What's the best/easiest way to fuck with someones car...

What's the best/easiest way to fuck with someones car? I'm in a group chat with this dude who absolutely loves his car (2013 civic i think) and i think it'd be funny to fuck with it. It'd have to be from the outside, currently all I can think of is ceramic @ window and break windshield, or snip a wire somewhere, I have access to tools. Cheers in advanced, will update when he freaks out in group chat

Other urls found in this thread:

sci.chem.analytical.narkive.com/OGYlB5y3/mixing-gasoline-and-chlorine
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_silicate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is a jealous faggot who can't afford his own car

hide a fish inside vents. stinks out car when it goes off

sugar in gas tank

shove a potato into exhaust pipe

ziptie drive shaft

Super glue the gas cap in place and squirt super glue into the locks.

Loosen the right wheel front and left wheel back lug nuts just a little.

This

Bologne on hood or roof

Cut the breaks

*brakes

Put bologna slices on the car. After sitting in the hot sun for a few hours the bologna eats off paint.

Don't fuck with someone car dude, that's beta as fuck.

I live within 10 mins walk from everything i need on a weekly basis, no need

What does this do

An annoying sound is funny but i was thinking a little more destructive

This is good, thanks

Will do

I'mnot a car mechanic, not familiar with how the lines are ran, but i'm familiar with semis and cabovers. similar at all?

This does very little. Probably nothing. However pool chlorine granules in a tied condom on the other hand. I wouldn't stick around long and wash the outside clean before sliding it in.

Hide eggs in the hubcaps.
If you break a window, pour milk all over seats.
Seran wrap (Sorry can't spell) his car
Key his car
Paint a penis on the side of his car
Swap out his license plate with that of a nearby car
All good ideas

How do chlorine and gas react together

go classic, egg em

A squirt gun filled with naptha is a bit more low key and just as destructive

Sandpaper on windshield wipers

Break into the car and cut your wrists and neck in it. Make sure to get blood everywhere before you black out.

that license plate one is hilarious

Pool chlorine is a strong oxidizer. Gasoline is a fuel so you do the math

This. Don't be a faggot, fight him or suck his dick. We know that's what you really want

wouldn't it be chemistry not math

set it on fire

Linsead oil in the gas will completely destroy the motor.....

actually pretty interesting
sci.chem.analytical.narkive.com/OGYlB5y3/mixing-gasoline-and-chlorine

classic

Sure or stochiometry or some shit

Yeah don't do anything destructive that'll get you in deep shit. Go by a park and grab a dog shit, and put it under their door handle, or if it's one that always bulges out and doesn't have a hidden underneath, put it in the inner ring. If they grab a handful of shit the next day, awesome. If they see it, and have to walk all the way around, and then piss and moan about how they have to clean dog shit, also sweet.

What kind of dickless piece of shit fucks with another man's automobile

You just don't do it

Pour sawdust in his transmission fluid. It effectively makes the next drive it's last.

thermite on the hood above the engine block. Ignite with electric charge.

Break off a valve stem on the tire. Can't be fixed with out dismounting the tire.

Waterglass will do better. Linseed might clog the filter or injectors before it gums

Hide a dead body in his trunk.

This

funny haha or funny fuck you?

If its funny haha that youre after you can get some vaseline, smear it on the inside of every every door handle. You can mix in some dog shit and he'll have a fist full of greasy shit before he realizes what it is.

If its funny fuck you and you can get access to the fuse box you swap out his high current fuses for low current fuses and they'll pop disabling the cars electronics, maybe starter motor etc and unless hes very clued up on car servicing he'll spend ages trying to fix it.

Easiest and least criminal is to empty the tires by taking off the caps and pressing the pin on each. Could break the pins after and he would be fucked, but it wouldn't put his life or any seriously valued property in danger.

Cars are expensive don't do anything to it, that's a real cunt move. If you don't like the guy just suck his dad's dick or something like a normal person

Thermonuclear warhead airburst over the hood. Use an electric detonator

Underrated post.

Liquid sodium hydroxide on windows.

Bruh I'd just start putting hot dogs inside his hubcaps

Watch and learn faggots,
Best prank ever:
>get duck tape and a potato
>have him park up to a street light or some post
>while he's inside distracted (works best okay night and if youre wearing all black), begin taping around the car and the pole
>he'll be tapes inside the car and unable to move it
>make sure you get the windows too so he cant get out
>then jam the potato into his tailpipe
>stream it on facebook and make sure you clearly enunciate your name, address and personal description (this may seem unclear but it'll make sense later)
>laugh at him while he dies from carbon monoxide poisoning
>profit

You could block the exhaust. You would be able to use things at hand , some torn up clothing or paper and mud should do it .

>First hit on the Google

Best way to fuck a car is dick in tailpipe.

Cheers

classic

good good

funny fuck you, but it'd probably be parked infront of his house, so i wouldn't be able to do much like pop his hood

Waterglass is/does what exactly?

Chlorine bleach in gas tank will kill an engine fast. Brake fluid will eat the paint off of it, all the way down to the metal.

20 sugar cubes in his fuel tank. The heat from the engine will caramelize them, causing his engine to clog and break. Only takes 30 seconds to take the fuel off, put them in and screw it back on

Drive it into a lake.

Okay, I need to know how to fuck up a car BUT not breaking windows and shit. It's my ex's car and she's a cunt. What can I put on it to peel paint?

dump sugar into the fuel tank. This will render the fuel pump and filter useless, as well as figuring out what to do with the fuel tank.

Grab a pair of vice grips and pinch a tranny coolant line. The tranny will eventually fie and he will be out a good amount of money to replace it if not under warranty. If you pinch it in a good spot the mechanic may not catch it and will blow the new tranny again. Starting the cycle till they replace the pinched line. God speed OP.

it'll take a crane to get it out

a way to not actually kill your friend or make him pay 10k to repair it and still get a good laugh would be to steal his muffler, shit comes off in 5 minutes.

Naptha? The fuck is that?

A fucking civic is front wheel drive you dumbass

see

kek

Paint is a good idea

tranny cool line is where? under hood or under chassis?

i will look into this

Learn to google you derelict.

a flammable oil containing various hydrocarbons, obtained by the dry distillation of organic substances such as coal, shale, or petroleum.

in other words, really nasty shit that shouldn't be anywhere near a car. You're welcome.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_silicate

Don't know if you remember the cash for clunkers program but this what they used to destroy the cars for that program. It fuses the engine up tight. Gets in oil journals, piston rings, everywhere. The heat makes it work. 100% effective and irreversible. Would work best in the oil pan but in gas would still work but take longer.

So I could pour this into the gas tank and forget about it until he freaks out?

Fuck his mom in the back seat.

>pic related

empty entire container on roof, hood, sides of the car, then wait for keks.

Might be a bit harder then. You need to first install a drive shaft and transfer case then the zip ties

Yup. Will lock that SOB up tight at some point. No idea how long. Might take a week or so.

It's a civic.

You already won.

Unless you own something shittier like say a Huyndia

well, key it and slash the tires is pretty basic. put sugar or a ping pong ball in the gas tank. if you really want to make it interesting cut the brake lines, rig a pipe bomb to the ignition, leave a bible under the windshield wiper with the word 'sinner' written in blood a few places

Why the fuck do you want to ruin this poor man's car?

Under the chassis, you should be able to get to it from under the car as long as its not lowered

Quads have spoken. Do this.

Tbh sounds perfect, can fire and forget then wait for reaction, cheers dude

ping pong ball in gas tanks accomplishes what exactly

10/10

Lmao!!

worth

>pingpong ball

probably some wild chance that the thing will get trapped in a vacuum which will block any additional fuel to the engine.

Pixie is the Sup Forums girl in your pic

When was a teen i had issues with a dude that loved his car also. I would ride my bike past his house every night and see if his car was unlocked. After a week and a half i caught him slipping. Unlocked car... Went home grabbed 3 tubes of liquid nails max strength and applied it to his door latches and door seals. He had to get in and out through his trunk for like a month and then completely quit using it. Not covered by insurance. Car was a 3 year old grand prix gtp. Im guessing i cost him about $20k fuck you isaac you punk ass bitch.

Bleach in motor oil to clean out deposit

polystyrene in fuel tank

Damn, why didn't I ever think of this.

He's already won if he's triggered you this much.

Step 1: get a life of your own
Step 2: get on with that life

Yeah, just chose a random pic for thread

That sounds amazing, though this dude has probably never left anything in his life unlocked

I think i've settled on super glueing his gas cap on and putting waterglass in his tank, maybe paintthinner

His insurance will repair anything. You'll still be a worthless faggot. He won.

It's a matter of sentimental value.

Put a landmine by his rear passenger tire.

This, plus after the nth time insurance wont cover it, especially after rates go up

So is a person's life and self respect. The other guy already won.

Just do the waterglass. That way no one will suspect or ever find out what happened.

Throw rocks at it

what kind of faggot fucks with a loser in love with a 2013 civic

If he leaves it unlocked, break off a key in his ignition with superglue on it.

JBWELD all the handles and doors shut.

For some low-key, but insidious shit:

Put ceramic shards through the wiper blades.

Swap two cars' plates for the front and rear plates. Remove the bulbs from the headlights if they're accessible from the outside. Actually, just remove one taillight bulb if you can and put drugs in there, making sure there's a bit of baggie hanging out. Remove the current registration sticker as well.

pot calling the kettle black in other words.

OP

Probably the same kind that started that Andy sixx poop cancer

Liquid nails guy here. My friend splashed a pail of aircraft stripper on some dudes car. The paint bubbles up and slides off like slime. Then it rusted. It also melts plastic. We also jb welded a duck call into another friends blow off valve. Pretty fuckin hilarious.

if you can get under the hood or to the fuse box take out the ignition fuse

You really needed an answer to that question?

Tie empty cans and streamers to the back of the car. Hide them underneath the car.

When he drives off, people will think he just got married.