Dude, you took winning that argument very seriously
Serious levels of autistic behaviour mind you...

>As if workers had access to those areas of the buildings.

are you trying to say that employees in the WTC towers were not allowed access to the entire buildings that would need to be wired evenly around every floor and every collumn for a demolition?

because if so, that may be among the most retarded claims I have ever read... and I include "moon landings were faked" and "the earth is flat" in that list.

that isnt just idiotic, its positively delusional to the point of tinfoil hatted fantasy.

Oh wow, I screwed the pooch there. I was intending to reply to the newfag who called me pants-on-head retarded. I'm usually not, but in this case I am guilty. I posted the picture and weight of the plane that hit Pirelli.

>to win a 9/11 conspiracy argument you must be an autist

the what kind of mongoloid retard does that make the 9/11 truther?

Well, nanothermite *was* found in samples. Why do you think that is?

WTC was brought down by weaponized nano-termites, carried in pods underneath the planes

Like tiny tiny ant like creatures did this? Mind fucking boggling dudes...

nope

Post ending 911 determines the truth

No I think they did find that stuff in dust samples. I don't have any samples physically so can't prove it. The US government effectively got rid of debris so it can't be examined impartially.

>nanothermite

you mean to say that a steel-framed building and an aluminum aircraft, that get turned into dust by a collapse, and the steel then gets soaked with water damping down dust, it forms thermite - iron oxide and aluminum, in tiny quantities?

Yes. that sounds likely.

if you think that magical "nano" thermite that was somehow secretly placed throughout the structure to demolish it, without anyone noticing, then you're completely and utterly away with the fairies.

seriously, go watch a few documentaries about how they demolish power station cooling towers, or factories, and just LOOK at the miles of wiring that's needed to wire up for demolition.

(Also, they dont use thermite in building demolition...)

Building 7 was burning for 8 hours, it collapsed in the late afternoon. Firefighters weren't even attempting to extinguish it and the sprinkler system was knocked out of commission.

THEY DID!

No planes hit the church across the street from the WTC either, but that got demolished too

Yes, because the B-25 was smaller, low on fuel, and going a fraction of the speed that the 9/11 jets were.

who is they and how could you possibly link this to 9/11? this could have come from anywhere on the interbutts

The WTC center had bomb-sniffing dogs stationed at the entrances up until 4 weeks before 9/11. It's physically impossible for them to get that many tons of explosive ordinancy into the building without anyone noticing. And if they did it in 4 weeks then they broke a couple of world records.

And if the goal was to blow up the buildings with bombs, then what's the point of the jets? They could have blamed terrorists for planting the explosives and no one would doubt it because terrorists already got away with bombing the WTC in the 90s.

They only recently evolved enough to achieve this intelligence level.

quads kill all jews

>>who is they
>Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley, Bradley R. Larsen
>We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 ˚C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.
Sounds legit to me. But I don't know how the three buildings were demolished. Unlike you I keep an open mind.

best reply.
/thread

i'm sorry, what happened in 7-11?

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

>Unlike you I keep an open mind.
so they found iron in a steel building, and aluminum. you are an open minded moron for sure

Some people take the major loss of many innocent lives seriously, yes

they did. all buildings in the area were severely trashed. but only wtc7 was hit by a giant piece of wtc1. don't you remember the massive clean up after?

No fucking shit.

>alex jones to trumpturds

so random non-scientist people collected these, supposedly?
jusus user

This is true. Thermite was detected and there are images of the melted pools of thermite in the basement.

Anyone who ignorantly jokes about it not being an inside job doesn't know that nanothermite was found. A content found in explosives for demolition.

Thermite was detected and here is the proof.

samefagging, for the 14th time. he's just regularly samefagging over and over

>Thermite was detected
Well, look up, what thermite is.

> images of the melted pools of thermite in the basement
care to share?

Empire State Building is made of steel, limestone and granite. GRANITE! WTC were made of steel and glass. GLASS! Here's a pic where you can literally see right through the motherfuckers.