Apparently my gf went swimming today and her friend dared her to go into a childrens size slide but when she tried to...

apparently my gf went swimming today and her friend dared her to go into a childrens size slide but when she tried to go in head first her butt got stuck
moreover, when she tried to wiggle free by moving her legs she lost her bikini bottom
eventually, the swimming pool employees tried to push her through by pushing her butt which didnt work and when they finally pulled her out basically everyone had apparently gathered to look and she was standing there sort of bottomless

also, we live in a small town where everyone knows everyone

are we doomed to be the local laughing stock now?

pic related, its her

Don't worry too much.
If that's your gf, then you're already the local laughing stock.

She looks like a new fag
AND edgy

pic related: her butt

tru

awww come on she is hot

Fat

And she looks like an sjw

She has the potential to be cute, but the hair cut and post cheek piercing scars are not attractive, neither is the make up. Also, i hate when people leave their gauges out. And I'm into hipster girls. Got any noodz?

got a couple of her bush, pierced nips, buttsexface and her friend apparently took a pic of her butt(hairy pussy when she was stuck but not gonna upload those here xD

Everyone was staring because they all had assumed that it had a cock.

actually pretty hot

/thread

please stop

manspreading "girl"friend

Jesus this is an other example of why I hate the "general" people kind. Why would you feed yourself on other peoples misery, standing there laughing, taking photo's. And no i'm not some nerd with youth trauma's. It's just a shame, where I live we try to have respect for each other and just don't mind when people have an embarrassing moment or for example accident. But ye I guess this gives you nothing.

there was only partial nudity so still a valid assumption

Whatever queer.

lets see it my friend

>Why would you feed yourself on other peoples misery
because laughter is the best medicine and we are sick

lol

fun fact: she's not.

yeah if she didnt have the look of a rad fem id probably fuck her

>Why would you feed yourself on other peoples misery
>posts on Sup Forums

you're a fucking loser.

>a laughing stock
>now

brah i got bad news for you, but look at that trainwreck

Have fun with everyone knowing about your dyke gf's pussy

Hey
Thats what I was gunna post
Dick

You'r'e the loser m8

Great comeback

Ye I fucking post on Sup Forums, you got a problem with that? I'm not a summer fag nor an old fag. I find many things hilarious just like you do. Seen all the gore, the humiliation, sexual exploitation etc. But what I'm fucking talking about is not internet related. It's his home town, like most places on earth, crawling with fucking cancer.

In the end I live in a normal place where people actually help each other instead of being a selfish dick. Do I contribute to this in anyway? No. I'm I a special boy? No. Just like to state that maybe the people around him are wrong.

That wasn't me fuckface

Hahahahahaha no wonder she got stuck. That whale would get stuck between the earth and our moon.

This is me
Also yo'ure comeback was gay lmao owned

Nah, op. You're in the clear I think....

You've ruined the thread you ducking dope.

HEY Sup Forums!! This piece of shit just ruined an entire thread with his autistic retardation.

Close your laptop, turn off your phone and throw that sorry excuse for a PC out the window because you have just been permabanned from the internet, guy.

It's time to buck up and look at yourself in the mirror. If you think you can become a master then think again buddy. Your life is about to get waay more difficult because I am on my way to find you and teach you a lesson. When I get to you I will release the skills that I've honed for the past 3 and a half years. I've become a black belt in 27 different martial arts. Some that haven't even been discovered by modern science yet. That's right I've ascended past the normal level of power that regular humans can achieve. And now it's time to put it to use. Watch your back buddy because you won't have it for much longer.

Pretend to be a call of duty kid somewhere else.

Jesus that is brutal

top kek i've been here longer than you NEWFAG
owned again

I genuiny thought that was an old hipster lady at first glance. 4/10
But she T H I C C

Shitpost.

If that's what she looks like, you have other worries in a small community.

>she

If that's your "girlfriend", you're already a laughing stock.

Isn't the autistic card a bit outplayed? Ye I get it woop di doo, I don't call her a whale and actually feel sorry for them? You are gonna punish me now daddy? And how do you think ur any different than me? We are all here giving our opinion in a garbage black hole called Sup Forums. Who gives a shit, right? Well maybe OP does and I gave my opinion.

And if there is anything autistic here, it's your fucking comment. But in your clever little mind you probably thought of that as some kind of troll move. Well phoe I'm sweating here.

Jesus fucking christ the cancer is real. I just hope now your not some 15 year old kid thinking he's something. But he, everybody's been there.

I'll take 'Best fantasy of today' for 800, Alec.

LIsten here newfag :^)
Ive been here for almost a year since I started getting home schooled (i'm 18 now BTW , was held back for a few years because of a reoccurring incident)
I know the ins and outs of 4chins. You are just a big gay nigger who doesn't know his place top jej

>But she T H I C C
and you a nigger

Unless you're from Canada OP, I'm pretty sure they're already laughing at you.

why did you cringe for the trips?

KEK

This message is for you if you are actually talking real right now.

Holy shit are you serious? A whole year? Fucking god this place is more dead than I thought. I mean the way you talk clearly states that you are just trolling but almight god I hope so. Because if you are not, you seriously need to consider taking your own life. It must be hard for the people around you feeling the decease spreading slowly.

Fucking die already

this

Does she make you suck "her" dick OP?

I didn't know you could have sex with a walking talking mental illness

You are gay lmao owned
Also kys newfag

Niiiceee one

You are really bad at trolling

Tell that to this cum guzzling faggot -

You are doomed for having a fat ass girl friend.

Zozzle

whatever op i'd fuck her your girlfriends fat ass post more pics bruh. if she got stuck somewhere in front of me with her bottoms off i'd been in there

fpbp

so fuckin deep

beat me to it

hold me

are you this guy?

nah i'm not 60

came here to post this

>t. samefag