Hello Sup Forums how thoroughly do you wipe your ass and is there sometimes shit left in it if not do you then shower...

hello Sup Forums how thoroughly do you wipe your ass and is there sometimes shit left in it if not do you then shower after you take or shit or how do you do it?

I wipe till i dont see brown on the toilet paper

shit
shower
shave

just like any normal person

which brings to mind, how does a blind person know when his ass is clean?

Use baby wipes. Even when you wipe till you don't see brown there is still some residual shit left behind if you only use toilet paper. Baby wipes are moist so they will clean you up nice and clean, just keep wiping till you don't see brown with the baby wipes then use toilet paper to wipe dry. Now your good as if you just hopped bout the shower.

i used toilet paper and then i went in the shower and sprayed my ass with water but after i put my finger in my ass i found some shit and now i just wiped it again with some paper

Sniff the paper?

I don't get how you shit without a bidet. I think you people are disgusting.

then you wipe your ass with a community towel
sounds lovely

I hope I never go blind

I shower only once per day and that is at night before I go to sleep. Unless you are wiping wrong or a complete retard there is no need to shower after you shit. Wipe with baby wipes until the wipes come out clean then dry and your done.

I wipe with baby wipes only. I generally use two and there is never any shit on the wipes after I'm done. I also wipe my ass cheeks to make sure any splash is cleaned off.

I wipe till it hurts

I wipe it until nothing left is on paper, then I hit it with a wet wipe.

Lick the paper

bidet master race reporting in

$50 + 15 minutes installation

best investment I've made in years

seriously, a bidet will change your fucking life. shit anytime you want and your ass is squeaky clean afterward.

you'll wonder how you lived without one.

wipe with toilet paper best you can
stand up
do not flush
waddle over to sink
hoist self up on edge of counter/sink
hope thin counter piece supports your weight
water is already running to hide the sounds of your shitting
use finger with hand soap on it to clean butthole
hop down and use towel to catch any water dribbles, wipe ass
pull up pants
flush
turn on water slightly louder to indicate you are now washing your hands
done

is it normal to shit 5+ times a day? it's a healthy colour and I'm not a fat fuck who eats fast food every meal

Are they big or small shits?

My brother was having the same thing happen to him and it was because he started to stick dildos up his ass.

I wipe a few times. And if there's still shit left, it's not a problem.

Because I own a bidet.
You fucking degenerate.

I usually take a healthy amount of TP, wipe my crack thoroughly until there is no shit. Takes 3 sometimes 4 wipes.

Considering the fact that your ass is perfectly clean by that point, it's certainly lovelier than having to take an actual shower for every time you take a shit.

Or, god forbid, not actually washing afterwards.

I don't wipe at all after taking shits, asshole hurts most of the time and i dont go in public because the smell

I get like 4-5 squares of tp, ball it up, wipe my ass one time flush and don't wash my hands unless I can smell shit on them

I use baby wipes but when I am out I have used a whole roll before. Wipe till you bleed is my moto

I'm weird.

shave

shit

shower

If there is a tiny amount that won't go away after a few wipes I say fuck it. Never been blamed for smelling like shit.

Imagine having to clean the piss off of that thing every time.

First off, you're supposed to aim towards the middle of the toilet, not along the back edge or seat (lol).

The bidet nozzle automatically extends when in-use, and retracts under a protective cover after you're done.

Also, the better models also have a nozzle self-rinse function.

1. Take 18" length of TP, fold into a pad
2. Put middle finger under it, poke it up butt as far as practical
3. Pull straight out. This gets out 90% of the shit
4. Take second pad, wipe up to hole, use other side of pad to wipe top-down
5. Third pad to get everything else. Will probably be free of shit anyway.

No shower needed, no squirting cold water at your ass, no shit in your underwear, no stink, no itching later.

This
I got one for 30 on amazon. Never going back
Also nice dubs

Will never be better than a fancier bidet that has heated water

Enjoy your hemmerhoids.