Soviet monument in Berlin

>There is actually a Soviet War Memorial in Berlin

>"Eternal glory to heroes who fell in battle with the German fascist invaders for the freedom and independence of the Soviet Union"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Rapes_2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should be the 2nd thing to go right after Merkel when the happening occurs.

Can you truly be more cucked!

Germany lost the war. Get over it.

they could be brown like you and Mexico.
Albeit they are not far from it.

>Be German woman
>get raped by hundreds of soviet soldiers
>soviet soldiers get monument done to them

>brown brazilian meme
Brasil has more white people in absolute numbers than most europoor countries.

the old women call it the tomb of the unknown rapist

When you say white do you mean Germanic white or do you mean US white?

Rape tends to happen in war. You think German soldiers were all saint? Or any soldiers?

I hope your family get's "enriched"

Seen that when I visited Berlin in 2014. Really awesome statue, regardless of what it implies.

That looks awesome, why would anyone want to tear it down? It's part of history. It should be left as a reminder at the very least...

Pretty good.

>mfw a "refugee" blows the thing up for being a false idol

Merkel
Not even once

We were saints.

Always #1, always the winner maple. Enjoy our rejects once Trump becomes POTUS.

After the happening, just rededicate it to those who fought leftism - communism and postmodern marxism.

Be sure to add "Fuck Stalin"

motherfucker looks like a space marine

Every single communist monument and building should be obliterated off the face of the earth. Communism means the death of the west and the European peoples.

What if that memorial was destroyed? Hell, Russia gets butthurt when one of their commie monuments get destroyed in former Soviet satellite state. Imagine the happening.

It is a good statue though and it is dedicated to the soldiers.

>mfw when the caliphate of deutschland is established, this statue will be blown up due to 'idolatry'
More proof Islam will save the west

All sorts of beautiful artwork was dedicated to the russian soldiers

just cuck my shit up

germans are cucks and loved the big slavic dick to liberate their women

Why does this get posted as if it is uniquely Russian? Germans raped in the USSR as well but nobody memes that.

East Germany is less cucked than the rest, except for Berlin.

What's the problem with the statue then?

That's gay but it's a pretty bitchin statue i'll give them that.

I bet you think light shines out of the Queen's ass and the asses of all her soldiers

Yeah we got all your crusty draft dodgers now we'll take your easily manipulated useful idiots, thanks buddy

>building your liberators a monument

Such a shame, isn't it?

>Some allah akbar blows memorial
>Suddenly, Germany didn't touched it before because, actually, it's the last seal, that holds back an endless revenge-thirsty russian horde
>Right after statue fell, darkness cover whole Germany
>Undead Red Army marching towards Berlin once more time
>All churkas are removed, all womans are raped
>Warhammer 40k happens

because you kind of outraped them by a few orders of magnitude, yaroslav

1 million children came from rapes by Germans.

>In the Soviet Union alone an estimates regarding the rape of Soviet women by the Wehrmacht range up to 10,000,000 incidents, with between 750,000 and 1,000,000 children being born as a result.[75][76][77][78]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Rapes_2

Holy fuck someone this devoid of logic exists...

>rape tends to happen in war

So did you read the ASoIaF novels or just watch the series?

Start with yours monuments first

>Trying to claim that Germanics are superior to other whites while simultaneously being the most cucked ethnic group on the planet.

you okay dude

Sure, it was "rape," ivan.
Those big handsome germans who were there to fight stalin and communism were sure "raping" all those slavettes.
The bastards. Much worse than a few Berlinerin, getting taken out, courted and called back by their russian friends :^)
Whats the big deal, its only a monument to this treatment goy

by a

>point out rape is ubiquitous to war
>britbong is triggered, wishes horrors on my family
>now he calls me illogical

I read the novels. Is this where you smugly explain how "our" soldiers never commit rapes?

Literally any country during the war

We won, get over it.

Yes it was rape. Rapes happened all the time during wars.

>invade USSR
"yeah, we gonna kill all those untermensch"
>get your shit pushed in
"oh no! they are killing us and raping our women"

Stay mad.

So? It's common. For example, here is one in Vienna.

They use the same logic with Dresden.
>When we bomb the fuck out of civilians in London and the Soviet Union, it's fine, but when someone else does it...

You're far closer to being Brazil 2.0 than any European nation is.

>Russia gets butthurt when one of their commie monuments get destroyed in former Soviet satellite state
I personally find it awesome. Lenin and his joos created Ukraine as it is, ukies destroy his monuments, next thing Ukraine starts falling apart. Is it jewish magic?

I wonder how redpilled Sup Forums is on the hammer and the sickle

>US about to clear out half the hispanics in our country
>Sweden has barely had 10 years of multiculturalism and nonwhites already make up a quarter of the population
>Capitol of Britain has a muslim mayor
>Germany has only opened its borders for a few months and there are already millions of shitskins in.
Stop trying to drag us down to your level. Even if that were the case, our infrastructure is way less fucked than yours.

Pretty sure Communism was called Jewish Bolshevikism during its prototype days.

> independence ?
> independence !
FASCISTS!

So, Jewish Freemasons came up with the hammer and sickle symbol? Am I missing something or is it just a really underwhelming redpill? When I saw the thumbnail I thought it would be more exciting stuff

>US about to clear out half the hispanics in our country
You don't seriously believe anything like this is going to happen, right?

How can you rape a russian?
Is raping natasha just theft?
How can you possibly hurt the abominable amalgamation of asian/nigger/white genes that comprise russian makeup? Now that I think about it, ural niggers are ugly, gray and blocky just like communism. Can one really hurt or rape something that is basically made out of it?

>In the Soviet Union alone an estimates regarding the rape of Soviet women by the Wehrmacht range up to 10,000,000 incidents, with between 750,000 and 1,000,000 children being born as a result.
Sounds like a bunch of Juden lies. A bunch of commie Juden lies

>muh 6 gorillion

I dont care about "dragging you down you to my level" you egomaniac. What I'm saying is, the pot calling the kettle black.

Germans never reached the Urals. They were raping west of Moscow. As for the rest an American cannot be taken seriously when discussing mutt genetics.

>muh Germans were saints who would never do what soldiers end up doing in every brutal war throughout history

>Triggered
how is pointing out a shitstain like you gettiing 'triggered'? I reacted negatively to your "hurr rape happens lol" and you reply with a post implying I think the queen is some sort of god...? I don't see the link between not being a rape apologist = you worship the queen.

Funny

The soviet consider themselves the liberators of Europe

That tends to be the theme in war.

It was more about the soldiers than the queen, queen's just convenient for expression. seemed you were triggered by my pointing out that "our" soldiers (and German soldiers, and all soldiers) were raping back then too. You seem to think it's being a rape apologist to be realistic about a war. Germany invaded Russia - start shit, get hit

You know what else is funny? Assorted European countries joining the Nazi invasion of USSR and being accomplices in the murder of millions of civilians, and then crying for decades because Soviet occupation hurt their feelings.

>we should totally get rid of this monument
>even though the fucking soviets won

I hate commies but god damn enough with the historical revisions. This is

>We wuz

tier

In war your side = good, their side = bad generally speaking.

>Keeping the tramp stamp your conquerors gave you

Im not american fag, dont you call me that. Hate these niggers here more than russians. Their grandparents bankrolled your continued existence!

But the Germans are good people "now". This symbol Hate must be torn down, "says a ignorant public kept ignorant to historical context." To erode democracy and reinstall rule by an elite you have to destroy History.

Hello Juan.

>Be German woman
>get raped by hundreds of rapefugees
>sandniggers get country handed over to them
History always repeats itself

Its part of our fucking history. I study history, its important. Not that you would know that you fucking jungle monkey. You're countries history is as short as it is insignificant

Oh lawd, dont need to get defensive me matey.

You know what's really funny? The collapse of the Soviet Union, and the fact that 3 of our states individually have a higher GDP than your entire country!

>Mother Russia: ~1,300,000

>NY: ~1,400,000
>TX: ~1,600,000
>CA: ~2,400,000

>wanting a monument
>in your fucking capital
>that foreign invaders put there
>to celebrate their victory over you
>after they gang raped basically every single thing with a vagina between the ages of 6 and 80 that they found in that capital

German with a bit of Scotch, a "spirited German."
> inb4germanic/celtic ancestry meme

Tearing down historic monuments is for dumb fucks like Islamic State or the 'neo Nazis' in Ukraine

Why do you give a shit Jósè

So? Russian Empire was a peripherial state to begin with, it's silly to expect it to compete economically with Western Europe+USA, communism or no communism. Russia survived as a sovereign state, that's good enough.

I'm content to wait for your country to turn into Mexico-tier mainly black and hispanic hellhole within my lifetime.

So an American mutt like I said.

>10,000,000 rapes
resulting in
>1,000,000 children
Sheeeit, german women were fertile as fuck back then.

That was German rapes of Soviet women.

ahahaha War is Hell.

Americuck isnt genetic, its a state of mind ivan ivanoff. Unless youre talking about the 1/16th injuns, then it is one that I do not possess.

You shouldn't put up a statue to glorify the nation that literally raped your country. In afghanistan they celebrate the victory over the soviets but don't glorify the fucking mujahideen that proceeded to fuck their country up.
>historical revisions
Really?

>every single thing with a vagina between the ages of 6 and 80 that they found in that capital
How is it boys never get mentioned? so intolerant of you. Report to your closest cuck center for punishment, citizen.

You have the American mentality. You can tell because of your "part german and part scottish" meme ancestry.

I think it's pretty obvious that the West fought the wrong cunt in WWII. Just imagine what could have been...

Woops. Ok, then german men were fertile as fuck back then.

>Its part of our fucking history.
I hope you die a slow painful death to compensate for the brain cells everyone lost reading that post.

I do. We've done it before.

Jews ruined Russia, possibly forever.
Every dead soviet and german soldier was a victim of jews.

>We've done it before.
Maybe, but you weren't so cucked back then.

Well I can tell you I am not American, because you have to want to be one. Its a belief system. One that meshes not so well with my belief system.
My blood comes mostly from Germany. The rest from the isles. Therefore, my blood is European, not "american." An american is just another fucking nigger. I should know, I have lived with them.

Rape and murder of the innocent was strictly prohibited in the Wehrmacht.
The soviets tortured, murdered and raped thousands of German civilians and captured soldiers during WW2.

I think he means that your obsession with "heritage" and "blood" is typically American.

Dresden had no military purpose what so ever, and the Germans never wanted to go to war against Britain in the first place.

The germans helped the Soviet civilans, they didn't murder or rape them. This is all allied/jewish propaganda.

Helped by starving millions to death in Leningrad?

Very interesting statement.

During WW2, Axis forces took roughly 5 million Soviet POVs, and Soviets took roughly 5 million Axis POVs too.

Out of 5 million prisoners taken by Soviets, 500 thousand died.
Out of 5 million prisoners taken by Nazis, more than 3 million died.

Muh Wehrmacht.

These 3 million are routinely added to Soviet war dead to inflate German kill-death ratio by the way.

Well when you grow up with teachers and others cramming anti european shit down your throat before your feet have evn left the womb, along with this halfblind murican patriotism, it becomes hard to talk about those topics. Naturally, once I started digging into history I began clinging to my roots. Deal with it.