What stops you from not killing assholes in this world. I am to the point where evolution is not working fast enough

What stops you from not killing assholes in this world. I am to the point where evolution is not working fast enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kx7vkfnI6jY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Simple, I don't overestimate my abilities. I'd barely kill one person, if i manage to, i'd get arrested real fucking quick. All i've then achieved is what? Killing someone I don't know or at worst ending the life of a fucked i know nothing about. Seems retarded to me.

Same with any faggot on this board. Tops you'd get away with is like 5-20~ if that with a gun. Not even a dent in the population, so it's pointless.

You underestimate the ability to make someone disappear. And this asshole I know

"disappear", i live in a suburbian area, I have no ability to make someone disappear. Most people don't either. Where you live will play a massive part in people getting caught (1st world, 3rd world, etc.), and then connections (mob, etc.), sure. But for the majority of this site? I don't doubt half of Sup Forums is twelve year olds that have never taken a hit, or just dudes jacking it cause lonely. So for them, I doubt any ability to make em disappear.

Then also, you'd still struggle to dent a population, so what's the point? You kill a guy or two, maybe get away with it, so what? It's a shitty, stupid thing to do to most people. Unless those people did something so bad that death is deserving (raped your family members, etc.) then it's just an idiotic thing to try and do.

Still, it's fun to fantasize.

Sure, but fantasy is all well and good when it stays as fantasy. But the question delves into the reality of it. Overall though, if people are assholes to you get em to hit you (unless it ain't an even fight), and fuck em up.

Past that though, I just wish hitting a cunt who's talking complete smack was ok. At least then you could make an asshole rethink his shit talk.

Self-control, I guess.

The potential of getting my asshole raped in prison

"overdosing" is easy

Kek, most of Sup Forums would invite that outcome

Agreed, but I think you are overestimating the people here. Most of the people here would be hard pressed to even kill one person, let alone any kind of significant number. It isn't even physical ability to do so, it is also the mental ability. If they did actually managed to end one fellow human's life, the mental trauma the person would more than likely leave them catatonic for a good portion of their life, and that's best case scenario.

i'm a weak coward and as said, i neither have the capabilities nor it would make any difference.

I've let 2 die, and I have no regrets

Oh of course, i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt not to go too deep into their abilities. If i delved into the mental aspect of it, along with the phyiscal and economical means of killing a person, it'd muddle it a lot, so i focussed on what I feel is a major impact into my personal ability to kill.

Video games.
As long as I only kill people on video games, I can kill as many as I want.
One real life kill and they'll take away my video games for decades.

Also the fact that if I were to rampage, I know it would just get spun as "violent video gamer goes on rampage" and everything would get blamed on my game collection instead of the irl assholes that cause me to need to vent rage into those games, and it would be held against all other gamers. Gotta represent for my fellow gamers by not being a rampaging mass murderer, because that's the only way to prove those anti-game loonies wrong.

Evolution isn't supposed to "work", whatever that means...

First, nice dubs.

Second if I can play devil's advocate a little in one aspect, physically it isn't that hard to end a human's life in my opinion. A hard enough hit to the throat and you crush their trachea and they asphyxiate to death.

neither is spermicide but they still use it

nothing is stopping you.
Problem is that the assholes are often the ones killing those they don't like.
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."
You user, are becoming that which you hate most: a jerkwad.

Femoral artery is more reliable. Just in front of the ball of the left hip, it's the main feed for the bottom half of your body. If that's severed the heart becomes an evacuation pump, pumping all the blood out of your body. If the EMS aren't there within five minutes, they're fucked. Comparatively, it's fairly easy to resuscitate someone from asphyxiation. There's a rapidly increasing chance of brain damage as time passes, but still a good chance the EMS can bring them back on line.

>throw roses into the abyss
I know what I am, you user are nothing

I understand that killing things haphazardly like a brute savage isn't evolution in any shape or form, and a seriously Sisyphean task.

OP, you truly are a dumb faggot. I'd kill, but in this day and age not many things are worth it.

Depends on perspective. You gotta imagine that this person will fight you too. A good blow to the trachea, the head in general, or hard enough blows to cause internal bleeding are possible, yes. But doing those whilst a person is fighting against you, running away from you, possibly catching/deflecting your hits? Drastically harder. They're not inanimate people, they will react as animals react, including with hitting back. And the chances of a 1 v 1? Slim at best. More likely you'll end up fucked up by his/her buddies real quick.

Then you have to also take into account your physical build vs theirs. I could take down a 5'5" woman, at 50kg with relative ease, because i'm 6'1" 100kg male. But somone bigger than me, someone stronger than me, or even those trained in combat better than me, would be a serious struggle, if not a complete landslide over me in a fight/attempt to murder.

So considering physical, you have to consider the whole range of physicality's with both you and your "opponent"

but what if gun

a dirty needle, a laced sheet can kill hundreds

Mentioned that before, gun is a good choice for maybe 5-20~ people if you're looking at number, it gives you an ability to kill those with advantageous factors. But then i return to my original point of; "if you cannot dent the population, what's the point?"

if they deserve it, then sure, whatever is necessary, but chances are they don't deserve it.

Sure, over time. And i mean, if you really want to kill people. Contract aids, fuck a lot of hookers and don't tell them. Let it spread. And i'm sure you'll kill a 'decent' amount.

But again, why would you? What's the benefit vs cost? If you're going to kill mercilessly, with no real direction, then i'd consider that idiotic as frankly, there's really no reason to.

>the ending of specific breeding for years to come

who said there is no direction my friend

As in specific breeding of a single person? Or race? Because you won't stop races from breeding by killing an extremely small fraction of them. If you're stopping a specific person giving their genes away, there are better, more effective solutions with less effort. Namely lacing drugs that cause ED, or using acid to destroy their genitals.

But fuck man, why would you? Not like it'll matter in the grand scheme of things anyway, may as well do something with some meaning or actual entertainment to it, maintaining whatever freedoms you got, rather than sacrificing a solid lifestyle for a few dickheads.

Greg Graffin
youtube.com/watch?v=kx7vkfnI6jY

Well, i'd consider attacking people with dirty needles as directionless. You may inflict a certain sub-set of people. If you used the aids + hookers method, you by far will infect people of the same "type" if you will. But it's not specific enough to be considered a direction to me.

If you're going a single person, better ways, better methods, etc. etc.

>Not like it'll matter in the grand scheme of things anyway
>dress in BLM shirt and MAGA hat
>suicide bomb the Cube with bacon bits for shrapnel
Sure, I wouldn't live to see it, but the ripples from an attack like that would spread over the entire world.

U haven't lived until you see someone taking their last breath

Ah sure. But I mean bigger scheme of things. I'm an extreme nihilist, so the idea of killing people seems pointless to me with an agenda, because those people will die out and be replaced anyway.

But of course, the larger more agenda driven the attack, the better the coverage on it. Add in a bit of rallied support from people, and get a group going, and you can pull off bigger shit, until eventually you're the next hated group being hunted down by the next hated group. The cycle continues and ideologies rise and fall.

>The cycle continues and ideologies rise and fall.
"And if you came to conquer, you'll be king for a day.
But you, too, will deteriorate and quickly fade away"

Other than the fact your sound really young, I also doubt you've ever killed a person before. I've seen things die, held seizuring animals in my arms as they suffer from Parvo, frankly death isn't anything impressive. It's a light fading out into nothing, and watching it happen is only a grim reminder.

But lets assume you mean the adrenaline and the "thrill" of "hunting". Even then, such thrills are attainable through healthier, less consequential means like actual hunting of animals. Though i doubt you've even done that. Killing a person is ultimately a stupid thing to do, the likelihood of you succeeding is slim unless gun, the consequences will catch up to you unless you kill yourself (which in its own way is a consequence) and you've ultimately achieved nothing, all for a thrill that's obtainable through multiple other means, such as heroin (dopamine overload), other narcotics, legal hunting, etc.

Nail on the head.

I am not asking for your acknowledgment of what I've done. It is about understanding the fragility of a moment. I'd gather im twice your age and you keep going to a gun. Have you not seen drug overdose epidemics do you believe its all just an accident.

You haven't lived until you truly believe you've taken your last breath, only to find out that you were drawing more.

death is the ultimate gift

Fair enough. I'm going to a gun because people have mentioned guns. Drug overdoses are an unknown area to me. I assume you mean Illegal narcotics? As in tainting the shit so it kills people? I'm sure it is effective, and i'm sure it probably does a decent amount of people in. And there's a clear set of people that die by it, giving it an agenda.

If you could give me some more information about it, i might be able to get a clearer understanding of what you're talking about. but assuming it is in relation to illegal narcotics, most people on here wouldn't be able to use that method.

And that's how you know you're alive. When you realize you're not actually dead yet.

>confusing evolution with natural selection
Asshole

The objective of killing the assholes is to ultimately produce a generation with hormone levels more balanced out toward less self-absorbed, stupid asshole inclinations.

However, with 8 billion mostly assholes in the world, it would take killing at least half of those, and there simply isn't enough time to individually butcher 4 billion people. You have to go for big numbers, and the only way of doing that are 1, with nuclear weapons, which are unavailable (but may wind up doing the job anyway), and 2, biological weapons. To kill enough people to achieve the objective, you must engineer a chimera virus, capable of reproducing by itself and spreading worldwide silently, effectively setting a silent mousetrap in every individual in the world, before a single activation causes the virus in one individual to deliver its genetic payload and turn the individual into a machine producing more activating agents that set the virus off in others. I think that was the gist of it, but it was at least 15 years ago when I read the paper detailing how it all worked.