The great debate

the great debate

>Top 40 pop

Beyoncé is a boring lay

Rihanna looks like she smells; So I give it to Bey

Anti was an failed attempt to of Rihanna to do her BEYONCÉ's. So, Bey.

Rihanna. Beyonce is so fucking annoying and her fanbase is somehow worse than her.

Riri desu

How do Beyonce and Rihanna lighten their skin?

I'd be glad to fuck either, but Beyoncé gave me my first boner when I was like 6, so her I guess.

you know how

You had a boner at 6?

By being light skin.

Ri

nah senpai look at destiny child bey yeah she light skin but she's still brown now she's practically a white woman

I really don't 2bh

Rihanna is more attractive, more creative, doesn't have a cancerous fanbase, not used as a marketing device, and looks like she would be good in bed.

fire emoji fire emoji SLAYONCE fire emoji fire emoji
YAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

>not used as a marketing device
wat

Would rather fuck Rihanna, I don't like a lot of black girls but for whatever reason she does it for me. Would unironically eat her booty after a show.

Not a fan of either's music. They're good vocalists but their music just isn't my thing, I would probably lean towards Rihanna's songs if I had to choose.

Beyonce I think I would like as a person, but her public image is very fake and seems to be at odds with who she really is. She does the typical freeloving/slut/feminist/whatever persona but in reality she has a very traditional family where her parents (particularly the father) are heavily involved in her life and career. She married the man she has dated since she was 19, they are having children together and seem to be in tune with the importance of good parenting, just like her own parents. She's all "girls run the world" and "bootylicious yo" on stage but in reality she comes from a strong family support system which is a big reason why she is so successful. It would be nice if she paid tribute to that with her music instead of the vapid feminist shit.

RiRi cause I never really listen to Beyoncé t b h. I like Formation, though.

>musically
Both are shit, so it's a tie

>going with the feeling in my ding-a-ling
Rihanna

Rihanna bitch

literally none of this is true except maybe for the last one which i cant be sure about because im gay

[spoler]semen[endspoler]

I am not fan of either so I don't know anything about them, but how exactly is Beyonce annoying?

She literally doesn't do anything. Most of people who don't like her do that because of her fans.
She seems to be a very reserved person.

beyonce makes music about being proud of being black, then she tries her hardest to look white

haha

She has a huge library in her house with every single picture and video that was ever taken of her in her entire life

She co opted the whole black lives matter aesthetic and message for profit

she is the Prince of our times, a black woman acting like white feminist

Rick James:
> short ego'd out fukker who I had a feeling didn't like people of his own race and wanted to be white and taller. While on the road, I never saw Prince hang out with black men or black women. In fact, his demeanor was like that of a short uppity white boy

although to be fair Prince was a complete musician/artist while Beyonce is more of a vocalist/performer

>They're good vocalists
do you even live rihanna

none of those bitches lmao

this

Rihanna

>someone's child spent time compiling and editing this

i can tolerate rihanna, beyonce annoys the shit out of me.

it's more common than you think