Hey Sup Forums my name is Hunter...

Hey Sup Forums my name is Hunter, one of the founding leaders of antifa and I wanted to let everyone know we recently made a discord for people like us! We know we have a lot of supporters on Sup Forums and decided to share this invite with you all! We don't have any rules or admins/mods cause we aren't fash so join for a grand antifa experience (or to learn even more about our cause if you are new!) invite link: sfJAGHv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pHJHNAKlpAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no thanks

BASH THE FASH

Clearly no bait, absolutly legit

How about no.

True

Lol

We'll kill you all motherfucker . You'll scream like a mouse and we will just hear you diyng . Hope to see you soon

He looks like he has down syndrome.

Lmao faggot

Smash the fash comrade

fat little slobs who live so comfortably so badly want a revolution, let them have it then

need plenty of fat to make candles and soap

Let those fearless revolutionaries throw themselves into the grinder. Remember kids, revolutions often eat their own.

Meanwhile they're the ones that will actually fight in a civil war, while you stay at home shit posting.

muh ikea armband warrior generulz

I think you may be confused. Vandalism isn't civil war you nancy boy.

>Claims to be "Anti-Fascist"
>Protests anyone that has an opposing view.

hello from antifa kekistan!!

Hope you're ready to die, bitch!!

where's this great revolution going to take place? this revolution against capitalism, you will strike at it's heart? where is it's heart? who is capitalism's romanov family? you think you can perform revolution by attacking other commoners?

you people are so fucking clueless, you're only allowed to say stupid shit like "revolution" because it's your fucking containment zone

you are lost little people in a sea of stupidity with a human urge to strive forward but no feasible circumstance to overcome

Be careful, don't use words like overcome or circumstance around them. It's a microagression after all.

>dumb as hell

as if governments haven't been replaced by different types of governments throughout history with great regularity

bump

bump

antifas are hypocrites.

Right, and what's the government that antifa would put in place? They don't even know what they stand for, they just know what they don't stand for, and I use the word "know" very loosely. Do you honestly believe that they can put a system in place built upon pink hair and bandanas? I don't fucking think so.

No
youtu.be/pHJHNAKlpAY

>Leader
>Antifa
pick one

test

do antifa like boobies

bumpp