Is it possible to bribe a nurse for a blood draw contamination? I'm going in for a DNA test...

Is it possible to bribe a nurse for a blood draw contamination? I'm going in for a DNA test. Do you think it's possible & how much of a bribe should I bring. I don't want to be the father, pic related.

It all sums with the nurse, some nurses are moralfags (90%) but there's a small change you can bribe them, the problem is that she can loose her job so unless you pay the nurse a very well amount..... well you're fucked OP

Do you think 10k would do?

Like I said depends on the nurse and your speech abilities start offering 5k and tell her a valid good reason of your action, If she declines go to 7k and so maybe she accepts for less than 10k (Cannot reply on No cause "connection error")

Unless it's court ordered don't do it. Just stop all contact and skip town. If they can never find or serve you, they can never find you the father. Unless of course you were a dumbass and showed up to the hospital and signed paperwork. Then you are fucked.

I'm a domestic law attorney. Handle this shit 5 days a week

Have you heard of cases were a nusre was bribed & intentionally mixed up the specimens? She knows me & I can't skip town.

is this the mom or the dad, cant fucking tell

either way, who had sex with this

I did, was drunk & the condom broke

how much do domestic law attorneys make?

I've had cases where ive sent them to labs that have a tendency to create false negatives. So what it she knows you. Shut down your fucking Facebook and leave.

Has she already filed a court case against you?

skip town, lay low

yes

well man up, with that face she's had a hard life. you should just be a man and a dad and get over your shitty life choice.

the best part about being a dad? Its awesome

the kid deserves a dad, you should just deal with that and try your best

I charge depending on how difficult the case is going to be. High end divorce probably going to cost my client $50k. I of course have finances to pay, so I don't see it all.

I have other areas of practice too, but 75% is probably related to domestic law.

This year to date, I've netted $175k

Raise the fucking kid dont be a nigger. Nice dubs. Man up.

Do you think I'd be able to bribe the lab tech drawing the blood sample. Is it common?

dude I remember you. dude with the gf who was hooking behind his back.
she looks a bit better with a wig on lol

they do dna tests around here with a cotton swab in the cheek. no blood needed

Then you're probably fucked. The risk is if you
bribe someone they dont follow through. Your options are to man up and tkae the test and then use that 10k to make child support payments or skip town and work for cash the rest of your life.

I'd also suggest stop fucking ugly chicks or getting a vasectomy

I'm not joking or trying to be edgy. You need to get violent with this chick. Beat her until she either agrees to get an abortion or you cause her to miscarry. If you don't want to leave marks you can do something like fill a bathtub with water and hold her head under until she agrees. This assumes you can get her alone in your place or hers.

Depends on the lab, if they out source testing it could work. But it's easy to tell the difference in the results of a bad sample and a false sample.

Kids already here. He should've thrown her down the stairs or skipped town months ago

How so?

Post nudes

I will fit elaborate ideas on how to coerce the medical staff

pretty much FUUUUCKED!

You'd have to get the tech to swap samples with another man, who is of similar race to you.

Suck it up and be a good dad

Your name's Saul Goodman? Because you're a pretty sleazy lawyer.

Can race be determined from Dna

Yep.

You can't bribe her 10k to get an abortion?

I work in a lab. You could definitely bribe someone. It wouldnt even cost that much

Yes. Your samples will be compared to a control. The swapped sample can't be from a Black man if you aren't black

Well I am a jee

youre a loser

How would you approach the tech?

Walk up and say you need the results to be negative and then give them money. Jesus christ its not hard to bribe someone. Ive bribed cops before. Shits easy

How much have you witnessed?