Since the other one is away tonight, I thought I'd take the spotlight for a bit

Since the other one is away tonight, I thought I'd take the spotlight for a bit.

Advice and all is welcome here, but that's not my focus. I'm here to probe your mind via questions. These aren't the kind of thing that can be answered in one or two words, these require you to think a moment.
Drop on by, user, Answer a question and I might reward you.

To start us off:
Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIvQvIEsHZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

>Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? And why?

I'm settling because I can't do any better, of course.

right now, settling. I've spent time helping people in my life rather than focusing on myself, mostly.

Evenin'

I'm doing my best to do what I believe in, despite severe difficulties.

I do it because not only do I want to improve to make myself better, but so I can improve to help others as well.

Sup, op

*slides a beer down your way.*
You're preachin' to the choir, man.

I'm not doing anything, only what I have to do, therefore I think I'm settling with what I have to do

At first I was doing what I believed in. Eventually I just started settling. Life happened way too unpredictably my best friend died and then my girlfriend commuted suicide awhile back. It's getting better but who knows I'm just in it for the ride now.

Why can't you do any better? is it you that thinks that? or is it something physical?

Maybe it's time to focus on you instead, Sometimes being selfish is a good thing.

That's a good thing to do. What difficulties are there?

That sounds about right, but What do you want to do? And what's stopping you from doing it?

>Why can't you do any better? is it you that thinks that? or is it something physical?

There's no way out, no option I can take to do any better.

There's always a way to improve.

What made you start settling?
I'm sorry to hear about your losses.

What about you?

This thread isn't about me, It's about you.

I'm not special enough to be cursed, You've got the wrong guy.

Bump

I SHALL CURSE WHOEVER I WISH TO CURSE FOOL!

Sorry, I can't really talk about the difficulties now...

But I can answer some other questions you might have.

If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Ya expect other people to answer questions you won't?

>That sounds about right, but What do you want to do? And what's stopping you from doîng it?

What I want to do? I guess you could sum it up as "adventuring". Do stuff, go places...

What stops me is probably myself ... I just don't have the motivation, or maybe I don't want to have it because life is too comfortable as it is now.

Hmm... One piece of advice, huh.

I think it would be that as bad as life might get, always do your best to keep going.

Stay away from tobacco.

I might have to correct myself here:
I'm lacking motivation most of the time, but there are moments where I do something I want to do and then there is no stopping me. But these moments are very rare

never been a fan of being selfish. I can work on myself whenever I want, but when others need help, it's not something you can delay.

Why did you choose these above anything else you could have said?

You win, I'll answer it.

I'm doing what I believe in currently, I am enjoying the things I do, and the place I work. I was discontent and settling at one point recently, but No longer.

Why can't you extend those moments and apply them to bigger plans? Is there something that stops you?

There's a time and place to be Selfish, of course if someone needs your help, you should help them. But if it comes to the point where you are negatively affecting yourself at the sake of others, it might be time to focus on yourself.

That's a good rabbit.

Where's 2B?

Evening Velvet. Kinda late.

But to answer the question. Yes. I am doing what I believe in. But I am kinda ashamed that that I can only do this much, and not more.

-*EMT

Commander 2B's away, I'm the only one here.

So you are settling for what you can do, instead of Doing what you want?

Any idea when she'll be back?

>Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? And why?
I'm hardly doing anything at all, depression has lost me every job/education I have ever had. I am drowning in debt and will be homeless next month at this rate. I do have a guitar and that is my real passion, so yes I get to do that but I don't make any money from it, mostly out of fear of rejection. Also I have actually made a living playing music but it got to be a chore and I didn't enjoy it anymore. Not many people appreciate art they just want to hear the songs they know and fill their bellies full of beers.

Mm, well I picked that because as someone who's been through a lot, I think it's important to not give up, as much as I wanted to at times.

Are you me? Jesus Christ.

>Why can't you extend those moments and apply them to bigger plans? Is there something that stops you?

I don't actually know. If I'd have to guess I'd say it's the sheer amount of negativity that exists in my life.

Its kinda like half way. I want to be more involved politically, (Organizing and the like) But I am doing what I can.

-EMT

Hey im debating on another sexdoll or buying a new phone.

On one hand, after damn near daily use and having to solder it together a few times my sexdoll's vagina is falling out little bits at a time and no longer squeezes my cock like it used too. Have so many god damn touhou, video game and anime outfits for it.

But my Galaxy s3 is showing its age between scratches, battery life, etc. and bestbuy has galaxy s8pluses for like 500 dollars

I can get one now, and the other has to wait till around christmas when bonuses/dividends hit.

help?

I got banned from alices chat for making a tinfoil hat relation to illuminati.

I'm sorry to hear that user

literally who
should anyone give a shit other than you

fuck off ika

It was simply the first thing that came to mind.

Alice was unhappy with me when she found out I think fags should get shot/sent for mental help. I don't understand why I hold her approval so high. I don't know why I care either.

why are you such a nigger faggot?

Am I not good enough?
And unfortunately, no, I'm not sure when she will be.

Why did you lose interest in playing music?

It's a good answer, Not one I'd have chosen, but a good answer nonetheless.

Why do you let the Negativity affect you in such a manner?

What stops you from being more involved?

The phone would be better.

I am not associated with Alice.

I wanted a well thought out answer, not the first thing you could think of.

that's kind of odd, faggots should kill themselvesves

no, i can see that i need change in my life otherwice i might do something stupid

Not really, no, it feels like a cheap knockoff thread.

Mostly that alot of the organizing is either down 30 miles west in NYC, or out east. Nothing local really.

I am kinda involved a little bit with is LSC for the DSA. But thats it...

I believe in myself, what I see, hear and breathe. What's tangible, and what my results are. To me, the ends always justify my means. And currently I'm pursuing a career and I'm trying to get a girl. And I'm going to do what I feel is necessary to achieve those things.

err.. Should sign.

-EMT

>The other one
Who?

I see.

I'll take my leave then.

Have a nice night.

Long time no see EMT. How has life been treating you.
I go by alot of names and faces I can't recall which one I used when talking to you.

Please stay

I don't want any fucking reward. I just wanted to say that I don't believe in anything. I've been alive 27 years, and in all those years, I have become just this empty, rotting, thing. I can't trust, I can't love. I don't want for things. I just want to be alone. All the time. Being around others physically and mentally drains me to the point that I want to die.

You can't help me. They can't help me. Are you glad I came? Me either. I'm glad we didn't have this talk.

дa.

Do you have a reason for doing this? the lulz? to derail? why?

Help

This girl likes my company, we held hands for hours while talking and she invites me to do things together. Is she in love with me? Or she is too friendly and that's all?

Been fine mostly.

Wish I knew who I am talking too. Anything that may clue me in?

-EMT

>Why did you lose interest in playing music?
I didn't lose interest in it, it's the only thing that brings me joy but I lost interest in spending all my time finding gigs, talking to shady bar owners, talking to stupid band members of other bands, talking to "managers" who are just looking to take advantage of you not do anything for you and ask for a percentage of what you get. begging anybody that will listen to come to my shows(embarrassing on social media) dragging all my gear around, setting up in subpar conditions, playing to people who aren't listening, being told they aren't going to pay me for xy or z even though x and z are totally out of my control and I tried my damnedest on y. having to pay for the gas to get there and home.

I lost interest in the business of playing music, I love it though.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIvQvIEsHZM

My most common and liked name.
MinCal

>Why do you let the Negativity affect you in Such a manner?

Mmm. I try to ignore all negativity. I just pretend it doesn't exist, but as you can imagine, that doesn't really work out. I basically use YouTube and Games to numb myself in order to not think about it and maybe thats what causes me to not be motivated in the first place.
Why I let the negativity affect me so much? I think there is so much negativity in the world that there isn't really a way to not be affected by it, because the more you know, the darker it gets. And the more you think about it, the worse it becomes.

of who? Vel's one of a kind.
the easiest way to get an answer is talking to her, user.

I don't recall that name.

Do you recall the content of the past conversation?

-EMT

Settling. I'm too damn tired to fight in my life anymore. I tried to live. Now I am just surviving.

I work in the industry as well but in a different part of it. We were talking about the EMS field as a whole. I believe you also had brought up you and your gf were having issues. I can't recall if that were infact you though.

Jill?

livestream it

Listen here cunt,

I hate my life, but I love my love.

I Have money, I have a family, I have an internship, I have college.

But man, do I still feel like garbage most of the time.

I'm becoming an engineer not because I enjoy it, I really don't enjoy anything. I'm doing it for financial security.

However, settling for financial stability ain't that fucking bad, so I can't really complain even though I want nothing more than to die.

livestream it too

Perhaps the lady now... Shipping something nice like that around winter and holiday times might end up with hectic shipping... And then you might have a holiday sale on an even better phone perhaps!

Eh, the thing from then was that I was considering becoming an EMT. But kinda put it on hold for the time being.

And I mentioned a girl I was good friends with, but never got with. She is the actual EMT

-EMT

so, what beat you down to this point?, then?
yeah?

settling so that there's a possibility of me making friends
real me is boring as fuck to everyone, so I just change who I am around certain people, even if I don't like them/who I am around them because at least I have friends, right?