What is the best game you have ever playd B?

what is the best game you have ever playd B?

To avoid citing known shit.

Mount & Blade Warband for solo

Space Station 13 for multi. /tg/ has a server.

Life is Strange. Metro 2033 or Last Light. Literally any telltale game. Call of duty Black ops. Terraria. Skyrim?

bait, the post

Metal gear solid 3 snake eater

This

The witcher 3, oblivion, skyrim and sly cooper 2 (nostalgia)

What's with sandy ballsack?

Dragon age:origins

This

Brave Fencer Musashi.

i'm too lazy to try to remember. I'm currently playing deus ex mankind divided and i find it decent.

Fuckin this

dishonored 2 is the best game you ever played?

Red Dead Redemption

socom 2 on the PS2.

played that game when it came out for 8 hours straight.

skate 2
skate 3
red dead redemption
black ops zomies
last of us
life is strange
minecraft (was fun as fuck when i was young with friends)

dark souls nigg

Bloodborne, Dishonored 2, Nier Automata, Hotline Miami 2 and Silent Hill 3

Favorite game of all time is Final Fantasy 9.

But, the best game I've ever played is Red Dead Redemption, followed closely by Resident Evil 4.

Dunblaine massacre, look it up, caused a bit of a stir at the time

Alan Wake.

The Witcher 3.

Dying Light.

it's a complicated question disguised as an easy way to name your personal favorite game

are we talking sentimental value? replay value? first-time-playthrough shock and awe value? emotional value? or just purely "the best" as in it was developed flawlessly?

well i would probably give a different answer for each of those categories, but the one thing i can say for sure is that at the risk of seeming cliche and like a "basic bitch", i have without doubt spent the most time playing pic related. again, that's not an indication of saying it's the BEST game i've played, it's just been the best timesink

Fuck with me

lolcraft?

biggest slice of shit ever

skylanders

The Witcher 3

>biggest slice of shit ever
that's a funny way of saying "the most played, and most often imitated video game since Mario"

Bloodborne, Dark Souls series, Witcher 3.

>Worlds Scariest Police Chases
>THPS 1 & 2
>Half-Life 1 & 2

Tes IV Oblivion

The only developers I give a shit about anymore are FromSoftware and CDProjektRed

>not morrowind
i'm confused

Seconding good old minecraft actually. Back in the day me and a few mates do a lan server with shitloads of mods like electricity, guns, magic, icmbs, etc and 30min truce period. Shit that was fun.

Fucks sake, Justin Beiber is popular, doesn't stop him being shit, I get that you feel you need to defend you're little attempt to get in with the cool kids cos it's popular yeah.

neck yourself basement dweller

>No one mentions New Vegas

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Man space station 13 is the shit, it's hard at first but once you get that shit it's funny asf. Me and my friend would reroute the tubes of the bar age disposal to the chief of staff (don't remember his actual name just a guy with all access) and would proceed to steal his gear and run off.

Armored Core: Master of Arena AND Armored Core 2: Another Age
FromSoftware was Much better in the mecha genre.
>I cum when I hear Nineball's battle theme.

never change, Sup Forums, never change

forgot all about AC games, shit was fucking dope

>never change, Sup Forums, never change

from what? being autistic, non-conforming teenagers? having little to no wit or originality? being sexually attracted to cross-dressers like a gaggle of disgusting faggots? this place is aweful

They should make a new one for PS4...
An user can dream right?

you're a shrewd detector of ironic sarcasm, but you are also here....... so i really don't have much positive to say in response

I all seriousness, Ocarina of Time is a top contender for the best game i have ever played

FF9 is also, but some other user already mentioned it higher in the thread, so i won't steal his thunder

>playing videogames
This is an 18+ website, children.

Best game I've ever played is Final Fantasy Tactics. Though my favorite game remains Rock and Roll Racing.

you sound like you haven't been here very long. I say this in good will, my friend, this place is a shit hole. it looks like it's going to heal, like it's going to get better but Sup Forums will never be the same as it was. leave now why you still have the chance.

>reddit level bait

>the "Sup Forums used to be good" meme

and you're calling ME new? this place was never EVER good, and it never will be.

The best game of all time is Castlevania: Syphony of The Night.
If you disagree you either haven't played it or you're a faggot.

Vagrant Story

ocarina was amazing, but the more I look back on it, the more it was a time and place thing.

>it was a time and place thing.

Honestly though, what isn't?
Ever tried to read David Copperfield, or Pride and Prejudice? They're apparently regarded as two of the most iconic and well-liked pieces of literature ever, and yet I dare you to try and read them. It's fucking miserable.
They'll be saying the same things about 1984, Animal Farm, and Atlas Shrugged in 100 years.
I now realize that this might be a good idea to bring up literature is a vidya thread, since I'm almost certain most vidya players are mouthbreathers who have never even managed to finish a Goosebumps book, but fuck it, I'm posting this shit anyway.

Go. Go is the greatest game that there ever will be.

nah I get you 100%, but I feel like I was just the perfect age to enjoy that game when it came out, old enough to appreciate it, but still young enough to not have any real world cares/responsibilities. I guess I can't tell how much it was really good, and how much is just the nostalgia factor.

>nostalgia factor.
Ahhh yea, I interpreted what you said a little differently than you meant it, I hear that.
I did play through it on ROM on recently, maybe a year ago now, and it really was a blast... but again, probably pure nostalgia, plus I was drinking/drunk almost the entire time.

the game

This and Majora's Mask are the only games I can sit down for hours of playing without getting bored

There was a time when i thought i liked MM better than OoT, but after playing them both again, and litstening to the MM soundtrack a lot, i realize MM was really only REALLY outstanding because of the music, and the general "mysterious and spooky" factor. everybody loves a story that's open to interpretation, and MM is a classic vidya example of that

Aside from PC optimization this is way way up there. I also loved Fallout 3 despite it's flaws, and Bioshock 1/infinite. Dark Souls is probably my favorite right now.

Strange.... I've allllways been an Oot man, it's been my favorite of the series since I was a kid but I just beat it again for the like 5th time and I started re-playing MM and I think Majoras Mask might be my favorite now

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiit dude me and my brother used to play World's Scariest Police Chase together as kids. Sometimes we'd stay up late and we'd always watch my dad play the single player mode. Good memories with that game

Morrowind fucking sucks

Spring 2018 is so far away.

you will keep loving it up until the grind of the game really sets in, it's so magic and metaphysical, like you're in a different parallel universe, like you took two steps out of reality instead of the usual single step vidya usually does for you.
but yea i started getting burned out on it after maybe getting half the masks? a little more? either way, i still have massive respect for the game, particularly the soundtrack as i said, but if someone were to ask me if i'd rather play through MM or OoT, i'll say OoT every time
it now occurs to me maybe i ought to try and play through MM quickly without regard for completion and maybe it will give me a totally different experience

I was obsessed with this game.

Kerbal Space Program.

Different user here, but I think you guys might be wrong. I used to have the same feeling, that it was mostly nostalgia, and maybe it is but I'm convinced now that it actually is just a fantastic game. The reason I think this is that I'm now 21 and I just played through all of Mario 64 for my very first time, with very very little time playing it as a kid. I didn't own it, I just dicked around with it while at friends as a kid. I beat the whole game just recently and it's now my favorite Mario game. It was absolutely fantastic and I have no nostalgia linked to it at all. So, I'm convinced that I would still love OOT and MM just as much if I were to play them now for the first time as a 21 year old. The N64 games were just different, both mario and zelda, from today's games. It feels like more time, love, and devotion were put into them than the current mario and zelda games (discluding BOTW and Mario Odyssey). Another thing that made these N64 games great was that they were small and full of life and because each area was small it was all easily memorable. Nowadays mario and zelda the levels are huge and empty and easy to forget a lot of the time

Earned top five before I finished it. Stayed in top five these 20 years later.

Bubsy 3D

Huniepop is the greatest game ever made

Hahaha dude I think we're both on the completely same page but oposite. I really haven't played much of MM, I haven't 100% completed it, I haven't gotten nearly all the masks, I haven't done most of the sidequests nor have I beaten the Stone Tower Temple yet (I came really close a year ago, I died at the boss room and then the moon came crashing down and I had to re-do the whole dungeon so I said fuck this) So anyway, the game is still very new and mysterious to me. Whereas with Oot, I've played it all the way through soooooooooooooo many fucking times it's ridiculous and I've also 100% completed it a few times. I'm pretty burnt out on OOT now, lol. I just beat it via emulator on my phone, actually. And without a controller, I just used the touch screen controls

I really, really like this post, and I can't argue with it. Games were better then, and there's really no debating it.
Looks like after this thread's done, I'm gonna be starting to play either OoT or MM yet again. We shall see.

This one's a goodie. I have some great memories playing it with my friend as a teen and going outside at night drunk with flashlights and pretending to shoot monsters like in the game. It was fun. I still haven't beaten it yet, though

I'm glad you liked it! You know what's insane? I've beaten OOT so many times but I still haven't done Master Quest. Next time I play the game I plan on trying it out

>And without a controller, I just used the touch screen controls
Holy fucking shit man, you really are an OoT fan.
So yea, now that you said all that, disregard everything negative i said about MM and play that shit to 100%, like right this instant. Nothing important was ever said on Sup Forums, ain't gonna miss anything.

Ocarina and Majoras Mask are two games I could re-play time and time again for the rest of my life. Same with Mario 64. As far as games I've sunk the most time into, I think Skyrim and GTA V might take the cake on that one

Not even memeing Cory in the house

Yes! Venus is best girl

I actually haven't either
Well that settles it.
I'll be starting again later tonight.
Sure is nice to chat with some more fans of REAL vidya gaems.
Posting another file with "zelda" in the filename and apparently this one has tiddies!

Lmao yeah it really wasn't easy at some parts, but I got through it. Save states really helped, though. I've been playing Majoras Mask on my phone, too but I sort of feel like I shouldn't with that one... I think it might actually be more difficult with the touch controls than oot was. So, I might replay it on my wii via virtual shop right aster I beat Windwaker, which I'm in the middle of. It'll be my 2nd playthrough of WW but my first playthrough was so long ago that I forgot most of the shit that happened. I think I'm close to the end, I just got the mirror shield

Dark Souls man

This.

xcom2. hands down my favourite ever

New Vegas is good, but far from my favorite game. Obviously, this is probably the case for many of the other real posters in this thread.

Good luck commander.

sonic 06

KOTOR, meatbags.