rateyourmusic.com/~YellowJelly
rateyourmusic.com/~TheHorbgorbler
twitter.com/aliceruthwhite/status/670182971572359168?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This flipping profile, i mean wtf
rateyourmusic.com/~Clavietika

This guy has so many terrible reviews I'm not sure which is the worst

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/joanna-newsom/ys-5/

You know which review I'm talking about.

Jesus christ

holy fucking shit dude

This reads like something a 14-year-old tryhard would write to sound intelligent

>YellowJelly Admirer & Stalker
Avant Math has stalker fans on RYM wtf?

rateyourmusic.com/collection/Kaiser_Fred/reviews

Lmao. Didn't realize somebody already posted one of his reviews.

ive read that review like 4 times i dont want to read it again

as soon as i saw "Ys" i knew exactly what review it was

i know right?
it's pretty freaky desu

where is this review

>The worst of rym / rym cringe thread
is this the /rym/ general

>"I base all of my opinions off of Scaruffi's ratings, the RYM user"

I love how obvious it is that he influences these types of people, too.

Sort the reviews by "Votes" and it's the very first one

oh, what about it?

I honestly should've posted a link to all of his reviews. All of his reviews are so bad.

the review of that one twee pop album
you know which one I'm talking about

that's a pretty funny review desuu

Why wouldn't you?

To date this is the only rym review to make me angry? Why would your criticism focus entirely on fandom?

His Hip Hop reviews are his worst.

rateyourmusic.com/~YellowJelly

>Spork-haters aren't bad people but a generally vitriolic folk, they cannot bear individualism, people expressing fun and joy, art that questions their narrative, for they are insecure, depressed and deserve pity. They are quick to pigeonhole those artists they take offense with and try to make their fans look bad with glib rhetoric based on stereotyping. Essentially they care about fitting in, their music taste is geared towards projecting an air of "maturity" or “coolness” which are arbitrary norms sporkcore challenges.

>Spork-fans are aware of the nature of Popular Music: not just its musical content but its styles and the cult(ure) they propagate are what makes this musical tradition important. They are educated in postmodern thought and appreciate the philosophical implications of Sporkcore, which plays with and between those styles. They can appreciate music on a technical level, its creativity for its own sake, without the narrow lense of any particular subculture and the idea of stylistic (or racial) purity those may hold. They have an optimistic, cosmopolitan attitude towards life.

>So either raise that spork or shove it up yours!

confirmed 14-year-old tryhard

the gkmc review is the most pretentious thing I've ever read

>(you take what i give to you, sweet girlie-girl yah...)

Damn, just realized the review from the album here was deleted Here it is anyways

>Tiger Trap - Tiger Trap

>This record is sooo innocent, that I actually felt guilty while listening to it, because I really felt that Tiger Trap deserved to lose their virginity to a much prettier guy. I feel like some creepy uncle that tries hiding his registered-sex offender tag from his nieces when I listen to this album, but I take it in with great pleasure. And this stuff is really energetic, so this niece is sure to squirm all around...oooh. Yah...that's right. You take what I give to you, sweet girlie-girl yah...

>Don't be fooled by the seemingly naive and innocent nature of these songs, though; each song possesses a truly epic riff with a killer guitar tone. A guitar tone that totally stomps all over the guitar tone of bands like Heavenly (whom I actually like). Each song on here is truly catch, which is something that twee pop looks past a good deal of the time (I know...blasphemy, right?). The album couldn't have started with a more perfect opener in "Puzzle Pieces"; a high-speed, and borderline-chaotic spiel from the cute lips of Angela Loy. The guitar seems like a 16-year old speeding down the highway without a license, trying to avoid cops, but knowing that whenever you're doing something illegal, the concentration of cops in that area increases by 300%. The rest doesn't let down, with epic pop ditties such as "Words and Smiles" and "Supercrush". "You and Me" is sweet enough to render me diabetic.

>If you want to pop the cherry of somebody way younger and hotter than you, but know that this possibility would be virtually impossible without the use of rape, listen to Tiger Trap instead. You won't even have to go to jail that way, and you'll still get the twisted satisfaction of stealing the precious innocence of a little girl!

God damn, it's like I'm going back in a time machine and seeing myself just entering high school

oh no

Pretty much

If you haven't heard of Qwerty100, I highly advise you to read his profile, where you cant find more of his HILARIOUS and witty reviews. Another infamous review by him was an anti-sjw rant on a song that had literally nothing political in it.

I'm pretty positive he's just a high functioning autistic troll, but I can never be too sure.

ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA

Top is for a review of Lil B's God Father
Bottom is for Good Kid Maad City.

YOU WOULDN'T SAY THAT IF KUBRICK WAS HERE

I think I remember him saying something like "I dont care about lyrics, they dont matter, I only care about how good the words sound" or some shit like that haha

am i the only one who fear checks these threads to see if their profile/review got posted in it

but he's right tho #TYBG

Kaiser_Fred did nothing wrong

Came here to post this
He and Poohkali are next level Cringe

Fuck off Lil B stan.

yes its like you

>i-wanted-to-hate-it-because-of-the-rating.jpg

What's his fucking problem?

>tfw no cardiacs gf

Is this reviewer from outer space?

Given the albums reviewed and the dates, this is obviously a troll account

rateyourmusic.com/~TheHorbgorbler is weird because he can have an actually funny review occasionally but when you consider that it's 50 out of OVER 10.5K, you can see how much is it is just drivel

I used to think this was an acceptable way to communicate

neu?

Orthrelm

>tfw

If anyone has the Seattle Junkie Queen Tiger Trap review that one takes the cake for me

He gave Lambchop's "Up With People" single a 0.5 because he said it was "SJW hipster crap making fun of Nixon" which it literally isint about anything political.

The dude is a nutcase.

I was looking for this

Hi montie thanks for correcting me
-cav

Read this guys qwerty joke lists they're funni

riceshoes

>censoring yourself

it may be cringey but it ain't wrong

that's not unreasonable

please tell me this is a troll

>avant is a girl
How i didn't see that coming

w-what are you implying, b-baka!?

One of the worst ever desu

You're cringe in and of yourself, you attention-whoring tripfag.

is that u

calm down, we aren't going to bully you for being a girl

but you have bad taste anyways

twitter.com/aliceruthwhite/status/670182971572359168?lang=en

:$

I'm just curious about the "How i didn't see that coming" thing.

>but you have bad taste anyways

>I'm just curious about the "How i didn't see that coming" thing.

Doesn't really matter, i don't see coming a lot of things nowadays.

>but you have bad taste anyways
although for being a woman you have pretty unique taste, i don't know many woman who are into sporkcore, or prog, however you want to call it.

post face

post-face

>i don't know many woman who are into sporkcore, or prog, however you want to call it.
There are not few really. I know Marina Organ from Resonance FM, and even a friend from school. There was also this female tripfag going out with some other tripfag who was a sporky female.

Noo

Why do people have such a passionate hatred for Beat Happening. I've noticed it on rym, where in a review for a completely different album the reviewer started with 'Well at least it's not as bad as beat happening.' And obviously it's prevalent on Sup Forums too. I can understand dislike, but it seems like people absolutely hate them. Did Calvin do something I'm not aware of?

You look like the kind of person who uploads slam poetry on YouTube and creates menstrual art.

You say that like it's a bad thing
I go beyond that anyways

I have no doubt whatsoever. After all, you turned this thread into a Reddit AMA in less than 10 minutes.

You are welcome.

captcha: CUL-DE-SAC 5058

lmao

>In A Silent Way
>6/10
>Black Sabbath's debut
>4/10
>this blatant scaruffism

I just need to stop browsing the fucking Internet for a month or two at least. This has to be bait.

is kinda flat, but i think like her.
>There was also this female tripfag going out with some other tripfag who was a sporky female.
Which ones? Where?
>Marina Organ from Resonance FM
Who? Is it a web radio of something?
bumping for this, i get singles and Avant posts her face.

>Which ones? Where?
I don't remember their names, but the guy was a metal guy and the girl had a name based on Mars Volta.

>Who? Is it a web radio of something?
Locutor from The Other Rock Show program from Resonance FM, a radio from the UK.

>i get singles and Avant posts her face
lame desu

Jerby? Ciaran?

Let me guess, it's because you would get dozens of replies of horny males tryong to get your attention and you prefer some objective music discussion instead?
>but the guy was a metal guy and the girl had a name based on Mars Volta.
You confuse me, are you talking of one or two girls?

Nah, it's not like the first one doesn't allow me to talk about music.

>You confuse me, are you talking of one or two girls?
Two tripfriends. One male, another female. They are or used to be together. Male was a metal fan, female had a Mars Volta name.

tfw no avant math gf

>nobody complained about me yet

Anyone else come to this thread just to see if yourself was posted?

I'm sweating lads.

But I'm safe.

>Mars Volta name
Cringe
>Nah, it's not like the first one doesn't allow me to talk about music.
then idk
Be Montie's girlfriend and make the Sup Forums ultimate couple.

>ITT: A thread about cringe turns into cringe

you fucking idiots.

>Montie
literally the worst tripfriend ever
Sorry Montie

lmao

well, I was, but I regret nothing

there must be someone controlling to Montie and you being his girlfriend would make a decent job, but well, whatever.

> I regret nothing
how can you regret of something that other persons did?

include me in the screencap

so there are just two females in mu? avant and that other one of she's talking?

>so there are just two females in mu?
no lol
there have been a lot of female tripfriends at Sup Forums, more than 30 without a doubt

>more than 30
There's not even 30 on Sup Forums anymore, not including people who don't leave the generals

I only used advanced operating systems capable of advanced sounds.

That's why I said "there have been"

It's not like he's being pretentious about it. He just loves the music. Maybe you see your past self in him and that's why you cringe?

rude, woman aren't the same nowadays.

Oh fuck, someone deviated from the Sup Forums hivemind.