Any Dentist fags around? Wtf is wrong with my teeth?

Any Dentist fags around? Wtf is wrong with my teeth?
>Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbUNIi7SmbQ
coveredca.com/medi-cal/
denti-cal.ca.gov/WSI/Default.jsp?fname=Default
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is either caused by never flossing your teeth, or you got some crazy fucking illness that'll rot your mouth out.

4th year dental student here.
That's calculus it's totally normal.
You have "plaque induced gingivitis" it seems from these photos. Go get a cleaning at a dentist. That's it. Any other questions?

Or never brushing

I think i can smell it through the screen

why do some people say not to floss now?

what is it? floss? or not floss?

cont'
seriously go get a cleaning. gingivitis is the mildest form of problems you can have with your gums. Im treating several severe periodontitis cases at the moment and you don't want to get to that point.

Too much semen faggot.

That's more plaque than in boogies arteries.

this has to be the inside of OP's dog's mouth.

a piece broke off today...

Floss for sure. Nothing can replace the mechanical force of removing stuff from between your teeth. Floss aggressively. Your gingiva is super resilient tissue. Just curve it against the tooth and go to town up and down, then the curve it the other way (rather than straight up and down). However, once you have hard calculus you need a mechanical debridement with a scaler or something harder than floss.

oh you stupid stupid fool.

those recessed gums? you can't just 'clean' those away.

he's going to lose those teeth you brigand!

That's totally fine. Calculus is just bacteria (mostly dead) and minerals from saliva. It all needs to come off
youtube.com/watch?v=XbUNIi7SmbQ

I don't trust you for a second. You're telling OP all he needs is a cleaning, when he has gum cancer, and then you're telling me to 'floss aggressively', I think you're trying to harm us both.

seriously, how many gingivitis and periodontitis cases have you treated? I'll wait.
We'd need to see radiographs to determine if there has been any bone loss. If not then a debridement and improved brushing and flossing will return him to health in a week.

Yeah dude that's a shitload of tartar. Go to the dentist and start brushing and flossing your teeth you disgusting heathen

are you a dog or cat? like how do you let your mouth get so bad?

Why are dentists the most dishonest medical profession? So many crooked as scammers are DDS

Britfag here. My teeth are out of line and shit and per usual in the Uk, but we never floss and I've never actually seen this shit in the UK, how do people get it? Just never brushing?

What is a toothpick?

as a trauma surgeon, I can tell you those teeth will need medical intervention.

not just a cleaning, how dare you.

Try squirting ketchup into your mouth next time instead of mustard. I think it'll change color.

We are bound by law to eat a minimum of 24 teaspoons of sugar a day

in my opinion it's because they are paid for services. Since they are diagnosing caries (decay) clinically and radiographically, they can essentially say that anything is worth drilling and then you or your insurance would pay.
However, I've also noticed that many lay people are super cocky about how much they know about teeth and it's embarrassing to hear most of the things they say. So sometime my patients bad mouth previous providers that did nothing wrong.

>That's it. Any other questions?
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

good call

I've worked with some doctors before and they know dick all about teeth. That's a minor sub-gingival scaling case. I've cleaned people with 5-6mm pockets around their teeth that don't need perio surgery.

>Wtf is wrong with my teeth
they're about to give you meningitis

Hey what happens if a metallic filling I had chips off? Will it hurt more than a normal cavity?

This gypsy will end up in prison for medical malpractice. he's trolling, and trying to harm OP and many posters ITT.

DON'T TAKE THE FAUX-DENTIST'S ADVICE!1!

brush your teeth you dirty motherfucker

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

this actually might be true, bacterial meningitis for sure. I've seen it before in patients. acute. they suffer tremendously, we have to cut a portion of their skull open to ease the brain's swelling. most of the time they die.

Your freaking me the fuck out.

OP, just go see a dentist my nig, and dont be embarrassed or anything, theyve seen worse.

No

How much will it cost?
I have no insurance.

Also, invest in a waterpik,

fuck yeah

Where do you live? Im sure your area has dental for poorfags

Northern California

stiff neck and massive headache will be your biggest symptoms for meningitis. you'll be ok, just see a dentist.

>not having dental insurance and not taking care of your teeth
I hope you like dentures.

i've replaced dozens of amalgams.
Some need crowns some are still direct restorations.

medi-cal covers dental for shit like cleanings and shit. Go to your local department of human services and sign up

honestly, getting your mouth cleaned isn't really that expensive.

in canada, i think it is around 90 to 130 dollars a visit.
I go every 3 months but that's only because my mouth was fucked up.

coveredca.com/medi-cal/

denti-cal.ca.gov/WSI/Default.jsp?fname=Default

Texas fag here, I go to Mexico to get them cleaned. it's about 60 bucks and do just as well of a job as dentist in the states

That reminds me I have to go rinse out my mouth with bleach now

This! But I'd be careful with doing any major dental work in Mexico

Tartar or calculus. You can pick that shit off with a toothpick, or a metal dental tool. I did it to mine.

For real, mexico is the place to get all kinds of shit you need for cheap. My sister gets medicine there dirt cheap

Op here, thanks Sup Forums
You guys never fail me.
I do brush my teeth, daily
Perhaps not correctly, often enough, or with the right toothpaste
I do not floss.

I will try and get a cleaning within the next few months, hopefully I don't die by then. xD

>lying
Stop, it's pretty fucking clear you don't brush your teeth daily.

>Calculus
Yeah, nigga, just differentiate that tartar buildup right off your teeth. Real talk though, those bitches are going to fall out and you'll be all gums.

Just once in the morning.
Obviously that is not enough, and I fucked up pretty bad.

Have you tried brushing the shmegma off of your teeth after servicing stinky guys?

Jesus nigger wash your fucking mouth sometime. What a slob