How seriously fucking stupid do you have to be to break into a home in Texas?

How seriously fucking stupid do you have to be to break into a home in Texas?

nypost.com/2017/08/01/thats-just-texas-woman-fatally-shoots-home-intruder/

Niggerstupid.

>with red underwear peeking out of his pants

niggers

>peeking out of his pants
You know that was verbatim from the 60yo woman.

Kek I know I love this article

This is just another reason to completely outlaw firearms. This way people wouldn't die from them.

So when they broke into her house they could just beat her senseless and steal her belongings?

Firearms level the playing field.

There are other methods of defense, like caling the police and waiting for them. Or a bat. If firearms are illegal then the criminals won't have them, so the playing field is already level.

Yeah, 'cause criminals always follow the law.
OUTstanding sense of logic you have there my friend.

Let's be honest: if she was unarmed and cooperated with the intruders no one would have been killed. Basically a man is dead because some right wing fascist valued her toaster over a human life.

>nigger
>human

what?

There's no guarantee that criminals will have guns, it will make it harder to obtain them for sure. Just use a different weapon or call the police. Guns are useless in this situation.

>clip

i'm triggered

>Just let the niggers rob you and break into your house to potentially harm you and your family

you have to be the dumbest fucker on the planet to believe that shit. Tell that to the family in Connecticut that was burned alive by home intruders.

clearly it wasn't useless she used it and she still has all her stuff

happens all the time. lots of libtards live there and refuse to purchase a gun. many of them are dumb enough to advertise things like vacations on fb announcing their home will be empty. libs m8 all potatos

Two grown men vs a 60 year old woman

>The playing field is already level

Are you fucking retarded? If she has a bat they have a bat too. Please don't procreate.

>potentially

There are 200million+ firearms in the US alone, where do you think they will go when they are made illegal you fucktard. Did alcohol disappear after prohibition? Go back to Canada you hippie cock lover

An old lady's house gets broken into but the assailant ends up dead on her lawn. Sounds like they were running and she shot them.

Given the shit that's been happening with racist cops in that county, I wouldn't be surprised if they planted the guns after the fact.

Nope. They could've used other means of self defense.

Roughly stupid enough to live in fucking texas.

Because everyone who gets shot drops dead immediately just like in the movies, right??

He probably got shot, went into shock, ran out of the house into the yard and collapsed from blood loss.

Not the same. This woman chose killing a man over buying a new toaster. There's no difference between her and a man who shoots and kills a store employee while stealing a toaster

>This way people wouldn't die from them.

but some people need to die

>leaving that up in the air when you have no idea of their intentions
>assuming the only reason someone would invade your home is to rob you

Shame the other one got away. But this women did her part

They would be confiscated by the government. Every firearm is accounted for, there are no illegal firearms thanks to Liberals gun restrictions.

why would a store employee be stealing a toaster?

You know screenwriters didn't make that shit up, right? Read up on police corruption sometime.

Look at what's happening in Baltimore. Read up on the shit happening in Harris county with white cops and black "perps".

Then go back to thinking it's all Training Day make believe.

Store employees are the biggest thieves. Learn to retail secutrity

My brother lives in Houston Texas
>his home got robbed by niggers and they killed his basset hound
>he bought a gun
>fast forward to years
>he's married and lives in same place
>nigger driving by sees his wife walking into house with her purse and some shopping bags
>rushed her and started savagely beating her in their front yard
>bro rushes out side to stop him
>niggers pulled a knife
>brother shot him dead with 4 rounds to the chest

Guns are good they saved my family. Niggers are bad cause the family of the guy they shot first tried to sue them, then tried to do a drive by on his house.

He has since moved to the woodlands.

There is no such thing as "registration" in the United States. I bought pic related in a walmart parking lot from a USSOCOM guy.

When someone breaks into you your home you have no fucking idea what their intentions are.
"I am going to rob you of this specific possession and not harm you at all now."
"Ok, I will make an well thought out careful decision to take your life because of this."

B8

Pretty sure that dude is trolling you.

Because racist and corrupt cops are more likely to frame a nigger, than a nigger stealing.

Statistically Incorrect.

He is, I just wanted to make it clear there is no registration.

Then you are a criminal.

>the family of the guy they shot first tried to sue them, then tried to do a drive by on his house.

he should have killed them all

I live in Texas, and no one will ever take my fucking guns.

>Then you are a criminal.

he's only a criminal if he gets caught

Take that bait! Take it all, you filthy whore!

Only a few states actually "register" firearms. California, Illinois, New York, and maybe New Jersey. That's about it. Firearm registration is not federal law you ignorant faggot.

Ive bought dozens of guns in parking lots. Have an old pic.

Houston fag here. Woodlands is turning to shit too

>guns r bad

k

I'm a fool

britbong here, God speed burger gun bros

Texasfag here. If anyone breaks into my house, or car they are dead. I have the right to defend my property that I've worked for. If you're stupid enough, and a big enough piece of shit to do that shit, you deserve to die. Yes, I do value my stuff more than your life. And this is coming from a guy that had a family member shot with a shotgun from breaking into a guys car. He deserved it though.

UKcuck here, and damn I am jelly.

>If firearms are illegal then the criminals won't have them, so the playing field is already level.
oml this bait.
>criminals will follow the law and not carry guns
oh my larrrd

You live in Harris?

Yeah they are thinking of moving to the Whitest big city in Texas, Austin...

It's not illegal in the US for a private citizen to conduct a private sale of a gun to another private citizen so long as the person buying the gun is not prohibited to under state law or under 18.

go fuck yourself cuck

Austin is a liberal hell hole they are recurting trans gender cops. If you want whut you gotta go to Waco

Nah you should just let them take your possessions and potentially harm you. That way the dirt bag criminal lives on while the law abiding citizen is maybe dead or injured, and his shit is gone.

Not from H, but from Beaumont, about an hour and a half east of Houston. It sucks out here too. Too many gangster niggers wanting to rob people.

Yeah. As much as I love tx it is going downhill quick.

Not me I live in Lawrence KS, it's my poor brother that deals with all the nogs.

But Austin is out pricing the nogs, Haji, and spics. So it maybe liberal but my brother isn't gonna get caught shot up in his drive way by some ward dwelling Houston Negro.

Nevada here...we got Mexican gangs from northern california coming into our state now. Keep calm and carry one. Fight crime and shoot back.

By the way, dead robber had a gun. Never heard of a Jehovah's witness or a Mormon carrying a piece, door to door.

Hate to break it to ya but they are moving that way. It won't be soon maybe 6 or 7 yrs but Austin will be like houston full of spics and niggers. With a pos mayor and chief of police

Are you in northern or southern Nevada?

Fag

That sucks. Keep carrying brother

Northern. Reno.

Always do.

Nah man, my brother chose it cause all the statistical data shows minorities shrinking in Austin, and property tax and value overall rising, which means nigs won't be able to afford staying.

>nigs won't be able to afford staying

what is public housing

Well best of luck to him. All I know is That it's gonna resemble L.A. soon. We have slot of cail. Fucks moving in and the are voting Democrat

Where? They are tearing out the gubmet housing to build 4 story mixed used retail, living spaces every where..

nah houston and beaumont were always shit

either nigger or a faggot that goes on Sup Forums

Funny how they never mention race, but everyone knows is a nigger

That sucks. Hopefully, you save some money and that area.

I bought three rifles from a buddy who owns a machine shop and he made them. Do you think they're registered? I bought two handguns with cash from a private seller who didn't even ask my name. Do you think those are registered?

Some people needs to be killed...

there is no difference between """black men""" and niggers

theyre one in the same

go back to *eddit

>If firearms are illegal then the criminals won't have them
Are you literally fucking autistic? Do you know ANYTHING about actual gun violence statistics in this country? Please be sarcastic here, I beg of you.

Fuck Austin, liberal cesspool and sanctuary wannabe city. San Antonio is better, but lots of nignogs there too

They like to nigger
They like to nogger
They like to nigger nigger nogger nogger
nigger nigger nogger nogger

They like to nigger
They like to nogger
They like to nigger nigger nogger nogger
nigger nigger nogger nogger

nice b8, m8. You probably love guns too you're just trying to get replies.

> Bait: The Thread

>there is no difference between """black men""" and niggers
>theyre one in the same
>go back to *eddit
Jesus fuck, you should sue your school district.

Fuck that Spicsville usa

A man who should die like you should I should set your house on fire when you sleep. No guns. Just you burning as the screams of your children follow you to hell hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

because a bat can beat off a rapist already hovering over you about to insert. all a gun can do is be concealed on the bed with ease and be used at a moment's notice to fend off intruders.

She did nothing wrong, its not like she was one of those people that finished someone unconscious off and then claimed it was in self defense.