"No more Blue Eyes & light Hair!" - Islam Researcher who taught ISIS fighters applauded on German TV

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/politik/2013-05/extremismus-dschihad-syrien-schueler-lamya-kaddor
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
youtube.com/watch?v=YcQr2hnf1aU
youtube.com/watch?v=J0p-egT5vek
youtube.com/watch?v=sFshnhgs8lI
youtube.com/watch?v=FRuHp6X3wh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, she's right in a way isn't she? They'll be """"Germans"""" though since actual Germans and all Europeans will be diluted by the brown masses just like the blue-eyed people of the ancient middle-east.

giving women the right to vote was a fatal mistake western civilization will never recover from.

Thanks Jews.

You're blaming jews for democracy ?
typical Sup Forums

I hope she get raped to death by 100 niggers.

i have brown hair and amber eyes, i couldnt care less for blondes and blue eyed people.

>Implying humans are to smart enough for democracy
Top kek juden, Media is the information center for most people

>Country of immigrants
How and since when? This isn't the USA.

So what? There's literally nothing wrong with inclusivity

What is this country of immigrants bullshit? The same thing gets said over and over again in this country too, despite the fact that before the 60's there hadn't been any great migration into Britain since 1066.

I blame Americans for this. Their shitty programs have been all over the TV all our lives and they always go on about their history of immigration. Some people evidently thought it was their own country being talked about.

>How and since when?
Since WWII. Thank adolf.

No single immigration event, just a steady flow for a while. Do happen to know off hand what percentage of the London population is still white?

So how long will it be before the US starts deploying soldiers in Germany?

Like 40%. But don't give me that steady flow bullshit, that's all happened since the 60's. And greatly accelerated in the past 20 years.

I always wondered what happened to the blonde/golden haired German men we see in nazi German pics. Were they genocided after the war or something?

They don't make them like that anymore.

Don't pretend you aren't happy, demon.

The point, fucking clown, is that is a racial attack against whites. You are literally retarded.

being german never meant to have blue eyes and light hair

She's jealous of the girls that are prettier than her

Oh not that fat cow again. She was on some political talkshow like a week ago arguing with frauke petry and got her ass handed to her.

if whites are suck beta cucks who let anti whites rule them and the majortoy of whites are idiots who support it then they deserve nothing better.

Jesus-Titty-Fucking-Christ you Euros are stupid.

You're supposed to let minorities in and exploit them to generate wealth not let them rape your women and take the place over.

That whole "nation of immigrants" thing is just a ruse we employ to get losers to come here to pick our crops and mow our lawns.

You guys are doing it all wrong.

They say that specifically because it would be stupid for them to say that about brown colors because they are suggesting they'd kill themselves too.

Although they kill themselves anyway through their snackbarring.

>we are a country of immigrants

what the fuck?

>hijab wearing sandpeople are german
they are not. they don't even want to be called german it's an insult for them. i am a polish immigrant myself. i look like a german, i can speak fluently german, i can call myself german if i want but not those sandpeople.

why would they need even more american soldiers to come here?

We fled after the war, blonde hair blue eyed master race reporting in

I blame us too. Sorry Bong

Whaf exactly is the Jewish master plan? Once you white cucks are gone it's only a matter of time till Israel gets overrun by millions of Muslims now with access to nukes and all the other toys you leave behind. In the modern world, The fate of the Jew is tied to to the white man. Is this some sort of ancient suicide pact foretold by the Torah or something, I know jews love their suicide.

It's over 50% if you include Slavs.

>applause from audience
>every time

What are those cucks? She literally says they aren't German.

God, I hate this world.

Do whites actually deserve to go extinct?

russia and the eastern europe slavic countries will be the last bastions of whitedom

Have you ever heard "if ayy imaos come we all will fight side by side" in Europe the ayy imaos are the Muslims
I think that the final goal is a white chimp out and a federal Europe
Anyway screenshot this for the coming years

Thank you for your opinion, Ahmed.

Remember, when the shooting begins, the jew orchestrators are first.

T. americuck
we literally have millions of nonwhites, america is beyond redemption

>Do whites actually deserve to go extinct?
Yes.

Why are Europe letting EU ruin their nationality and country? Don't they understand that in order for EU to work, one needs to replace all native in the area with immigrants with no nationalist views. They are throwing you, your kids, and race under the bus to have control over all of European nations.

I only see war in Europe.

some additional infos for you:

> lamya kaddor
> islam expert
> 5students of her went to fight for ISIS in syria

source:
zeit.de/politik/2013-05/extremismus-dschihad-syrien-schueler-lamya-kaddor

>Germany is a country of immigrants

So like are these guys anti Nordic or also anti-European

I'm of Spanish decent and I was born with blonde hair, am I fucked on this boat too?

Reconquista 2 when?

Its more common in north of germany. In the south there is more black hair and dark eyes.

I always feel sorry for redheads because I like them but most people deem them unattractive.

>mfw being a German with brown hair and eyes

>people do not understand that Nordics are not Germanics and Slavs are not white

You're the americuck. Europe is fucking themselves over and whites are at least fighting back as can be seen with Trump. Plus there isn't any mass movement by blacks or Mexicans to breed whites just need to step up their game and breed more.
The issue is that Europe has been retarded since the 1900s letting in people that want to breed with your women, don't even want to work, and want to impose their shariah law so they can breed even more. It seems that America will end up having to save their ass again after a war breaks out like the little cucks they are.

>applause

We are the proto-Germanics, why do you think Germans were obsessed with everything northern during your Romantic Nationalist period?

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc

The US will not be a superpower in the future. You can barely take care of your own.

It's no coincidence that Southern Germany is doing much better economically and socially than Nothern Germany.

*non-white immigrants

It's called WW2. It's no coincidence that Prussia was superior before the merge.

>Prussia was superior
according to Prussians.

Where is Prussia now?

God, she sounds so fucking retarded and fanatical

>How and since when?
its just jewish narrative to rewrite history ignore it

SO PROGRESSIVE

SO EUROPEAN

Where is Königreich Bayern you filthy Weißwurst-Fetischist?
Also stay buttblasted inferior brown-eyed shitskin!

>Bayern

>be german nu-male and/or woman
>islamic invaders publicy annouce they are going to genocide you and turn your country into an islamic state
>applaud them
Fucks sake, i'm so glad my ancestors who fought in the world wars for germany are dead and don't have to see that everything they did was completely futile.

Soon someone will be saying

>Mfw being german with brown hair, brown eyes, and brown skin

>people do not understand that germans are not a white race

According to living standards.
>Where is Prussia?
Where is Germany in 50 years?
The best of Germans clearly died in WW1 and 2.

i've been saying this for years.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcQr2hnf1aU

>Was Du von deinen Vätern ererbt hast, erwirb es um es zu besitzen. Der kostbarste Besitz auf dieser Welt aber ist das eigene Volk. Und für dieses Volk, und um dieses Volk, wollen wir Ringen und wollen wir kämpfen. Und Niemals erlahmen; und Niemals ermüden; und Niemals verzagen; und Niemals verzweifeln. Es lebe unsere Bewegung, es lebe Unser Deutsches Volk!

He's just a
>tanned german

>Where is Germany in 50 years?

Totally true if the people you're including agree with continuing your policy.

What do you do if their numbers will grow greater than yours and their culture doesn't agree with your values at all? Is it your moral duty to go extinct? Or is that not really a concern because you know that deep down underneath it all everyone agrees with you?

My heritage is completely Alemannic, which makes me more German than anyone ITT.

YOU decide.

>Uns're Enkel fechten's besser aus, heia oho!
What did they mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=J0p-egT5vek

>What do you do if their numbers will grow greater than yours

That doesn't actually happen. Birth rates in immigrant families drop down to native levels, , proving low birth rates in Germany are a socio-economic phenomenon, not an ethnic one. A good portion of it also comes from dropping mortality rates. You're brainwashed m8.

Has one immigrant ever even thanked a German for helping them escape their shithole .

Context for her saying this?

My ancestry is frisian and prussian which probably makes me a dutch-polish mongrel in your little alemannic mind, french rapebaby
How can one human being be such an inferior shitposter like you?

YOU GUYS ARE APPLAUDING YOUR OWN GENOCIDE FUCKING STOP IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

The US will be a superpower as long as the Jews continue to require us desu. We're the strong-arm of their operations.

Naive.

>frisian

Definitely not German.

The suffragettes were Jews, in the end it's always the Jews.

ITS OTTO
youtube.com/watch?v=sFshnhgs8lI

>the germans who fought against the romans and stopped them from conquering nirthern Germany and beyond are definitely not german
>the "germans" who were conquered and raped by the romans are the "true germans" herp derp
such maymay
much wow
very alemannic

Its a shame about Europe, they had such great history and it's the homeland. Hopefully by witnessing their demise, the already more conservative (not in the politicized sense) US will get their shit together.

I think Europe as a continent has always had a problem with political extremes and when you combine that with the dominance of the leftists Frankfurt School theories, this is what you get. We are suffering from that shit too over here, it's just more developed over there in many places I think.

There's a good chance all those applauding people were hired actors and this debate was nothing but brainwashing.

We are Germany's most accomplished tribe, and we're not blonde and blue-eyed. I despise Islam, because I believe religion is best handled as a strictly private affair, but this truth remains.

Yes, everyone should have black eyes and frizzy black hair. So diverse, so cultural.

>mfw Heino sang that song
youtube.com/watch?v=FRuHp6X3wh4

>Spieß voran. Drauf und dran.
Best line ever.

And the problem is.

You're dumb

sure

I thought redhair was one step down in attractiveness to blond? Unless they have freckles.

That's because you're Nordic.

Deutschland begeht einen kollektiven Selbstmord und das ist richtig so. Ein Volk das den Holocaust und Hitler hervorgebracht hat, hat sein Recht zu existieren verwirkt. So etwas wie eine moderne deutsche Identität gibt es sowieso nicht denn deutsch sein bedeutet Rassismus, Fremdenhass, Homophobie und Antisemitismus. Aus diesem Grund wäre ich dafür, alle Deutschen ohne Migrationshintergrund ausnahmlos zu zwangssterilisieren, damit diese Brut nicht mehr weiter fortplanzen kann. Deutsch soll als Sprache verboten werden und die Bundesrepublik Deutschland soll aufgelöst werden und ihr Territorium und Vermögen soll gerecht zwischen Nachbarländern geteilt werden. Nur das wäre richtig und gerecht, alles andere ist Schande.

Not an argument

WHHHAAAT?

>>Spieß voran. Drauf und dran.
>tfw have an original bajonette from WW1 at home, from generations to generation

I've been to Nordic countries once. They are nothing like us.

WHITE

GENOCIDE

How so?

>She's jealous of the girls that are prettier than her

This is why those sandnigger-cunts have to hide their ugly faces.

They ain't fucking German. They're low IQ, unaesthetic mongrels.

oh yes

I've heard about german and french women telling me their experiences with sandneger-women

allegedly when sandneger-women get mad as fuck, they make their eyes all wide open and charge in a pack at you, like some sort of creepy ghosts

toplel

Except 90% of Germans don't have blond hair blue eyes you ugly low IQ inbred.

That's a local talk show from Cologne. The inofficial turkish capital of Germany. This is where Erdogan held speeches during his election campaign because of hundred thousands of turkish voters living there.

Not even Berlin has been that corrupted. If you're not a leftist max cuck or a turk, your only option is to pack up and leave.

Cologne was really bad 20 years ago, now it's basically just one big no go zone, particularly if you're a white male.

Germany is a densely-populated country where absolutely everything is regulated and controlled. Scandinavia is full of empty spaces. Germans love open trade, no barriers between consumer and product. In Sweden, everything is tucked away and hidden. Germans love coffee and bananas, generally everything overseas with our centerpiece of global trade attitude. In Scandinavia, you feel like you're so far removed from the rest of the world that you get depressed. And then there's the weather. Germany gets cold and gloomy sometimes, but in a whimsical way, not hostile to life like Norway or Sweden.

Who do people even reply to Canuckcucks?