Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
What is this

Cold sores. You can pick up a tube of fancy lipstick to make it go away for $20.

very minor case of herpes, not deadly but Id go to the doctor 10 mins ago

herpies

Herpies

LMAO SOMEONE GAVE YOU HERPES

Detective Blob diagnoses you with Herpies!

hehehe herpies

in prev think it's pussy, lol

POP IT!

It's just a pimple. Pop it and it'll go away. I get these all the time in that exact spot. Don't worry too much about it.

it's a cold sore. don't listen to all the faggots saying hurr durr you have herpes. 80% of the population has oral herpes. only virgins who don't kiss anyone think it's a big deal.

Its a fucking whitehead. Pop that shit

>don't listen to people saying it's herpes
>because 80% of the people have herpes

Pop it and rub the substance from it on your genitals. :)

Tfw people think that genital herpies on the face is the same thing as normal oral herpies aka cold sores

i'm saying don't listen to all the people making a big deal out of it

>implying you can distinguish them in any way but clinical testing

the good news is if you have one, you're much less likely to catch the other and you most likely won't get the same one in a different area. regardless unless you're tested you'll never know if it was so called "genital" or "oral".

A zit you fucking retard

AIDS

Dubs don't lie

>herpies
>i

>on the actual lip
>popped collars

herpes

Zit
Making mountains out of molehills faggots

It's a zit. Record it on video and post it, after you popped it. Leave a mess, best results.

herbies

Yeah please pop that herpes sore thats the best idea ever

>non keratin cyst on otherwise clear face

ohhhhh yeah its a zit lol

>All these underage b& writing "herpies".
Although it's probably samefag.

Cold sores ARE herpes, bud.

Ingrown hair, most likely. It's hard to shave well around the lips, and the oils and foods and stuff collect in and around the hair follicles, creating this issue. It should gradually solve itself if you keep up good hygiene and do your best not to touch the areas around your mouth. Also reduce intake of oily and sugary stuff if you can. It feeds bacteria.

Happens to lots of people who shave, especially younger ones. Drink lots of water too. It can help your skin stay moisturized without as much oil.