Trump suggests printing money and that the U.S. can never go bankrupt

""People said I want to go and buy debt and default on debt — these people are crazy. This is the United States government. First of all, you never have to default because you print the money, I hate to tell you, OK? So there's never a default,"
thehill.com/policy/finance/279190-trump-us-wont-default-because-it-prints-money

Redpill me on
>Le government debt will make us bankrupt

bump, interested

MMT, it's a thing, look it up, I don't agree with it, Trump is being an asshat idiot

I mean, the sad thing is he's right to a certain extent. The greenback is the world's fiat currency. Eventually it will degrade like usual but even then they can ride it for a good while and load up other countries with tons of debt as well

It depends, mainly on what backs the currency, oil, force of arms or labour. That could mean a few different things.

I think we all agree taxation and arms back our currency the way it exists.

Obama's been doing this for 8 years and nobody said shit then.

We've been doing this since the last time we paid our debt in the 1800s actually, spending on a deficit. Under both Republican and Democratic administrations.

>bumping your own thread

Also here's a free (you)

I run a finance organization I'll explain it to you tards.

You print money and pay off the debt with it.

Doesn't change the fact that no one understands that it isn't a problem except Trump.

that's breaking the rules the monopolist state set

Holy shit, I just noticed that sad level of same fag.

Jesus christ people legit do that? How cringe worthy

I've never seen a quote so taken or of context. He was MOCKING money printing.

no they don't

Printing more money also makes the money in USA and around the world more worthless. So it's like moving closer to Asian money being more worth and Africa visiting your countries more, since their money will fail even more since it's dependent on dollar. How about trying to fix the situation?

he specifically said the U.S. can't go bankrupt, who says that? If we run outta monies we can't pay da government's household bills

SAD!

MADMAN

>thinking the Jew will ever be honest
>ever

Trump has literally had to trick the kike into telling the truth, and he's been clever enough to pull it off.

yes, we will begin spending to the tune of Weimer Germany under Trumps plan to pay off debt! I think, wait maybe not...

>Printing more money also makes the money in USA and around the world more worthless.

We print money constantly just to replace bills that wear out and go bad.

Money is imaginary at this point. You could print a billion new bills to pay off debts that only exist virtually and just not replenish them in circulation at the same rate and the amount of "physical currency" that exists wouldn't change at all.

but could the U.S. ever go bankrupt in any scenario?

Is Trump the kike for saying the U.S. can never go bankrupt, or is the state the kike for not folding itself? I say both.

How about inflation?

This sort of feels like it's tempting fate.

Why are you talking to yourself?

We will all be Millionaires. Inflation is good!

Everyone take a good look at the basement dweller in his natural habitat