Srsly would u white ppl really like dis? what about all the food and rap music?

srsly would u white ppl really like dis? what about all the food and rap music?

>rest of the world still waiting outside to get in

why are they so obsessed with us? are they capable of nothing on their own?

I would LOVE to go the rest of my life never encountering a minority most notable niggers.
It would be total utopia

no. Bigots think they want it because they dont understand other cultures and "thur takin our jurbs"

u racist a fuck

yeah fuck white ppl

I'm white. I said that.

He's got a point.
If it's so racist and fucked up, why do you want to move here?

Plenty of the world doesn't. The people trying to get into the USA atm are the people who's countries are at war or ruled by drug cartels

> rap music
> rap
> music

I'm 14% black so fuck you

le 14% face

>food
only asian and indian food are good foreign food.
>music
nigtunes will be the death of creative music.

lol burgers

You just named like 5 billion peoples food

No Niggers and Burgers and Steaks every day - FUCK YES

I'd move there

sounds great, when we getting this up and running?

so you're 86% Innocent?

It really does sound like paradise, though.

Anyone who ever says 'food' as a reason for immigration is a fucking moron. We taught Ching Chongs how to make iPhones we sure as fuck can make our own burritos.

This.

Sounds alright actually.

I'd go there

It is odd that this cartoon is supposed to illustrate how terrible it would be behind that wall, but all the folks on the outside want in. Not sure cartoonist thought this one through.

Meanwhile, nice strawmanning cartoonist.

Latino, here. I think whities don't hate us, but hate all the problems that come from outsite. Why are they have to accept an idiot from the outside?? or a bunch of idiots that get triggered when somebody that is not their skin color uses a special word they use everyday??
I personally believe that Trump is an idiot and specially disagree with the climate change thing and gun control, but I think his right about crushing minorities.
We, the latin americans, dont need the USA. We need to work cause our worst enemy is inside: the fucking corruption is killing us. If the USA wont accept us anymore, that's ok they're don't have to do so.
btw, afriend of mine was in Miami visiting his family and aunt (all latinos) who was imjured in an accident. He told me that everybody wanted Trump to win the incoming elections because they're hoping that he will send all the scum back to latin america. Even descent latinos hate all those bad hombres. They're hated here and will be certainly hated in the USA.

lol, another idiot who doesn't read their history. I'll bite. Last I checked gun ownership wasn't a race issue (although the libs want to believe that). Here, if the libs offered an alternative to the NRA and didn't try to make legal gun owners look like bad guys they might actually carry all those states that went red.

The cartoonist has a point – the Resident Dump really is an ayotollah.

Mexicans are ok. But I'm not invested enough in them to avoid that the list is great.

When white people make burritos, you get Taco Bell

>>an alternative to the NRA
lolwut.png

Sounds like a them problem

i want to believe

>NRA
>Never been stronger than in it has under Obama
>More guns sold under Obama than any President
>Obama did more to put guns in private hands than any Conservative
>Completely the opposite of what he tried to do

Shall Not Infringe, it's written right there. It's not hard to understand, thankfully the Court has not been as bipartisan as to deny this right.

An armed society is a police society.

Shut up nigger

Yes please

>what is a cookbook
>what is recorded music
Yeah, fuck off m8.

>food
a recipe for a dish exists whether or not the culture it came from reside in the country or not, so if every mexican disspeared i think we'd still know how to make burritos.

>rap music
fucking garbage. no one wants to listen to that shit except niggers and nigger-wannabe wiggers

No one hates you because of your ethnicity, we hate people that use your ethnicity as a crude stick to beat us over the head with. Keep your head down, don't be an ass, don't demand special rights, stop letting people of your ethnicity fuck with white people (watch as they call you a traitor),

Don't act like niggers are you are fine.

I also would like this. If asians wanted to come too id be ok with that. Unless they were hmong.

hahahaha

I would miss the food but when a white cook cooks foreign food it's mostly better than the original anyway
Do they accept white refugees that want to escape the shitskins?
It must be a heavenly place without violent crime

good point

It's a drawing.

>stop letting people of your ethnicity fuck with white people
my people can fuck whites, blacks, chinks whatever they can. In fact our ethnicity is essentially a mixture of others. For instance, my grandma was black, my moms grandma was very 'india', my grandfather was white (from Spain) and the other was also white (almost rose color from England).
If qts don't give you a chance, that's your problem.