Hey Sup Forums, will be playing my first dungeons and dragons game this weekend...

hey Sup Forums, will be playing my first dungeons and dragons game this weekend, but am kind of stumped for character ideas. Help me design my character
>3.5
>must be from core rulebooks
>must not be a fighter

Are you not familiar with the rules?

i've read the books and stuff just don't have any concept ideas to run with

Not those rules.

There are no girls on b/. If you want your female-ness back, then you must post boob shots with a time stamp.

Otherwise, GTFO.

i dont want my "girl-ness" back. i'm asking about a dungeons and dragons character? jeez

Tits or GTFO.

lvl 3 wizard with 35 AC (?)

Sorcerer, cleric or druid

If you aren't a girl, then why would i go to the trouble of helping you create a character?

i'm talking like a bit deeper than just what class. like some kind of cool idea for an interesting and unique character

dont if you dont want to

Tits or GTFO, those are the rules.

Tits? Themz the rule, and don't forget the time stamp.

Make a druid who's friends with fish, has mostly water/ice based spells, who's main goal is to stop people from eating fish

Human Druid Lawful Good - character: white supremacist.

You don't get it, do you?

Roll priest

except i never even said i was a girl nor did my question have anything to do with my gender. im asking about a dungeons and dragons character.

What kind of character do you want to play? What about the core classes doesn't appeal to you?

Make it yourself.

Here's another rule: We are not your personal army, and that goes for even character creation.

Mountain dwarf Warlock - chaotic evil, make him fuck everything that moves.

i'm not really sure. thats why i'm here. also i said that hey must be from the core rulebooks because thats all we have. and not a fighter because someone else is already in my group

Make a fighter.

my favorite char in 3.5 was a half-orc monk

this was right about when i started getting into all the feats and shit and put all my efforts into grappling. basically i was a huge brazilian ju-jitsu fighter and and with that extra boost to strength from being half-orc and the vow of poverty gives you some slick abilities, I didn't really have much need for weapons or armor. By level 5 or so i could pin a Golem, but i could never get him to tap out.

i dont think you know what personal army means

Do a shot on the run ninja. With ki points the shit gets dumb.shot on the run = shoot during normal movement so you don't have to move shoot then end turn you can effectively force them to run at you through your team.

I usually start with a handicap and build a character around that.

Gnomish rogue with a "shineys!" addiction. (If I see a tasty treasure, I have to roll to see if "must" attempt to steal it)

Wood elf archer with a psychedelic mushroom addiction.

Mute barbarian that writes in blood.

Shit like that.

Do you know what everyone in your group is playing as already? Maybe you could try to fill a role that they're missing.

You could also think about what characters you like in the fantasy genre. Who's your favorite character in Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones? What kind of stuff do you like to do in a game like Skyrim or Fallout?

Go for a street samurai Troll, and try to make sure you're reaction time is great.

I've been playing D&D since 2nd ed, Ive got you but dues must be paid

Tits or GTFO...

i also made a half-orc druid that was a pyromaniac, his whole vibe was burn down civilization and let trees grow from the ashes. hell of a lot of fun to play that.

This guy gets it. Start with a flaw and it's easy.

also make sure that there aren't any camilla in the party

i agree with this, start with one interesting character trait, not necessarily stellar.

FUCK YOUR WANNABE KINDER

Tits or Play as a dwarf warrior with erectile dysfunction.

I used to play a Grey Elf chaotic neutral Thief who had been bitten by a were-diplodocus. Pretty much had to make sure I was out in the open whenever there was a full moon.

Yall bitches gotta learn

Sup Forums is collectively such trash that a bunch of newfaggots don't get that 'tits or gtfo' applies to sluts who mention their female-ness purely for attention, not anons who happen to be female. Fuck off, please just take your cancer with you. you've helped ruin this board.

Any mention of femaleness is a mention purely for attention.

This

I figure he just posted a girl to get attention. He didn't say anywhere else he was a girl. You could also go to /tg/.

Play a human sorcerer with illusions of grandeur. I mean, their power runs in their blood, who's to say otherwise that he's not superior?

[spoiler]bonus points if he's white[/spoiler]

This user again. I've been playing off and on since the 80s. Start with something. A revenge filled zealot. An obsessed book collector. Find a reason to make tough choices.

It's "kender." And, I don't know when they were introduced but I hadn't heard of them at the time. It was 1993 maybe? My DM suggested it and it sounded fun. You're a total badass though, with that allcaps. Totally intimidated and shamed here.

So... a KKK wizard?

Who steals babies!

The KKK took my baby away!

Y'know there's a whole board for this kinda shit.

>>/tg/

Who put this guy in charge?

His mother said he was special. Duh.

you sir have never played in a party with a kender that shit is annoying as fuck. however if you ever read the backstory on the kender town where whoever ends up with the mayor badge at the end of the month is the new mayor that shit was funny as fuck.
Sup Forums was always ruined
seconded
why would someone post a clothed girl for attention unless they were a girl? So OPs a femanon or its a tard, either way tits or gtfo.

Ok well you sold me, I'd play it.

OP, is that you're pic? You're fucking hot... Giirllllll, I could spend all night teaching you how to make a badass D&D Invoker. What's your Kik?

>>must be from core rulebooks
>>must not be a fighter

nothing to be worried about

Make your character a rogue
Make the species a bear
Put all points into disguise
Maximize your bluffing ability
Be bear that everyone thinks is human throughout game

Jesus Christ who is that?

Tommy?

OP here, i left the thread and game back and i;m too lazy to read everything in here and reply to people to start some kind of discussion. so thanks to the people who actually replied, sorry to the people who wanted my tits.

Tits or GTFO

i'm GTFOing right now

I'm getting the fuck off from everyone in this thread wanting tits. It's a turn on how frustrated you all are, wanting to see nipples that you'll never get.

Druid, It's by far the best class in core 3.5. It's super versatile and can fill any role if you build it correctly. As far as character design goes. Just come up with a loose backstory. You will get a better feel for the character as you play it. The last thing you want to do is be stuck playing something that you hate after a game or two.

Human
Fighter
>Feats brah
Use 2d4 Scythe (18-20x4 crit)
Get lucky, be OP.

Didn't really care about your nips. Pic related. Surely greater than yours.

The demeaning is what I hungered for. And just the fact that you came HERE looking for D&D advice is demeaning enough.