So, I don't condone sexual abuse, but I certainly
enjoy brushing my hand on a girls nice ass as I'm
walking by.

Anyone else do this?... My favorite is when their
ass is so big that it makes it easier to
"accidentally" slide the backside of my hand
across the girls ass and get a feel for how firm
it really is.

How about you don't touch people without their consent?

Would you like some disgusting NEET to start touching your ass or dick as you walk past?

I totally did it this hot mom at the airport the other day.

1/2

Here's another angle.

My handed got way up in her thick ass and after i walked away I looked back and she didn't even look my way.

So hot!

I hope some gay dude does that to you.

Go back to Reeeeeeddit you fucking pussy

Why would it have to be a gay dude to be offensive?

Damn kid you're original and alpha rapist I love you

>so I don't condone sexual assault, but it's not sexual assault when I do it so I'm fine

Mental gymnastics

I said sexual abuse, faggot. Nice twist there.

this
i mean, i honestly dont care what you do to women, i just want to bring home the point that it is sexual assault and you evidently do condone it, other than that, sexual assault away

>more mental gymnastics

i did it to a girl once and she smiled and asked me out and i was like duh pick you up at 7 but i forgot her name after we met so i texted her hey.

>I understand sexual abuse is bad, but think sexual assault is fine because I do it

Mental gymnastics

Do you have a mother or a sister you fucking spineless creep? At least your genes won't be passed on to the next generation you pathetic half a man
Please die

What has happened to you Sup Forums?

You used to be down with this shit. You are all spineless pussies. Le reddit, 9fag, etc...

kys guys

That happened to me too, and then LeBron was like 'let's shoot some hoops' and I jumped really high and dunked on him, then me and my girl maed out for 3 hours

done this in concerts. especially when it's filled to capacity.

not OP but, if you think that's "assault" then go back to tumblr and seriously kill yourself faggot. I've done this accidentally multiple times, so does that mean i've accidentally raped someone before?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE muh old Sup Forums secrit club you guys ruined it why won't you justify my shitty behavior

Yep. It's suuuuuper easy to do at concerts when it's packed and everyone is leaving. I usually go home and crank one out.

It's sexual assault, that's the law.

hurrr duurrr, its the law and I'm duh social sheriff!

It's the intent user and you should know that.

I wouldn't blame you if you accidentally touch someone, it happens.

What OP is describing is being a creep that intentionally touches people in appropriately without their consent.

Hey guys!

yep.. especially with those in super tight pants or short shorts.

If you're ugly, it's sexual assault. If you're attractive, it's foreplay.

touch away... just lay off my wallet. lol

every woman deserves at least one full on rape in her life to remind her of her place and purpose

And doing that makes you guilty of Misdemeanor Sexual Battery, First Degree.

hahaha

There's the Sup Forums I remember.

preach

I bet her butthole tastes like heaven!

i do the same i even take pictures and dont care if i caught i just send the directly to my drop box so even if i get caught i still have them saved

I'm not playing sheriff, I'm stating facts. OP is using mental gymnastics to justify what is factually sexual assault. Not my problem if you don't like it.

you have to catch me 1st faggot

Share them pics, bro!
I posted one a couple above

alright (nice dubs) ill get them up now only the best have

yep... try proving that in court.. lol
DNA won't mean shit if it's not in the puss...

thanks bro! Can't wait.

Sup Forums was never some edgy club that hates women, it was just people saying dumb controversial shit for a reaction. If you took that literally, you were retarded and everyone was laughing at you for taking things too seriously.

>pic related

It tastes like freshly cut lettuce

I was drying my hands in a pub toilet this black guy stroked my bum then gestured to join him in the cubicle

1/3

Nice try, dude...

3/3

fuck!

newfag

I see and you are some sort of official sanctified Sup Forums historian?

no u

This site isnt for you.

Chekked

oh boy has Sup Forums changed

Yeah, I'd love to eat her shit.

>Sup Forums sure has changed guys remember when we took everything seriously and hated women all the time these newfags huh

OP: "Anyone else do this?"
OP responding to others who disagree with him: "Wow you're a faggot for not agreeing with me"

lmao that's disgusting i have no idea how you think it's ok to just grope people on the street

Yes and the records are showing ur a fagget

Close. This place has been flooded with weak empathic faggots who like to take the moral high ground.
White knights were few and far between. Now theyre fucking in every god damned thread.

Would eat her pussy for days

damn she probably felt you and was too afraid to turn around because causing a scene over a faggot like you isn't worth it, you may have ruined her day though.

frottage, look up this word and get into the fetish

Realistically white knights are just over-sensitive normies...

>frottage

Thanks, homie. I'll look around. Any sites dedicated to this?

Chek'd

Sup Forums in a nutshell:
"Empathy is weak"
"why no friends and why no qt gf ;_;"

moar

what a little minx

>White knights were few and far between

Sup Forumsro people have always raged about white knights. The pathetic virgins who'd rush to defend boxxy or cracky chan or whoever the flavour of the week namefag was for example.

Im not really all that into it so I cant help you with that. All I can do is tell you that it is indeed a thing.

The old stereotype of the White Knight was a neck-beard who's only chance at getting female attention was protecting a cam-whores honor, not the sort I'd call a normie at all

Being down with this was a joke you literal fucking downie

I take it a step further and whip my dick out and rub it on hot girls asses until I cum all over them. Leggings or rompers are preferred targets.

Well then be down with it or get the fuck out, faggot

Can you imagine being so bad at human interaction that you resort to shit like this?

Damn dude... ballsy.

do you premature ejaculate normally?... My nerves wouldn't let me get it up to that point

Don't need to imagine it. It's my life.

What did his dick taste like faggot?

It stops being a joke when some spastics devoid of how to behave like a real human bean are actually doing it you retard homolord

Kys

Sorry mate I was talking about you, not to you. I thought that was clear but as I pointed out earlier you're clearly a bit of a sperg.

This. What happened to for the lulz? When did this place become such cancer that it had to take itself so seriously?

stop posting you fucking new fag get the fuck off this website pussy bitch, we dont give a fuck how you feel,

nah, the best is when you're just standing, then a girl with a nice phat booty will walk by and push up on you as they walk past, or another personal favourite, when you are at a grocery store and they back up into you on purpose as they bend down to grab something, shits cash.

I will also brush past girls with phat ones all the time, some times i get a semi first so they feel me against dose sweet cheeks when i do it.

I give them some precum on their asses before I bust. Depending on how wild the girl is jumping around and dancing on my dick, it takes about 10-20 minutes for me to nut. But sometimes I purposefully back off a bit to make the experience last longer. Went an hour and a half before I came one time. I guess it also depends on how hot they are and what material they are wearing.

Chek'd

Why you mad, though?

>be me in 2005
>be 12 years old when i first stumble upon Sup Forums
>all the edgy shit is just said for shits and giggles, website is actually filled with relatively normal people
>fast forward to 2017
>Elliot Rodgers in the making everywhere

Anyone that condones or supports this kind of behavior should just chop their dick off because you are not man worthy. If you really want to tap that ass so much just chat her up and fuck her like a normal man. Fucking autist omegalords

How come people around you don't notice?...

This is interesting.

Hey, just so you know, you're a piece of shit.

so what?

Hear hear brother, my sentiment exactly

damn