I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT LINKIN PARK. THEY AREN'T FUCKING GOOD...

I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT LINKIN PARK. THEY AREN'T FUCKING GOOD. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DIES IT DOESN'T MEAN THEIR MUSIC IS INSTANTLY GOOD. AND FUCKING NO NOSTALGIA DOESN'T MAKE IT GOOD EITHER. IT'S BEEN SHIT THIS ENTIRE TIME BUT YOU RETARDS FEEL THE NEED TO LISTEN TO POP MUSIC OUT OF FEAR OF BEING CALLED A HIPSTER. AND DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE COME AT ME WITH THE "OH, SILLY OP, IT'S LE IRONIC XDDDDD" NO IT'S FUCKING NOT. I USED TO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE HATED THIS GODFORSAKEN WORD SO MUCH BUT NOW I SURE FUCKING DO. I SWEAR TO GOD. YOU CAN'T ENJOY SOMETHING IRONICALLY YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING IDIOTS IF YOU LISTEN TO SOMETHING YOU HATE FOR """"""IRONIC ENJOYMENT"""""" THEN YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY FUCKING ENJOYING IT BECAUSE YOU STILL FUCKING HATE IT. CHRIST

This guy is a fucking coward. "Oh, m-m-muh depression, muh drug problems." He had a fucking family, how do you think his kids feel? They probably think it's their fault that they'll never see dad again. And imagine mom, she's trying to comfort these kids while she's trying to deal with this herself. Chester is an absolute faggot for pulling this shit. He should have cut off his balls before he killed himself. I really hope he's satan's twink fucktoy in hell right now. I have nothing left to say about this. Chester is a cunt and linkin park isn't good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5qF_qbaWt3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bitches about a useless guy killing himself
>redeems his worthiness by stating his kids will miss him

?????

this post is literally more edgy than LP's lyrics

So are you trying to say it's not right to listen to or at least like songs from linkin park cause he killed himself?

it's easy to judge and talk like that when you're an edgy faggot

we all grieve in different ways

its ok op
let it all out
were here 4 u

Everyone deals with their lives in different ways, and sometimes it hurts more than it heals to try and overcome them. Yeah, suicide is pretty shit thing to do, but he's dead now and that's it. He can't feel anymore, the places he should be now are just empty space instead, just let it go.

I unironically like Linkin Park though.

Hybrid Theory, Reanimation and Meteora are good records.

Go listen to Radiohead faggot.

>Being this contrarian and edgy about not liking Linkin Park
>Implying that he didn't make a good song
CRRRAAAWWWLING IN MY SKKKIIINNNNNNNNNNN

shut the fuck up op, stop having a literal temper tantrum when people like something you don't like

this isn't your goddamn board, kill yourself right now

same here

OP, your post is edgier than the thing you claim to hate.

>this man is useless for killing himself so senselessly while meaning the world to his kids
i dont understand your confusion

you have bad taste

no he doesn't.

leave

Nirvana was always shit. Yet you fags like it because kunt cobaine was a cuck and killed himself.

indeed

Says the grimes turd sniffer.

>Nirvana was always shit.
History says otherwise, faggot.

>linkin park fans
lmao i never heard one grimes song so i dont get your logic

i loved linkin park when i was younger. it's sad to see him go. i think this is what getting old feels like?

>History
do you trust the jews ?

Lets pretend you don't build your taste out of Sup Forums.

>This guy is a fucking coward. "Oh, m-m-muh depression, muh drug problems." He had a fucking family, how do you think his kids feel?
Depression causes people to become disinterested in activities and think irrationally. Chester obviously wasn't thinking rationally in the moments leading up to his suicide. Are you seriously getting mad at a mentally ill man for killing himself because he had a family DESPITE the fact that he had a fucking mental illness?

It's actually so depressing to see the fucking emotion vultures come out for their scheduled feeding whenever any celebrity that had even a slight impression on their life dies, extracting all possible social capital from the event with trained precision.

A month ago no one gave two shits about Chester Bennington beyond mocking him for his edgy persona and tear-stained-diary lyricism. Now he kills himself and everyone is all empathetic and heart-broken. It's fucking pathetic. Either empathise with depressed people before they fucking actually kill themselves or shut the fuck up about how sad you are, please.

>all these 90s/early 2000s artists an hero'ing
Please we can't lose guy fieri next, it'll be too much to take.

dude i haven't liked linkin park since i was like 13-14 when i discovered metalcore and shitty death metal. Also Sup Forums is a great starting point for whatever your interest is

>this
the standards of good music when we were like 12 were pretty low anyway. it was all buttrock and mainstream garbage when you were a kid, unless you were ballsy enough to fuck with Kazaa and limewire trying to expand your horizons. it's a lot different today. I'm starting to think pretty much everyone who is shitting on LP in this manner were born after hybrid theory and got their Sup Forumscard by sucking the collective dick of the hive mind in the last couple years here. yeah it's nu metal. yes it didn't age well. but for its time and place it was pretty ok. inb4 some edgy faggot starts listing off season musicians that didn't get stickies. your taste is superior. we get it.

You just take music out of Sup Forums to be a pretentious faggot and you know it.

>You just take music out of Sup Forums to be a pretentious faggot
>not liking linkin park makes me pretentious
i will admit that breaking the habit's music video is pretty good after rewatching it

What does this even mean? 80% of the music on Sup Forums is relatively well known alternative stuff. If you just took whatever you found on Sup Forums you'd end up with relatively mainstream alternative taste. Like a basic hipster who buys a copy of Meat is Murder with their frappuccino at the local kitsch emporium. That's where you'd be at. Pop music hiding under a thin veneer of obscurity.

why is everything so heavy...

You're still a pretentious faggot that builds a musical taste out of Sup Forums.
Don't forget that today you told another guy he has bad taste just because he's enjoying something you don't.
Something millions of people enjoy.

Musical taste is entirely subjective.

Fucking hell user I grew out of the whole elist "my music is better than yours" mindset in my early 20s.

Hopefully you will too when you grow up.

>Don't forget that today you told another guy he has bad taste just because he's enjoying something you don't.
you do have bad taste and its just coincidental that i dont like them
>Something millions of people enjoy.
this isnt helping your case

btw the guy you replied to wasn't me

>Musical taste is entirely subjective.
in a sense, but musical knowledge dictates taste so if you're well versed in a genre you're bound to know what sounds good in it which means music taste has some objectivity in it.

Sup Forums is the last place I ever thought I'd see people condemning others over suicide.

Chester can and did whatever the hell he wants. His kids in particular are better off than most after a tragedy like this.

But nothin triggers me more than calling the guy contemplating suicide 'Selfish' when the argument can literally strike both ways.

you're all faggots
none of you are right
none of you are smart

Linkin Park is at the pinnacle of their genre (nu-metal/alt-metal)

Loved LP up until Minutes to Midnight. Shit went downhill from there. RIP chester.

Linkin Park is among the most embarrassing bands of all time and I don't care that this guy killed himself.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I'm pretty sure those kids would rather have a dad in their lives than the millions they stand to inherit.

Money really can't buy happiness as evidenced by the suicides of wealthy people.

so what about it

You're denying things in a ridiculous way

>THAT WASENST ME I TROLLED U!!!1!!
Both of you go with the same faggotry.

Not hipster enough for ya huh?

Go listen to NMH you faggot.

>THEY AREN'T FUCKING GOOD

c'mon user, they had their moments
youtu.be/5qF_qbaWt3Q

Of course they'd rather have their father fuck-face, but at least money and stability wards away the possibility of a land slide of bad events that happens to a lot of other people who weren't as fortunate.

I'm not neutral because I disagree with the opinions listed, dumbass
Not everything is a dichotomy
You're not smart
Kill yourself

Do you think browsing Sup Forums makes you smart ?
Go read a book or something, negro.

not smart
not funny
not right
kill yourselves

>not reading multiple books simultaneously

brainlet

wow you READ BOOKS HOLY SHIT GENIUS alert

That autism is beyond human.

Same fag

>>>
> Anonymous 07/22/17(Sat)14:00:22 No.74082688▶
> (You)
> (You)

It's not your fault, OP. It's okay, we're here for you.

I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT LINKIN PARK. THEY AREN'T FUCKING GOOD. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DIES IT DOESN'T MEAN THEIR MUSIC IS INSTANTLY GOOD. AND FUCKING NO NOSTALGIA DOESN'T MAKE IT GOOD EITHER. IT'S BEEN SHIT THIS ENTIRE TIME BUT YOU RETARDS FEEL THE NEED TO LISTEN TO POP MUSIC OUT OF FEAR OF BEING CALLED A HIPSTER. AND DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE COME AT ME WITH THE "OH, SILLY OP, IT'S LE IRONIC XDDDDD" NO IT'S FUCKING NOT. I USED TO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE HATED THIS GODFORSAKEN WORD SO MUCH BUT NOW I SURE FUCKING DO. I SWEAR TO GOD. YOU CAN'T ENJOY SOMETHING IRONICALLY YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING IDIOTS IF YOU LISTEN TO SOMETHING YOU HATE FOR """"""IRONIC ENJOYMENT"""""" THEN YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY FUCKING ENJOYING IT BECAUSE YOU STILL FUCKING HATE IT. CHRIST

Yeah, the music is pretty horrendous. I mean, I'm already on the fence about rap and metal both; I like a smidgen of music from each genre, but you know what the world didn't need? Rap-metal from some white trash-looking dude with gauges. Everyone involved in that movement should just be fucking ashamed of themselves.

not smart
not funny
not right
kill yourself

your not funny either
please kill yourself

>I really hope he's satan's twink fucktoy in hell right now
sounds kinda hot t.b.h

it's not a joke

I mean I grew out of them but at the time they were something kind of new and broke into mainstream. Chester had a decent voice too, though his lyrics were kind of edgy, but I'm sure everyone has an edgy phase

They haven't been too relevant for a while but still sucks that he anheroed.

I'm not joking either

>he thinks you out grow music
kek

too dumb to catch the point

take a fuckin chill pill faggot

btw hybrid theory was great first album I ever bought 10/10

you're dumb

Le ebin b8 frind xDDDDDDD

How drunk are you rn desu?

Correct

Were you 13? Nobody over that age respected that band. It was consistently voted worst band by music magazines. Even admitting enjoying them was social suicide at the time.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Yeah.

In all honesty I had no idea what he was going through, since I don't tend to keep up with artists' personal lives much. I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt I would have cared if I had known, and I think it's unfair to assume that everyone knew and didn't care.