Im writing a story: How can a blood stain be completely cleaned and can't be detected even with Luminol?

Im writing a story: How can a blood stain be completely cleaned and can't be detected even with Luminol?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_murder_convictions_without_a_body
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you cum all over it then only the cum will be detected.

Replace the fixtures

My guess would be using a strong organic solvent

bleach is your best option

Set it on fire.

bleach doesn't eliminate it completely

use luminol to find where there are still blood stains.
bleach them

Find something else that luminol illuminates, cover entire bathroom in it

Ammonia

Use pool cleaner

H2O2

Anything that reacts strongly with iron should do the trick. I would try anything from rust remover to corrosive elements like strong acids.

you cant fully remove it from being found with that glow

you can just screw with the test done on it with ammonia and\or vinegar

no results

If I remember correctly If there is no body found there is no crime committed

re-paint

Honestly your best option.
Bunch of nails in a pot of saltwater for a week, mist the entire area in rustwater.

ammonia and bleach should do the trick

"Writing a story"

:D

Anti-oxidizing chemical solvent or whatever the fuck you call it. Absolutely not bleach

Luminot detects the oxygen traces in blood, I hear

dude I played silent hill .

I'm always surprised to see anyone posting a serious question on Sup Forums. You'd have to be retarded to do so. Only degenerates frequent this place, and who'd want a degenerate's opinion?

:^)

Wikipedia says
Luminol has drawbacks that can limit its use in a crime scene investigation:

Luminol chemiluminescence can also be triggered by a number of substances such as copper or copper-containing chemical compounds, and certain bleaches. As a result, if someone cleans a crime scene thoroughly with a bleach solution, residual cleaner makes the entire crime scene produce the typical blue glow, which effectively camouflages organic evidence such as blood.
Horseradish sauce, via the enzyme horseradish peroxidase, catalyses the oxidation of luminol, emitting light at 428 nm (blue in the visible spectrum), which may result in a false positive.
Luminol can detect the small amount of blood present in urine, and can be distorted if animals' urine is present in the room being tested.
Luminol reacts with faecal matter, causing the same glow as if it were blood.
Luminol's presence may prevent other tests from being performed on a piece of evidence. However, it has been shown that DNA can be successfully extracted from samples treated with luminol reagent.
Excessive smoke in an enclosed space—e.g., a car that someone frequently smokes in—can cause positive results with Luminol.

i think the question that should be being asked is, why the fuck does user want to conceal blood stains in a bathroom?

who did you kill OP?

This.

Contaminate the area with DNA from many sources

For example covering a body with hair take from a barbershop dumpster.

But...if you are caught it almost guarantees maximum penalties

the story will be written in the newspapers

This, from what i know what fucks most with crime investigation is not lack of evidence, its too much evidence, where they cant make heads or tails of what is going on, aka too much shit on the crimescene.

Imagine looking for a specific little blood drop in a pristine cleaned bathroom, or looking for a specific blood drop inside a butchery. Where is it more likely that the specific thing will be found?

silent hill was scary until i replayed it

did you try jizzing on it?

this

>If I remember correctly If there is no body found there is no crime committed
False
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_murder_convictions_without_a_body

They will ALWAYS find the evidence. The idea is to make it useless and contaminated

>Luminol reacts with faecal matter, causing the same glow as if it were blood
Do not poo in the loo

>Studied Forensics at Uni

First of all you're going to have to find a method to stop it being picked up by phenophthalene orientation tests which is what we use before actually trying luminol as luminol is a final step and is almost a destruction of evidence, especially in a scenario where blood is of limited supply.

You could also try what
said
Horseradish is actually the closest thing to replicate blood as it gives a false positive due to peroxidase.

Best bet? I think active oxygen stuff is probably your best bet for fully distorting blood to the point where it won't react with luminol, bleach gives off a light blue glow as it is so it won't affect anything - if you're especially using it in a bath tub (as the image suggests) then a lot of bleach isn't going to seem too odd to see.

yes but

Circumstantial and forensic evidence are prominent in such convictions.

if there is none or too contaminated evidence

were not talking about a room full of the victims blood but no body.... your fucked

but no body no conclusive evidence no conviction

>Im writing a story
sure

oxygen bleach but its almost impossible to get rid of all traces

You're an idiot, it interacts with the iron in blood. Can people really be this stupid? Hi make America greater, fag.

Ask the police. bro they'd probably know.