Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Someone tell me what is this
It's been there for 3 days

Other urls found in this thread:

wellbeingdoctor.com/the-reasons-for-a-bulls-eye-rash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like ringworm

I'm going to take a chance and say it's your leg. I'm further guessing you've had it for more than 3 days.

Early stages of staph infection. See doctor immediately.

This, or more commonly called Jock Itch.

Athletes and Cyclists get it. Fungal infection from build up of moisture.

I actually have it right now on my gooch, and im treating it with Clotrimazole. Basic chemical found in most fungal creams.

Early stage of teh aids

looks like scabies or ringworm, either a parasite or a fungus OP. Have a doc check it out.

Ring worm. It's a fungus.

Had one on my back ... And yep it's fungal infection

It looks like a cyst/pimple that got popped and is deflating. The excess skin is being shed because it's no longer being inflated over a pustule

Bullseye pattern could be Lyme from a tick bite if you are in a Lyme area or could be a spiderbite.
Coould be.
Could.

Its all red

BOOM!!!!!

My dad had this sake thing happen but on his leg he waited and it began to really hurt, he hates doctors so he fucking cut it open and moved the skin from his leg, he had a 1/4 inch hole in his foot for a while

It was an ulcer. He had the white skin on top too

If its Lyme you better get that shit treated, non. It don't play.

wellbeingdoctor.com/the-reasons-for-a-bulls-eye-rash/

Ringworm

Damn that's one I haven't heard before

An ulcer is a symptom not a cause
What'd he really have?

It's that red dot on jupiter

Could be a pressure necrosis too, from where its located. There is a protrusion of the pelvic bone there - if you were carrying something against that area for a long time - like a gun holster. Could have also banged it against something - like your GFs bony ass.

seen this before and I'll say it again, its mustard gas

could be eczema or psoriasis

/thread

i had this right under my neckline on the back of my neck, it kept scabing just like in ur pic for months, eventually just stayed red until now, it never heals

tinea corporis user, medfag here, go to your primary care and they will treat, looks to be atleast, is it elevated or just scabbed up?

Did you wear a necklace or something? Check for contact dermatitis, otherwise go to your primary care! Easy

no necklace, but i trim my hair with hair clippers maybe i got it from it? i use it every week and only got it once so i dont know

That's some grade A Jock Itch.

Throw some lotrimin on it, it wont go away on its own. Source: Had jock itch for 4 years

A little elevated

if it itch is ringworm/fungas
if it hurt is something totaly diffrent

It doesnt itch or hurts

Then it is clearly rectal cancer. Trust me, I know.

It's ringworm 100%

This guy's right.

Its almost cetainly parafamilial contact dermatitis.

It usually comes from fucking your sister.

Have you been fucking your sister, user?

Tell the truth ...

YEP

Herald patch. Pityriasis Roseanne. Get ready to ok like you've got the fucking plague for the next month. It doesn't hurt, barely itches, isn't contagious, but looks awful.

Pityriasis rosea (fucking autocorrect)

This guys gets it 100% but looks to be more than 3 days old? I'm a cyclist and get it all the time but if I don't treat it with Canestan early it looks like that but takes weeks.

Isn't that the mysterious red spot on Jupiter?

Definitely ringworm had the same thing on my leg yours ago. Get antifungal cream. Or keep him and give him a clever name.