Was he the funniest man in radio history?

Was he the funniest man in radio history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSnqDVgHfkY
youtube.com/watch?v=r6PCXF2NfMg
youtube.com/watch?v=wPtZXf54vAo
youtube.com/watch?v=NKWNDCCc1Is
youtube.com/watch?v=HsHwk6AvLhA
youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY
youtube.com/watch?v=wKQ4cOig0xE
youtube.com/watch?v=FEGW2jBzLgI
youtube.com/watch?v=XcXOryOXC40
youtube.com/watch?v=v1qKy4cMPUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reminder Patrice gang raped a white girl

youtube.com/watch?v=mSnqDVgHfkY

Fat convicted rapist that killed himself by being too fat. Good fucking riddance.

funniest man in radio history

this post made me laugh because i can't think of anyone who wouldn't have this much disdain towards patrice

amy pls

*would
freudian slip i hate black people

1. Raped a girl
2. Cheated on his wife with hookers in Brazil
3. Ate himself to death
4. Never put out a good special
5. Hogged the air waves whenever he was on even when someone funnier was in studio (Bill Burr)
6. Didn't contribute anything worthwhile to humanity and died a nobody

his comedy central special is fucking golden you just have shit taste

Elephant in the Room was amazing you fag.

oh yes the lost for words and out of breath delivery really tickles me pink

>Bill Burr funnier than Patrice
you're in the minority there

>suddenly Sup Forums respects women

youtube.com/watch?v=r6PCXF2NfMg

never gets old haha

2nd

Karl is up there as well, but he's unintentionally funny most of the time unlike Patrice.

i think artie hold's the title

youtube.com/watch?v=wPtZXf54vAo

youtube.com/watch?v=NKWNDCCc1Is

>cuck who bought shoes and appliances for literal whores in Brazil in addition to paying and tipping them
>cuck who watched his wife get fucked at swingers parties
>cuck who provided for a single mother and moved her and another man's spawn into his house
>not only monetarily provided for them, but took care of them as well
>"He is survived by his longtime partner (whom he often referred to as his wife) Vondecarlo Brown, mother Georgia, stepdaughter Aymilyon, and sister Zinder."
>whom he often referred to as his wife
>stepdaughter
>literally had a wife's daughter

>this man is admired on Sup Forums

Really makes you think.

>howard stern

We're talking about how funny he was, not how good of a person he was.
Even he knew he was a piece of shit.

It's hilarious how the faggots here act blind to what a piece of shit this fat fucking coon was just because he made them laugh once or twice.

jackie > artie

Noo Gilbert was way funnier on Howard Stern, Patrice was great in the way he would analyze people and pop culture rather than being super funny

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=HsHwk6AvLhA

Oops I mean yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

this one is the best. how he schools that overprepared SJW

patrice would have to have a full show dedicated to shitting on feminism with as much shit as there is now

>Sup Forums hates Patrice now

What the fuck is nu-male invasion. I don't give a fuck about redpill shit but Patrice was a fucking philosopher of mankind and was a funny nigger.

Not even baiting he was the funniest comedian of all time. Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKQ4cOig0xE
youtube.com/watch?v=FEGW2jBzLgI
youtube.com/watch?v=XcXOryOXC40

>Bill Burr

I like Bill but Patrice is objectively funnier and if you think otherwise you're exactly the type of alt-right angry little white boy Bill panders to.

Bill Burr is increasingly getting more and more jaded to the point where it's not that funny anymore.

1) Gilbert Gottfried on stern
2) Patrice
3) Jimmy Norton
4) Billy West on stern

No, that would be "our guy" Norm Macdonald

shaaaaaaaaaaaaaarieeeeeees berrrrrrieeeeeeeees

Hey fuck you asshole he was always putting hack comedian in there place on tough crowd it's actually what the comedy game needs right now tell let any faggot up there

>he says he doesn't agree with my libcuck narrative?
>he's just pandering to the alt-right, OF COURSE he agrees with my libcuck narrative!

different user here they were both great but I'd give the edge to burr

lol what in the fuck are you talking about?

>Mannnnnnnnn White people be like....

Every time

>Patrice was a fucking philosopher of mankind

He was a funny guy, but give me a fucking break. His "philosophies" were along the lines of "it's okay for me to cheat on my girlfriend because 'muh dick'"

Your uncles tickle your pink

well, the only thing they hate more than women are niggers.

patrice kino on white peoples' anthem of self hatred and white guilt:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1qKy4cMPUI

>raped a white girl

did you even listen to the story? guys snitched about the girl being a whore and other guys wanted to get in on it. She finally felt regret and called it "rape."

he had an infectious / distinct laugh...that's for sure.

ok. now if this was any other black guy, would you believe this story?

I'm more inclined to believe it because there was more witnesses to the events, including the girl's friends.

>his wife

Oh boy here we go everybody it's.....

ZIP

[SPOILER] RECROOODA

i need sleep

Bill Burr was always shit on the radio. I've gone through days of old O&A videos on Youtube and he hasn't made me laugh once. The only thing he did that made me happy was mother fucking Sherrod Small for being a retard.

Uninformed was funny, and not because of Joe Derosa.

patrice was fucking awesome, it really sucks that he died

o&a was absolutely worthless without him

I can't listen to anything with Derosa in it. His voice makes me want to lay in traffic

do you honestly think he would just spill his guts out on live radio with millions of listeners that he raped a girl??? are you that stupid??

Burr edges out because he's still putting out content. That and he was more comfortable on stage and with who he was, the shit he wanted to say--he was just in a better place. All of Patrice's friends lament that Patrice was right there on the cusp. Patrice gave great radio--there's no denying it. But where his standup was concerned? Elephant In The Room was when he was finally beginning to put all of that shit together. He killed during that special and was going somewhere. Now we don't be able to see how he would've developed further.

Meanwhile Burr is out there crushing it. So is Cuck King.

Gottfried is up there

Patrice would be the first person to readily admit his flaws and that he wasn't the best in the world. He just had a talent for making people laugh, for immediately being able to size up someone and then mock them for their beliefs and a philosophy on women and self-satisfaction that painted him at the giant 6'5" satyr that he was.

The Cosby shit, the BLM junk, the new comedy acts cropping up everywhere, the Tumblr/SJW movement, Trayvon Martin, new vidya, new capeshit...fuck, man. I'd sacrifice 5 top comics to get Patrice back in perfect health if I could hear his take on all of the shit going down.