Boogie had his gastric band fitted and survived the OP

Boogie had his gastric band fitted and survived the OP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/374U7z4s9fM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fat cunt will die of a heart attack or stroke, makes no fucking difference.

Nothing of any value will be lost

Gastric bands are a no-no.

What a retard.

How was this guy able to find a woman willing to marry him?

money, trap or shes mentally ill.. which is basically the same thing as trap

he should lose weight like a normal human being

fuck him

He's really good with his tongue from all that eating

>a no-no
why is that, my dude?

hope it helps

Cuz dei gei

They don't properly work in many cases and cause a lot of pain.

Also, they don't keep you from getting fatter.
The fatties just switch to smoothies and shakes.

Hope he suffers greatly

Fucking hell, then what's the point?

It's an outdated procedure.

Most people go back to being fat, kind of like Jonah Hill. He's (boogie) been fat for so long that he has pretty much no chance of successfully staying thin. If he even gets that far. All his videos are click bait cancer. Who the fuck cares what his fat ass has to say?

Fuck

That will do nothing for him unless he tackles the mental issues first. Fucking retard

the gastric band works effectively if you follow a healthy diet, which is very hard for some people

Easy ass internet money. Also when he dies relatively soon she's gonna pocket all his possessions and money, kek. Still wondering how/why?

A healthy diet works effectively without the gastric band

The most effective procedure is to stop eating so much

KEK!

I went to a doctor that 'prescribed' the gastric bypass diet - we just skipped the surgery.

Went from 340 at 6'3 to 210 in like 2 years.

Shits real.

but the gastric band makes you feel more full/not hungry as much, or else they'll just eat 10 McDonald caesar salads instead of just 1

Ugh, instead of dieting and exercising people still choose the lazy way of just making their stomach smaller so they'll eat less.

JUST STOP FUCKING EATING SO MUCH

Like this lady I work with. She's diabetic, but still stuffed her face regularly with unhealthy foods. She then decided it would be better to have this procedure done than to just stop eating a bunch of junk food. Disgusting.

I hope it works out for him he's such a nice and honest person.

He is just gonna keep fucking eating a mountain of garbage and stretch the shit back out. The band ain't gonna keep him from shoveling hot pockets into his mouth.

Die yet ? That FAT Boogie man.

>We'll never see Boogie on my 600lb life now

I like Boogie but this truly is the "easy" way out.

Oh well, hope it works out for him and that he doesn't choke himself by eating more food than his stomach can handle, which is a thing that can happen apparently.

I hope he dies.

Eyup, it can and will rip open, You can tell boogie has zero self control and this REQUIRES you to have self control or you will literally kys. but yeah, I like him too and I do really hope it works out for him.

>The fatties just switch to smoothies and shakes.
except you can't eat/drink a lot for a long while because of the surgery.

WTF SNAKES DRINK WATER

My mixtape will kill him

Most animals drink water...

A gastric band isn't going to do him any good if he maintains his sedentary lifestyle and eats the same shit he always has been. Or is he one of those lazy cunts that thinks surgery is a substitute for not being a slob?

boogie "works" as a youtuber who gets to have his schedule essentially be as flexible as he wants, stress levels are probably generally low in comparison to other workers, and - in all seriousness - considering his autist fanbase he probably makes pretty good money. there's zero reason why he is in the shape he is in. he has no professional stress or money issues which is the primary drivers for weight gain. he's just a sad unmotivated individual.

i mean seriously if you take boogie out of it place a normal person into his situation. he fucks about making videos all day, has tons of followers who trip over themselves to make him feel good, probably makes fairly good pay, sets his own hours, and CAN LIVE ANYWHERE HE WANTS. i'd be in pretty good shape.

i work a normal 9-5 situation and i make "okay" money and i have A LOT of time to stay in shape and be healthy. and i'm a fucking wage slave. not much sympathy to be honest.

Name me an animal that doesn't need water to survive.

Most deaths associated with this procedure don't occur during the surgery but in the first week after due to infection and things like that, so his risk of dying has just started, not ended.

This user is right

I dont think Boogie gets killed during the surgery. He gets killed after it.

Because from now on, his life is pretty much fucked and he CANNOT REVERSE the surgery.

He will slip into depression because of permanent altered diet and from there on its just a downward spiral

$$$

SAY WHAAAAAT

Tardigrade maybe? I don't know if that's true or not.

That wasn't the claim. Not all animals drink water. Koalas for example get all their water from the plants they eat

>Tardigrades (/ˈtɑːrdᵻˌɡreJd/; also known as water bears, space bears, or moss piglets) are water-dwelling, eight-legged, segmented micro-animals.

what the fuck you idiots who the fuck cares holy shit if you had anything else to live for in life besides being right on a disposable thread on an imageboard full of gay men dressed in their sisters clothes you better go pursue it now or just kill yourself

they are out there

So gastric bands don't really do anything? They just force you to limit your food intake because you now have a damn ring around your belly?

why do people care about this fat slob?

fuck off we are having fun

Supposedly he's been in therapy for 4-5 years to prepare

Yeah but they can also live in space and shit and not die.

Pants on head retarded, right here.

I think they may top off around 800 kcal/day trying to hit as much protein as possible in that.

>who the fuck cares
hehe, you care.

Maybe they were together in his "prime time" when he was skinny... And then got fat after mairrage.... And they have so much together?

>says they don't do anything
>explains exactly what it does
>making your stomach smaller isn't anything

He's always been fat

> posts a gay nigger

All you fags are so obsessed with getting cucked. It's fucking gross. Grow a pair faggot.

If he didn't have the willpower to diet and exercise before I don't understand how he would have it afterwards having the surgery is not a magic weight loss cure it's not going to instantly make him a thin he has a long road ahead of him to where he needs to come to terms with his demons about why he overeats

he is a good person and an awesome youtuber and makes money being fat and angry people hat him cuz he is fat and makes money

they just met/married a few years ago.

Where's all the hate for him coming from?
Also, he's made a lot of videos about the surgery and in them he says gastric bypass, not sleeve or band.

watch his videos he does not overeat anymore has been on a good diet for a long time now for the surgery he will do fine with this

Remember Christina Hendrick's husband? There is god given proof personality can land you a 10/10.

He's actually lost weight from when they met

That's more like it.

good thing youre a Sup Forums virgin or your gf would cheat on you every time

But do you have nacho cheese for skin?
youtu.be/374U7z4s9fM

Then I apologize for asking my questions I only gathered from what I seen in this thread I had no idea that he had changed his life around that's wonderful I honestly haven't seen any of his videos for years I think the last one was some Francis video something about a PlayStation and Xbox in the driveway and somebody calling him fat it's been a long time since I seen him

Quite a lot of women lose their shit and basically say "OH PROJECT !" when they run into utterly fucked up men have a steady income that "could" be fixed if they got their shit together.

Was he saying that it wasn't his fault his legs were fucked up? If so fuck boogie

Yay! I love Boogie. So happy for him :)

That img fucking destroyed me kek

They work properly 99.9% of the time.

btw, drinking nowt but shakes is how he dropped 40 pounds in a month.

he is just saying its not from him just being fat

>Most people go back to being fat
Citation needed

It's a long video, but basically when he was like 20 he crushed one of his legs with a car door, didn't go to a doctor because he was poor. He went to the doctor but they didn't catch the fact that the wound was fucking rotting. Something something almost lost the leg, something something nurses scraping dead skin off the leg like nacho cheese to reveal the spongey lymphosomething that is his leg meat as a result of it all.

yaay boogie

Lazy way. It's the hardest way.

You still have to do the dieting and have recovering from surgery to go through too

That's exactly what it's gong to stop him doing.

It is NOT easy. Bloody armchair experts everywhere. :(

Thought he was having a gastric bypass and not a band?

he is Op is a faggot

You're right, OP is wrong

Be careful you might cut yourself with all those edges!

to all anons saying "why doesn't he just get his fat ass on a tredmill and stop eating garbage?"
First have you seen the motherfucker? can you imagine jogging at 4-500 lbs? That nigger will blow out both knees and an ankle if he tries that. basically gastric bypass is for people who have gotten too fat to workout. once he looses 1-200lbs he can actually start lifting with proper form, imagine fatty mcfat fat on a bench press, his tits stick out so far he's only moving the bar 8". this is dudes best option for getting healthy and I say good for him.

What it is a gastric band?
It's made for fat people lose weight?

kek

It's for people who need to lose weight NOW to avoid dying

It constricts your stomach so you become full faster. You have to also follow a strict diet or you get horribly sick.

He could walk and actually have the discipline to not eat a shit ton of food everyday.

>can you imagine jogging at 4-500 lbs?
I can imagine jogging at 250 lbs so that I don't become 500 lbs, if that's what you're asking.

Boogie doesn't understand the hard part starts now. I believe in his mind he thinks the surgery is all he ever had to worry about. I don't think he full understands the drastic change that's starting right now in his life. His new diet is going to really push his limits or it's going to kill him, we'll see.

who dat?

He can't walk. His back is super messed up, he can't get it treated cos of his size which stops him getting inside an MRA machine