It's been a while since I've seen a proper JBJ thread. Let's fix that

It's been a while since I've seen a proper JBJ thread. Let's fix that...

What are your favorite releases? Least favorite? Hopeful for a new release soon? It's already been a while since the last one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgloNVunH-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All time best coming through.

I never really "got" Leash. Also, that chart is really out of date.

I'm pretty fond of Moon Nursery, but View of Decline has really grown on me.

I do NOT like the Monet Box albums though. Its all just pretentious bullshit to me.

dude wtf? lol

monet box is top tier

Does anyone like pic related?

Marooned was cool when it came out, but I feel like the novelty wore off fast. Just feels like it's trying to channel Crabture and Oceans of Us at the same time but losing the appeal of both albums in the process. Would rather just listen to those albums instead.

LEASH is a hard pill, but worth it. Just give it some time. And sorry, but I didn't make the chart man.

Yeah, where do you get off calling Monet Box "pretentious bullshit"? Do you even know what those words mean?

Kind of samey

Yea for sure. It's missing some really good ones like untitled orange and Bang Plug

Bang Plug is an undderated gem.

I hear the Vflo guys are working on a full length. Can anyone confirm?

what

what is this thread

Thats not Escape from Mobius 9

Where were you when OP was a total faggot and made a JBJ thread without posting the Suck My Government music video that dropped TODAY: youtube.com/watch?v=BgloNVunH-o

I won't count on it, not since the guy got booted from the collective. Good riidance, his shit sucked anyway.

>Good riidance, his shit sucked anyway.
How DARE you.

This is arguably the most glaring omission.

>New Millennium Century
>After The USSR
>Verticalitus
So many hits

You know I'm right bitch. He had it coming anyway. The big man ought to just delete his shit already, I don't know why he still hasnt.

>hits

Does JBJ have an armpit fetish?

If he does, he has good taste.

Anyone else wish he would change all his social media icons? I'm sick of looking at this fucking ugly fish.

Did he change the name of the bandcamp again or something? I can't find it

Sup Forums heritage

Fuck that. Just about everyone loves Vflo I and the response to VFII was amazing. I have acutally never heard anyone shit on Vflo

Hip hop album of the summer