SAY THE WHOLE NAME GODDAMMIT

Is it really that bad for sites like complex or other online news sources to say the full name of the album!?!?! I thought we blurred cusswords cause of religous nuts 20 years ago. WHY IS THIS STILL AROUND?????

Other urls found in this thread:

hotnewhiphop.com/tyler-the-creators-new-album-not-called-scum-f-k-flower-boy-after-all-news.35296.html
twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/888072027432603648
pitchfork.com/news/tyler-the-creators-new-album-not-actually-titled-scum-fuck-flower-boy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but the albums just called flower boy my dude

>being this autistic

scum fuck melon boy

If we didn't censor swear words, there'd be no reason to use them, they only have the impact they have because of tabooness

get your bitch asses outta here

hotnewhiphop.com/tyler-the-creators-new-album-not-called-scum-f-k-flower-boy-after-all-news.35296.html

>Spotify

>>>/reddit/

literally every streaming service its on has it titled flower boy, also heres more proof you fuckin idiot
twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/888072027432603648

haha u sure got me argument destroyed am i right

>music streaming service AND idiotic online forum superiority

how does it feel to care this much about shit that literally doesn't matter to healthy humans

Newfags, get the fuck out. If you're not torrenting/dling/buying physical copies of your shit, go the fuck back where you came from. It's faggots like you that are ruining this board.

lmao, i have vinyl copies of wolf and goblin, and CDs of wolf and cherry bomb i've been supporting tyler for a few years, god forbid i use spotify aswell

Spotify is unironically a really good service you fag

shut up you whiny pussy

album should be called: scum fuck fag boy

t. brainlets who listen to only popular music and have never discovered anything that isn't pitchforkcore

enjoy getting shit shoveled in your throats you mindless consumerist fantano drones

Spotify and streaming in general is cancer, if you're too retarded to figure out why, you belong on

>>>/reddit/

I agree with both these posts but it doesn't prove the main point of the album title

this go back to where you belong you normie faggots

some of them are phonetically quite powerful as well

>t. brainlets who listen to only popular music

there's a fucking ton of classical and avant-garde on spotify

>t. brainlets who listen to only popular music and have never discovered anything that isn't pitchforkcore
I can find 8/10 albums I want to listen to up on Spotify, and I probably have a more obscure taste than 99% of the normies who use it too.

Samefagging aside, what's so bad about streaming? If you're talking about how it helps the industry, I honestly don't give a shit, because I'm just one person and I still pirate projects I want to keep long term. Otherwise it's very convenient and easy to use.

pitchfork.com/news/tyler-the-creators-new-album-not-actually-titled-scum-fuck-flower-boy/

OP respond to these. Oh wait, you won't because you're a fucking cowardly retard.

are you literally autistic?

Why would this happen: when I can look up Holy Fuck on Spotify without censorship? The answer is that the album is being provided to these outlets as just "Flower Boy."

kys nigger

This shit is lit

very tight production

my nigga tyler is back

And Fuck Buttons and Fucked Up and all sorts of fucky names. Plus, there's literally proof in this thread from Tyler's twitter where he says that "Scum Fuck" isn't the official title. Maybe he's trolling but uh even for him that's a weird troll because it doesn't make sense

kys brother

scum fuck flower boy sounds like the name of an album by gg allin's gay twin